In your opinion, does a woman who is being raped have the right to use deadly force on her rapist?

I see rape as an extremely serious attack, regardless of who attacks whom.
That in mind, if killing the attacker is the only guaranteed way of escaping, I have no problem with deadly force.

I was once seriously sexually assaulted by a man in a bar's toilet - I kicked the fucking shit out of the bastard.
He grabbed my cock and went for a suck but got a knee under the chin, a serious tenderising of his face and a kick in the goolies he will never forget.
I was told I'm homophobic, but that's untrue, I'm rapistbastardaphobic.

As for punishment for rapists - I'm really right wing on this issue - public flogging in the town square on a Saturday morning. They can join the wife beaters.

What were you wearing?

That in mind, if killing the attacker is the only guaranteed way of escaping, I have no problem with deadly force.

I was once seriously sexually assaulted by a man in a bar's toilet - I kicked the fucking shit out of the bastard.
He grabbed my cock and went for a suck but got a knee under the chin, a serious tenderising of his face and a kick in the goolies he will never forget.

As for punishment for rapists - I'm really right wing on this issue - public flogging in the town square on a Saturday morning. They can join the wife beaters.

What were you wearing?

Lol. :lol:

What were you wearing?

A short skirt and tight blouse, daft fucker!

Talkers rarely act.
Tell that to the guy who tried to break down my door to rape my first wife. Ask him what he felt when a 12 gauge was 10" from his chest.

Is he alive?
Yes. He kind of lost his desire when he saw the Mossberg pump. It wasn't necessary to kill him. I've been in 2 self defense situations. Neither required a bullet to resolve. I'd prefer not to take a life, but I am fully prepared to, if necessary.
Then...as I said....you are all talk. Dude tried to rape your wife....and you didn't kill him. Big ass talker.
I have no desire to kill anyone. I stopped him before he laid a hand on her. There was no need to stain the carpet.

I see. You meant to say.... "you try to rape my wife, you die son...no ifs, ands or police about it. Unless that is, I just installed new carpet. In that case, I'm just talking here. Nothing to fear, bro!"

Tell that to the guy who tried to break down my door to rape my first wife. Ask him what he felt when a 12 gauge was 10" from his chest.

Is he alive?
Yes. He kind of lost his desire when he saw the Mossberg pump. It wasn't necessary to kill him. I've been in 2 self defense situations. Neither required a bullet to resolve. I'd prefer not to take a life, but I am fully prepared to, if necessary.
Then...as I said....you are all talk. Dude tried to rape your wife....and you didn't kill him. Big ass talker.
I have no desire to kill anyone. I stopped him before he laid a hand on her. There was no need to stain the carpet.

I see. You meant to say.... "you try to rape my wife, you die son...no ifs, ands or police about it. Unless that is, I just installed new carpet. In that case, I'm just talking here. Nothing to fear, bro!"
Oh, I see a big talker all right. You are, LL. You don't know diddly squat but like the saying goes...all big yappers are full of shit.

Is he alive?

Oh, I see a big talker all right. You are, LL. You don't know diddly squat but like the saying goes...all big yappers are full of shit.

Look at that! Gracie pipes in on a discussion that isn't about negroes or space aliens! It's gonna be a great day! The butthurt doesn't wear off, I see. Wanna see a neat car commercial?

Look at that! Gracie pipes in on a discussion that isn't about negroes or space aliens! It's gonna be a great day! The butthurt doesn't wear off, I see. Wanna see a neat car commercial?
Oh looky there! LL stalks me to see what I am posting about!

Oh looky there! LL stalks me to see what I am posting about!

Yes. I stalked you. I made great effort by clicking on a current thread in current events where you exposed your stupidity for all to see.

How about it? Wanna see a cool Ford commercial?

...how about, if a man is being forcibly sodomized, does he have the right to use deadly force on his attacker?

I think yes in both cases.

The answer is obviously no. The victim of rape does not have the right to kill the attacker. However should he or she understandably do so, there are avenues of defense available. The fact that no legal right exists does not indicate that the act is "wrong".

Some of the idiots who have responded to this thread...especially those suggesting that hunting down the attacker after the fact....and committing murder....is acceptable.....exhibit limited reasoning skills.

Here is an overview of the use of deadly force in each state. Some states specifically mention prevention of rape as justifying the use of deadly force while others states provide that deadly force is permissible to prevent the commission of a forcible felony (rape is by definition a forcible felony).

Expanded self-defense laws
Here is the specific law of my home state of Florida (highlights are my own).

776.012 Use or threatened use of force in defense of person.—

(1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.

(2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

CAUTION: In every state, the right to use deadly force under any circumstances ends when the threat against the person ends. This means that if you are raped and your rapist has left you have no right to pursue him and use deadly force against him. If you do, you have committed a felony and your only hope is for jury nullification. Only those in law enforcement are allowed to use deadly force to prevent the escape of a dangerous felon.

...how about, if a man is being forcibly sodomized, does he have the right to use deadly force on his attacker?

I think yes in both cases.

The answer is obviously no. The victim of rape does not have the right to kill the attacker. However should he or she understandably do so, there are avenues of defense available. The fact that no legal right exists does not indicate that the act is "wrong".

