Is anybody old enough to remember?

Before Israel occupied what?

Those dark, dark places in his mind by the looks of it.

It's almost comical with some of these profoundly ignorant people who have been influenced by the antisemitic culture around them. There is a famous piece written in the late 40s by King Abdullah called "As the Arabs See the Jews", and it contains the usual laundry lists of complaints based on half truths, omission of pertinent information, questionable framing and all the propaganda talking points we see today. Not once does he mention a Palestinian people. He talks only of Arabs, and that is because there WERE no people who called themselves Palestinian at the time.

Why this subject is so difficult to comprehend for some people really baffles me. Does their stupidity make them more likely to be antisemitic or does their antisemitism make them stupid?
Listen Einstein don't call me anti-Semitic, you've got a nerve, I have fought my whole life against all forms of racism
even when racism was fashionable I called it out.
Just in the last fortnight on this very forum,I have challenged antisemitism several times. Sunni Man's posts carry a Holocaust denial vid. Have you ever challenged it? - NO!
Political chic posted a thread totally supporting a potential Ambassador to Germany with a history of antisemitic views.
Did you challenge her? - NO!
A thread by 'Professor' that started "Anybody interested in Evolution" Then descended into him ranting Holocaust denial. I challenged did you? - NO!
We were having an intelligent debate as to whether Palestine existed before modern day Israel, in which it can easily be proven it did, but I will come back to that. There is nothing antisemitic about stating it did, it is just a matter of historical fact. So I will thank you to keep your filthy assertions to yourself and try rooting out real antisemitism.

There’s racism, and there’s Jew hatred.
I think its called antisemitism 'sweet cheeks' and is that what your accusing me of?

And where were you when 'Sunni Man' and 'Professor' were denying the Holocaust or when 'Political chic' extolled the virtues of a known anti Semite becoming US Ambassador to Germany. Or in one of her other threads that alleged the Nazi's killed "very few"? - You were nowhere to be seen.
It was left to me to single handedly defend Jewish honor and nation.

As for the 'which came first Palestine or Israel?'
Facts are facts, if I'm wrong, prove it!

1. I am accusing you of what exactly?

2. What has the middle bit of your rant to do with me?

3. You’re saying there was a country called Palestine?

"Observer" status or not a State is a state. They could never be classed as fully independent with big brother Israel dictating when they breath. Hamas was elected freely with observers from the UN & EU

Hamas has no mandate to govern.. They had about 60% turnout in the LAST EVER Palestinian national election.. You're living 15 YEARS ago now... The only reason Hamas won all those seats is that they BOYCOTTED the previous elections.. And the popular vote diff was only a few percent.. So NO -- Hamas is not a recognized leadership even BY the Palestinians..

You probably didn't read my post where the EXIT POLLS from that elections asked "Should Hamas drop their extreme demands on Israel's existence"?? Over 70% responded yes.. Think it's a few pages back.. You should understand what Palestinians ACTUALLY want with opinions as large and stinky as yours...

“Hamas has no mandate to govern.. They had about 60% turnout in the LAST EVER Palestinian national election”.

60% is a very respectable majority. How many US Presidents get 60%. British governments of late never get 40%. But again this is not the issue as you say in contradicting your self-

“And when's the last time those "leaders" stood for election?? Not that elections have to be REQUIRED or FAIR for a membership in the UN.. LOL... “

So why mention it?

You Americans having lost the argument always do the same thing. You digress to other subjects that have nothing to do with the original in attempting to 'muddy the water'. Your another 'political chic' going off on 20 different tangents to try and cloud the issue.

The issue here is quite simply did Palestine exist before the modern state of Israel?

That is all! That is it!
The answer is an emphatic YES!

RoccoR in trying to refute the above has actually proven it-

“I have, at various times, gone back more than a thousand years in history. And I don't see where → prior to the late 19th Century and 20th Century → that the inhabitants of the undefined region of "Palestine" habitually referred to themselves as "Palestinians."

“I have seen, where (in translation) the Roman Governors referred to the "Land of Palestine"

He admits that from the 19th century (i.e. 1800) the inhabitants DID refer to themselves as Palestinians.
That is 148 years before the State of Israel came into being.

He goes on “the Roman Governors referred to the "Land of Palestine"

So even in Roman times the land was called Palestine and just as folk in France call themselves French, people born into Palestine would call themselves Palestinian, whether Jewish, Christian or Muslim!

As for your final offering-

“You should understand what Palestinians ACTUALLY want with opinions as large and stinky as yours...”

A bit childish even for a yank!

First off, - I don't give a toss what Palestinians might want, as I've said it is irrelevant to the question posed in the OP.
Facts are facts, black on white, you can neither smell nor taste them.
So you’re saying there was a country called Palestine before Israel was created ?
Ha ha ha - YES!.....and that is ALL I'm saying!
Lying ignorant twat!!

