IRS: I feel Obama is trying to start a real shooting civil war

This Is No Ordinary Scandal - WSJ.com

We are in the midst of the worst Washington scandal since Watergate. The reputation of the Obama White House has, among conservatives, gone from sketchy to sinister, and, among liberals, from unsatisfying to dangerous. No one likes what they're seeing. The Justice Department assault on the Associated Press and the ugly politicization of the Internal Revenue Service have left the administration's credibility deeply, probably irretrievably damaged. They don't look jerky now, they look dirty.

Nah, Iran Contra was a greater scandal.

Iran Contra led to 11 convictions.. so it was a big scandal. The difference here is, Holder and others responsible for investigation and prosecution will do next to nothing. And the media won't care much. The only reason the MSM is mildy interested, is beacause they had their toes stepped on too.

That's been his plan all along, to get the Conservatives out there, openly united and aligned against him, so he can kill or imprison all of them in one fell swoop. Should, as Bobby Burns once remarked, "The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglee" and Comrade Obama, pathological liar and conman, f$#ks up the implementation of his plans and the Conservative voice prevails, Chicago should be rewarded for foisting this Communist Tyrant upon the rest of the nation.
Rome employed a novel technique after it had dispatched its perennial nemesis, Carthage. But handling salt is bad, Nanny State Mike Bloomberg has told us so many times, and the volume of salt and the labor necessary to sow the soil Chicago rests on to prevent human occupation in the near future would be prohibitive, so we have to find a better way. We've all seen the pictures of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Iran Contra led to 11 convictions.. so it was a big scandal. The difference here is, Holder and others responsible for investigation and prosecution will do next to nothing. And the media won't care much. The only reason the MSM is mildy interested, is beacause they had their toes stepped on too.

Time will tell, and we will see if you are right.

I am sure any FBI agent can read the comments of Frank and Paulie and see that they are just harmless windbags.

The two of them would be hiding in the basement five minutes after the first gun shot went off.

Pretty tough talk coming from a couple of Communist pussies. Hilarious. :lol:

The wuss is you, comrade.

Ok Internet Rambo. Whatever you say. :cuckoo:

Paulitician, you ain't John Wayne, and Frank is not wavy mavy.

You are starting to sound as deranged as the once and never again bigrebnc.

I believe mass Civil Unrest is coming. And i believe our Government is currently preparing for it. It's not 'crazy', just because you disagree with the assessment. You're entitled to believe whatever you choose, and so am i. It is what it is.

I believe mass Civil Unrest is coming. And i believe our Government is currently preparing for it. It's not 'crazy', just because you disagree with the assessment. You're entitled to believe whatever you choose, and so am i. It is what it is.

What it is is (as your hero WJC would say) that you are out of touch with what is.

What it is is (as your hero WJC would say) that you are out of touch with what is.

Time will tell i guess. But it wouldn't hurt to be prepared. This Welfare/Warfare State is much closer to collapse than most want to believe. But hey, i can't force people to care or agree with me on my assessment. They have to think and do for themselves in the end.

If you're waiting for Rush to lead you into battle, you're going to die of old age. Hell, your unborn grandchildren would too.

If you're waiting for Rush to lead you into battle, you're going to die of old age. Hell, your unborn grandchildren would too.

I fight my own battles. I take care of my own. There's nothing wrong with being prepared for when the SHTF. This Welfare/Warfare State cannot be sustained. The Dam is gonna break. I know most don't want to accept that, but it is reality.

I fight my own battles. I take care of my own. There's nothing wrong with being prepared for when the SHTF. This Welfare/Warfare State cannot be sustained. The Dam is gonna break. I know most don't want to accept that, but it is reality.

I would tell you that you should have a better plan if I thought you had any plan at all.

Anyone who thinks they have a tinker's damn of a chance of rising up against the US gov't (aside from the ballot box) is going to find himself dead, or in prison, or awaiting trial on multiple charges?

Lennon sang on his Beatles song, "Revolution," in response to someone who WANTS a revolution that he (Lennon) wanted to see the plan for what's supposed to follow the overthrow of any gov't.

The best chance is at the ballot box. But not with the moneyed system we have today because I can assure you that liberals are not the problem you like to believe they are or that talk radio tells you they are. The biggest problem is well-heeled men and corporations who buy the legislation they want and/or kill the legislation they don't want.

