In your opinion, does a woman who is being raped have the right to use deadly force on her rapist?

Of course they have the right. It seems strange though, many who claim to be anti death penalty are all for this.

Anti death penalty when it is the government doling out the penalty, yes. If a person is being attacked, I am all for self defense. However, once a person is behind bars, it is no longer self defense.
Then they just rape other prisoners. Rapists should recieve a mandatory death penalty IMO.

Of course they have the right. It seems strange though, many who claim to be anti death penalty are all for this.

Anti death penalty when it is the government doling out the penalty, yes. If a person is being attacked, I am all for self defense. However, once a person is behind bars, it is no longer self defense.
Then they just rape other prisoners. Rapists should recieve a mandatory death penalty IMO.

I don't really care about other prisoners though. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Part of the time might include prison sex. Besides, you could say that about any crime. A murderer could murder a prisoner. A thief could steal from a prisoner. BAd logic.

If the penalty for rape is a couple years in jail, or simple probation, than no.

If the courts and government have decided Justice is a few years in jail, the rape does not warrant murder.

If the penalty for rape is a couple years in jail, or simple probation, than no.

If the courts and government have decided Justice is a few years in jail, the rape does not warrant murder.

So, a person has no right to defend themselves against sexual assault?

:cuckoo:

You are changing the subject, this thread is not about the right to defend oneself, but if Deadly Force is justified in self-defense. Your post is # 105 in this thread, you have not figured out what is being discussed, deadly force?

Yes. He kind of lost his desire when he saw the Mossberg pump. It wasn't necessary to kill him. I've been in 2 self defense situations. Neither required a bullet to resolve. I'd prefer not to take a life, but I am fully prepared to, if necessary.
Then...as I said....you are all talk. Dude tried to rape your wife....and you didn't kill him. Big ass talker.
I have no desire to kill anyone. I stopped him before he laid a hand on her. There was no need to stain the carpet.

I see. You meant to say.... "you try to rape my wife, you die son...no ifs, ands or police about it. Unless that is, I just installed new carpet. In that case, I'm just talking here. Nothing to fear, bro!"
Look, asshole. I would really prefer not to kill anyone. Do you understand that?
Besides carpet, there are all kinds of bad shit you're going to have to go through if you should ever need to use deadly force. I'd rather not put myself through that.
In both cases where I used a gun in self defense, all that was needed was for the would be attacker to see that there was a good chance of dying if they persisted.
The fact remains that in both cases, I would have fired if they didn't break off their attack.
Feel free to paint my experience any way you want. In fact, feel free to test my resolve.

Assholes make claims and then don't support them. You claimed that you'd kill anyone who tried to rape your wife. Someone tried and he's still breathing. That means that you are a blowhard.

Own it.

Wow, you are a fucking troll.

...how about, if a man is being forcibly sodomized, does he have the right to use deadly force on his attacker?

I think yes in both cases.
Are you kidding? With michigan and floridas stand your ground laws you only have to be in fear for your life and you're no longer required to flee. So I'm walking at a neighbor aggressively he can shoot me dead.

Of course you have to explain the circumstances to the cops and possibly a prosecutor and jury. But if someones raping or trying to rape you shoot away.

If its your husband leave him before you kill him. You may be found guilty for not getting yourself out a lot sooner.

I see rape as an extremely serious attack, regardless of who attacks whom.
That in mind, if killing the attacker is the only guaranteed way of escaping, I have no problem with deadly force.

I was once seriously sexually assaulted by a man in a bar's toilet - I kicked the fucking shit out of the bastard.
He grabbed my cock and went for a suck but got a knee under the chin, a serious tenderising of his face and a kick in the goolies he will never forget.
I was told I'm homophobic, but that's untrue, I'm rapistbastardaphobic.

As for punishment for rapists - I'm really right wing on this issue - public flogging in the town square on a Saturday morning. They can join the wife beaters.
You led him on. What were you doing in the stall with the guy?

Plus you didn't freak out when he grabbed your cock. I would have been out of there the second his hand brushed my cock area. You let him go down and probably drunkenly realized what you were doing and yes you are homophobic.

Yes. He kind of lost his desire when he saw the Mossberg pump. It wasn't necessary to kill him. I've been in 2 self defense situations. Neither required a bullet to resolve. I'd prefer not to take a life, but I am fully prepared to, if necessary.
Then...as I said....you are all talk. Dude tried to rape your wife....and you didn't kill him. Big ass talker.
I have no desire to kill anyone. I stopped him before he laid a hand on her. There was no need to stain the carpet.