Greg
Wash your mouth out - low life yid!

It's almost comical with some of these profoundly ignorant people who have been influenced by the antisemitic culture around them. There is a famous piece written in the late 40s by King Abdullah called "As the Arabs See the Jews", and it contains the usual laundry lists of complaints based on half truths, omission of pertinent information, questionable framing and all the propaganda talking points we see today. Not once does he mention a Palestinian people. He talks only of Arabs, and that is because there WERE no people who called themselves Palestinian at the time.

Why this subject is so difficult to comprehend for some people really baffles me. Does their stupidity make them more likely to be antisemitic or does their antisemitism make them stupid?
Listen Einstein don't call me anti-Semitic, you've got a nerve, I have fought my whole life against all forms of racism
Just in the last fortnight on this very forum,I have challenged antisemitism several times. Sunni Man's posts carry a Holocaust denial vid. Have you ever challenged it? - NO!
Political chic posted a thread totally supporting a potential Ambassador to Germany with a history of antisemitic views.
A thread by 'Professor' that started "Anybody interested in Evolution" Then descended into him ranting Holocaust denial. I challenged did you? - NO!
We were having an intelligent debate as to whether Palestine existed before modern day Israel, in which it can easily be proven it did, but I will come back to that. There is nothing antisemitic about stating it did, it is just a matter of historical fact. So I will thank you to keep your filthy assertions to yourself and try rooting out real antisemitism.

"There’s racism, and there’s Jew hatred".

That was your reply to me about a question about Palestine we were debating.
You are quite clearly trolling, as your reply had nothing to do with the question and was deliberately offensive for no reason. You quite clearly imply that I hate Jews (antisemitism) simply because I believe Palestine existed before 1948.

You have no hesitation in calling me a Jew hater for no reason, yet the many antisemitic posts on these forums
(at least 3 in a fortnight) you and all Jews here leave totally unchallenged. I realise the posters making the antisemitic remarks are Republican like yourselves, but isn't that taking party political loyalty a bit far?

Jesus wept! - I'm not even going to bother answering that!

WEll, I have been having an intelligent debate, anyway.

You have been doing nothing but making stupid declarations of non facts as if they were fsct.

"There’s racism, and there’s Jew hatred".

That was your reply to me about a question about Palestine we were debating.
You are quite clearly trolling, as your reply had nothing to do with the question and was deliberately offensive for no reason. You quite clearly imply that I hate Jews (antisemitism) simply because I believe Palestine existed before 1948.

You have no hesitation in calling me a Jew hater for no reason, yet the many antisemitic posts on these forums
(at least 3 in a fortnight) you and all Jews here leave totally unchallenged. I realise the posters making the antisemitic remarks are Republican like yourselves, but isn't that taking party political loyalty a bit far?

Because there is no answer.

As for the rest; unintelligible , subjective and wild accusations flying around, which bear no relation to reality.

"Observer" status or not a State is a state. They could never be classed as fully independent with big brother Israel dictating when they breath. Hamas was elected freely with observers from the UN & EU

Hamas has no mandate to govern.. They had about 60% turnout in the LAST EVER Palestinian national election.. You're living 15 YEARS ago now... The only reason Hamas won all those seats is that they BOYCOTTED the previous elections.. And the popular vote diff was only a few percent.. So NO -- Hamas is not a recognized leadership even BY the Palestinians..

You probably didn't read my post where the EXIT POLLS from that elections asked "Should Hamas drop their extreme demands on Israel's existence"?? Over 70% responded yes.. Think it's a few pages back.. You should understand what Palestinians ACTUALLY want with opinions as large and stinky as yours...

“Hamas has no mandate to govern.. They had about 60% turnout in the LAST EVER Palestinian national election”.

60% is a very respectable majority. How many US Presidents get 60%. British governments of late never get 40%. But again this is not the issue as you say in contradicting your self-

“And when's the last time those "leaders" stood for election?? Not that elections have to be REQUIRED or FAIR for a membership in the UN.. LOL... “

So why mention it?

You Americans having lost the argument always do the same thing. You digress to other subjects that have nothing to do with the original in attempting to 'muddy the water'. Your another 'political chic' going off on 20 different tangents to try and cloud the issue.

The issue here is quite simply did Palestine exist before the modern state of Israel?

That is all! That is it!

“I have, at various times, gone back more than a thousand years in history. And I don't see where → prior to the late 19th Century and 20th Century → that the inhabitants of the undefined region of "Palestine" habitually referred to themselves as "Palestinians."

“I have seen, where (in translation) the Roman Governors referred to the "Land of Palestine"

He admits that from the 19th century (i.e. 1800) the inhabitants DID refer to themselves as Palestinians.

So even in Roman times the land was called Palestine and just as folk in France call themselves French, people born into Palestine would call themselves Palestinian, whether Jewish, Christian or Muslim!