But it's possible that there could be a grass roots uprising some day. But we're no where near that today. Look what happened to the Occupy Wall Street movement. That's was a grass roots movement of people who have been getting shafted by the system, and it ran out of steam? And why? One reason is because the middle class didn't join in. They've got too much to loose. And the movement was mocked on the right? You think that middle class conservatives are going to risk everything they've worked for all their lives to to rise up against the gov't? You are DREAMING! It ain't ever gonna happen unless the middle class ends up poor and in the streets with nothing to loose.

I would tell you that you should have a better plan if I thought you had any plan at all.

Anyone who thinks they have a tinker's damn of a chance of rising up against the US gov't (aside from the ballot box) is going to find himself dead, or in prison, or awaiting trial on multiple charges?

Lennon sang on his Beatles song, "Revolution," in response to someone who WANTS a revolution that he (Lennon) wanted to see the plan for what's supposed to follow the overthrow of any gov't.

The best chance is at the ballot box. But not with the moneyed system we have today because I can assure you that liberals are not the problem you like to believe they are or that talk radio tells you they are. The biggest problem is well-heeled men and corporations who buy the legislation they want and/or kill the legislation they don't want.

But it's possible that there could be a grass roots uprising some day. But we're no where near that today. Look what happened to the Occupy Wall Street movement. That's was a grass roots movement of people who have been getting shafted by the system, and it ran out of steam? And why? One reason is because the middle class didn't join in. They've got too much to loose. And the movement was mocked on the right? You think that middle class conservatives are going to risk everything they've worked for all their lives to to rise up against the gov't? You are DREAMING! It ain't ever gonna happen unless the middle class ends up poor and in the streets with nothing to loose.

I hear ya somewhat. But the OWS Movement was merely a Democratic Party-invented Election scam. Where are they today? In the end, it won't solely be a case of rising up against Big Brother. It will more likely be about survival. This Welfare/Warfare State just isn't sustainable. And when the collapse does happen, it will be all about surviving it. But the first step in preparing for it, is accepting that it will likely occur. And personally, i see nothing wrong with being prepared. It's up to you to protect your own. It's your responsibility.

Last edited:

I hear ya somewhat. But the OWS Movement was merely a Democratic Party-invented Election scam. Where are they today? In the end, it won't solely be a case of rising up against Big Brother. It will more likely be about survival. This Welfare/Warfare State just isn't sustainable. And when the collapse does happen, it will be all about surviving it. But the first step in preparing for it, is accepting that it will likely occur. And personally, i see nothing wrong with be prepared. It's up to you to protect your own. It's your responsibility.

No, the OWS movement was started by people who were royally pissed off that they followed the rules, got an education, were in debt up to their eyelids, and couldn't get a good-paying job under the current economic conditions to give them a leg up on their futures AND to pay off their massive student debts (which, btw, can't be reduced or eliminated in a bankruptcy filing) even as Wall Street tanked the economy, got a bail out, and walked clean away without anyone having to endure more than fines that they could easily afford to pay. This reality was even more maddening than the knowledge that some big shot executives of large corporations and businesses could borrow large sums of money, default on their loans, declare bankruptcy, and still walk away with golden parachutes even as their business practices increasingly look like scams to squeeze as much money as they could out of corporations even as the shareholders get left hanging on to worthless stock.

The point of the OWS movement is that the 'system' is rigged to reward the well-connected, and then generally, the 'system' shields the men from most prosecution and/or serious jail time except for the occasional lone rogue trader who can be thrown to the wolves as some kind of phoney example of the American system of the equality of justice while the worst offenders remain untouchable because, for one thing, they bankroll the politicians on both sides of the aisle in our political system.

Oh, bullshit.

Iran Contra did not involve the violation of any law since the funds used were Secord's, the NSC was not an intelligence organization and there is nothing illegal about shredding documents in classified government positions. Hell we shred tons of paper every year.

Starkey you are so full of shyte, it bleeds from your eyeballs.

Iran-Contra broke a law from Congress in order to prevent just that crap.

Several hundred officers and thousands of NCOs left the armed forces when they could because they were horrified their commander in chief was sending goodies to an enemy that would shoot em back at us.

JimBowie, you are nuts.

Forum List

Back