I see. You meant to say.... "you try to rape my wife, you die son...no ifs, ands or police about it. Unless that is, I just installed new carpet. In that case, I'm just talking here. Nothing to fear, bro!"
Look, asshole. I would really prefer not to kill anyone. Do you understand that?
Besides carpet, there are all kinds of bad shit you're going to have to go through if you should ever need to use deadly force. I'd rather not put myself through that.
In both cases where I used a gun in self defense, all that was needed was for the would be attacker to see that there was a good chance of dying if they persisted.
The fact remains that in both cases, I would have fired if they didn't break off their attack.
Feel free to paint my experience any way you want. In fact, feel free to test my resolve.

Assholes make claims and then don't support them. You claimed that you'd kill anyone who tried to rape your wife. Someone tried and he's still breathing. That means that you are a blowhard.

Own it.
All is it means is that pussies like street criminals, would be rapists and you are paralysed with fear at the sight of a gun.

...how about, if a man is being forcibly sodomized, does he have the right to use deadly force on his attacker?

I think yes in both cases.
Not only yes, in both cases, but, if on a jury, I would never vote to convict a man or woman who hunted down their rapist and killed them.
Nor would I convict a brother, father, husband or other family member who hunted down the scum.
1 year in prison. I'd give him a plea deal he couldn't refuse.

You are changing the subject, this thread is not about the right to defend oneself, but if Deadly Force is justified in self-defense. Your post is # 105 in this thread, you have not figured out what is being discussed, deadly force?

I'm not changing the subject at all. You're trying to obfuscate the subject.

If someone tries to sexually assault me, I'm going to defend myself. I'm going to stop them any way I can. I'm not going to sit there and endure rape while using my smartphone to google search the legal penalty for a rape conviction and then calculate the appropriate amount of force that equals the legal penalty.

What you don't seem to understand is that the right to self defense is an inherent right that is not predicated upon the law criminalizing the act against which I am defending. Even if rape were entirely legal, the right to defend one's self against rape would still remain perfectly intact.

Own it.

Wow, you are a fucking troll.

Sure I am. Dummies like you call anyone who puts you in your place a troll. You don't know what a troll is.

If someone tries to sexually assault me, I'm going to defend myself. I'm going to stop them any way I can. I'm not going to sit there and endure rape while using my smartphone to google search the legal penalty for a rape conviction and then calculate the appropriate amount of force that equals the legal penalty.

What you don't seem to understand is that the right to self defense is an inherent right that is not predicated upon the law criminalizing the act against which I am defending. Even if rape were entirely legal, the right to defend one's self against rape would still remain perfectly intact.

Not in the middle east or india.

If you're being attacked shoot him dead. Save a few rounds in case he has an accomplice. When I hold my gun I think about how unlucky a couple robbers would be to come in now. But usually you are caught off guard. If you're the kind of person who's on guard they'll sense that and not choose you most likely.

That in mind, if killing the attacker is the only guaranteed way of escaping, I have no problem with deadly force.

I was once seriously sexually assaulted by a man in a bar's toilet - I kicked the fucking shit out of the bastard.
He grabbed my cock and went for a suck but got a knee under the chin, a serious tenderising of his face and a kick in the goolies he will never forget.

As for punishment for rapists - I'm really right wing on this issue - public flogging in the town square on a Saturday morning. They can join the wife beaters.

Plus you didn't freak out when he grabbed your cock. I would have been out of there the second his hand brushed my cock area. You let him go down and probably drunkenly realized what you were doing and yes you are homophobic.

Idiot.
The guy went for me as I flopped out my big Jimmy for a piss. He pushed me to the side and dropped to his knees.
A perfect chance to get a sex attacker with a knee under his chin.
Why is that homophobic?

Idiot.
The guy went for me as I flopped out my big Jimmy for a piss. He pushed me to the side and dropped to his knees.
Why is that homophobic?
Oh you were standing at a community urinal or he was at the next urinal cake and looked over and grabbed for it? That took some balls. Was he bigger than you?

Idiot.
Why is that homophobic?
He should have asked you if he could suck it. What would you have done then?

I wonder how many drunk guys say yes.

Actually, my point went right overhead, the punishment is disproportionate to the crime.

If you do not support the death penalty, you can not support the use of deadly force to prevent rape.

I state my post, as written, so idiots who do not believe in the death penalty are forced to think about the contradiction.

You state something else which was a bit off, I let that go.

If you must defend yourself with deadly force, then the punishment for the criminal is death, if they happen to live and get convicted.

Sorry I did not make it clear, but I was making a point and challenging those who oppose the death penalty.

Actually, my point went right overhead, the punishment is disproportionate to the crime.

If you do not support the death penalty, you can not support the use of deadly force to prevent rape.

I state my post, as written, so idiots who do not believe in the death penalty are forced to think about the contradiction.

You state something else which was a bit off, I let that go.

If you must defend yourself with deadly force, then the punishment for the criminal is death, if they happen to live and get convicted.

Sorry I did not make it clear, but I was making a point and challenging those who oppose the death penalty.

We should experiment on them before we kill them. Let they serve some good before they go.

Forum List

Back