“You should understand what Palestinians ACTUALLY want with opinions as large and stinky as yours...”

First off, - I don't give a toss what Palestinians might want, as I've said it is irrelevant to the question posed in the OP.
So you’re saying there was a country called Palestine before Israel was created ?
Lying ignorant twat!!

Greg
"

So why mention it?

That is all! That is it!

Lying ignorant twat!!

Greg
"Yid
/jɪd/
Learn to pronounce

noun
INFORMAL•OFFENSIVE

1. a Jew. "

2. "It is used as a derogatory epithet by antisemites "......

You can't even get THAT right, idiot!!
    Greg

Mostly because you're WRONG!! Making an anti-semitic slur is hardly a sign of a weeping Jesus!!

Greg

Mostly because you're WRONG!! Making an anti-semitic slur is hardly a sign of a weeping Jesus!!

Greg
Tottenham Hotspurs FC's Yid Army.

1598553989481.png
1598554115534.png
1598554167700.png
1598554236496.png

1598554350543.png
1598554411292.png
1598554480699.png
1598554546358.png

1598554635847.png
1598554663012.png
1598554760645.png

As a rival Arsenal supporter, try telling these guys that "Yid" is a derogatory term, cos they see it as a badge of honor.
We Brits decide what in English (our language) is derogatory not Google.

Greg

View attachment 380759View attachment 380761View attachment 380763View attachment 380766
View attachment 380767View attachment 380768View attachment 380770View attachment 380771
View attachment 380773View attachment 380774View attachment 380775

As a rival Arsenal supporter, try telling these guys that "Yid" is a derogatory term, cos they see it as a badge of honor.
Blacks in this country like to call each other by the n word.

what I think you should do is come to the states, visit some neighborhoods in South Chicago and use the term with all the residents there. I think you would find that doing so will make you some new friends who would last until your dying days!

Greg

View attachment 380759View attachment 380761View attachment 380763View attachment 380766
View attachment 380767View attachment 380768View attachment 380770View attachment 380771

Any excuse.

Greg

Any excuse.
[/QUOTE
Any excuse for what?
Don't beat about the 'burning' bush (I bet you have'n't got a clue what I'm talking about). Tell me what your accusing me of and why?

Greg

Any excuse.
[/QUOTE
Any excuse for what?
Don't beat about the 'burning' bush (I bet you have'n't got a clue what I'm talking about). Tell me what your accusing me of and why?

I’m not accusing you of anything, Mr. Paranoid.

You’re nothing special.

How did you mean that Yid term to Greg, football aside? A slur?

Last edited:

Greg

Any excuse.
[/QUOTE
Any excuse for what?

You’re nothing special.

His did you mean that Yid term to Greg, football aside? A slur?
Because here Jews proclaim themselves as 'yids', not just to each other, but like all football fans they want to be caught
by the TV camera's and see themselves broadcast nationwide on BBC's 'Match of the Day', 10.30 Sat night. that happening would make their day.

So you don't think Greg calling me a "lying ignorant twat" is in anyway derogatory?

Least we Brits have a sense of fairness, you American Jews not only lack, but all the evidence here suggests you know little about the Holy land, your religion, culture or history. Is that why you never challenge Holocaust denial?
Because you don't know what it was?

Greg

Any excuse.
[/QUOTE
Any excuse for what?

You’re nothing special.

Because here Jews proclaim themselves as 'yids', not just to each other, but like all football fans they want to be caught
by the TV camera's and see themselves broadcast nationwide on BBC's 'Match of the Day', 10.30 Sat night. that happening would make their day.

So you don't think Greg calling me a "lying ignorant twat" is in anyway derogatory?

Least we Brits have a sense of fairness, you American Jews not only lack, but all the evidence here suggests you know little about the Holy land, your religion, culture or history. Is that why you never challenge Holocaust denial?

Derogatory, but not to be compared with Yid, and all the implications associated with it.

I’m a British Jew, and have been in Israel many times.

I don’t know what the Holocaust was? Not even going to address that one.

Greg

Any excuse.
[/QUOTE
Any excuse for what?

You’re nothing special.

Brits have a sense of fairness?

Really want to get with a Yid into this??

Is anyone old enough to remember that in those 'early days' various attacks were demonstrably defined and called 'revenge operations'.

When Israel reconstituted sovereignty, many engaged on revenge operations,
targeted assassinations of suspected enemies, others for granddaughters that were taken from widowed mothers who had no bakshish or ransom. and forced to marry and convert There were a lot of angry Jews who organized small teams and went on revenge quests in Europe and the Arab states, and of course as explained above also locally.

People were very harsh those days.
Some of them literally walked whole deserts to live in Jerusalem.

Arabs especially didn't expect the release of THAT energy,
from the former dhimmis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back