Some of the idiots who have responded to this thread...especially those suggesting that hunting down the attacker after the fact....and committing murder....is acceptable.....exhibit limited reasoning skills.

Here is an overview of the use of deadly force in each state. Some states specifically mention prevention of rape as justifying the use of deadly force while others states provide that deadly force is permissible to prevent the commission of a forcible felony (rape is by definition a forcible felony).

Expanded self-defense laws
Here is the specific law of my home state of Florida (highlights are my own).

776.012 Use or threatened use of force in defense of person.—

(1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.

(2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

CAUTION: In every state, the right to use deadly force under any circumstances ends when the threat against the person ends. This means that if you are raped and your rapist has left you have no right to pursue him and use deadly force against him. If you do, you have committed a felony and your only hope is for jury nullification. Only those in law enforcement are allowed to use deadly force to prevent the escape of a dangerous felon.

Thanks for that.

A person is only allowed to use deadly force in response to deadly force. If a woman reasonably believes that her life is in danger from being raped, then she may use deadly force. I think it would be tough to sell that one - in the usual rape case, a woman's life is not endangered from being raped unless there is something else going on in addition to the rape.

A person cannot use deadly force to prevent just any crime, rape included. You'd have better luck using deadly force when you were the victim of an armed robbery. There, an argument could be made for a reasonable belief that your life was in danger.
Bullshit. Apparently you've lived in a bubble and never heard of STDs or AIDS. Plus if you are being overpowered and abused your theory relies on the good nature of the rapist calling it a day afterwards and leaving in peace when the fact is many rapists kill their victims to eliminate the witness.

What you are saying is impossible. Surely the shotgun would have killed him on sight. It would have auto-fired. Since the shotgun didn't auto-fire and kill the guy (which is what guns love to do most), this story must be made up. Also, the gun would have poisoned you and taken over control of your mind. You would have had to shoot. You can't not pull the trigger when a gun is around because you are under psychic mind control. Are you trying to say that you're stronger than psychic mind control? Psht, surely not.

Uh, that's a bullshit story. BULLSHIT!! And the fact that you make up a story about being sexual assaulted is appalling. Sexual assaults are very real, very serious crimes. Many people believe it is more egregious than murder, because of the scars that it can leave behind. People who cry rape just so they can get attention demean the profound seriousness of such crimes, and insult every true survivor of sexual assault who is left dealing with the painful and humiliating scars. Rapists are some of the lowest scum in society. People who pretend to be victims are barely one tick better. You are that kind of scum.

Seriously, he grabbed you Billy and went to take a knee? So that means you were facing him. You were standing there, looking right at him with your cock hanging out. You couldn't have been taking a piss because your back would have been to him. Even if you were standing at a urinal with wide open space on the sides (and let's face it, bathrooms at a bar aren't set up like that) and he tried to come at you from the side, your story is still impossible. You wouldn't have been able to knee him.

What was his goal, anyway? He was going to try sucking you off right in the middle of you taking piss? Was he thirsty? Seriously, you expect us to believe that someone just happened to stroll into a pubic bathroom and said to themselves, "Hmm, that right there...yes, thank you. Let's have a nice golden shower from this chap here who I've never met in life"? Nobody does that. Nobody does that.

You are a piece...of...shit coming in here with your fake rape stories. Next time you want to tell tall tales, at least try to make it halfway believable.

Uh, that's a bullshit story. BULLSHIT!! And the fact that you make up a story about being sexual assaulted is appalling. Sexual assaults are very real, very serious crimes. Many people believe it is more egregious than murder, because of the scars that it can leave behind. People who cry rape just so they can get attention demean the profound seriousness of such crimes, and insult every true survivor of sexual assault who is left dealing with the painful and humiliating scars. Rapists are some of the lowest scum in society. People who pretend to be victims are barely one tick better. You are that kind of scum.

Seriously, he grabbed you Billy and went to take a knee? So that means you were facing him. You were standing there, looking right at him with your cock hanging out. You couldn't have been taking a piss because your back would have been to him. Even if you were standing at a urinal with wide open space on the sides (and let's face it, bathrooms at a bar aren't set up like that) and he tried to come at you from the side, your story is still impossible. You wouldn't have been able to knee him.

What was his goal, anyway? He was going to try sucking you off right in the middle of you taking piss? Was he thirsty? Seriously, you expect us to believe that someone just happened to stroll into a pubic bathroom and said to themselves, "Hmm, that right there...yes, thank you. Let's have a nice golden shower from this chap here who I've never met in life"? Nobody does that. Nobody does that.

You are a piece...of...shit coming in here with your fake rape stories. Next time you want to tell tall tales, at least try to make it halfway believable.

Yeah, I don't really buy that story either. :D It sounded a little bit far fetched to me.

Are there exceptions?
surprise-buttsex-stalker-buddies-26875685-640-512.jpg

Anytime anyone attacks you even without a weapon you have the absolute right to use deadly force.

More people are killed annually with hands and feet alone than are killed with rifles or shot guns

Forum List

Back