"in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

Always creepy when Trumpsters try to act like sincere Christians, using the religion as a political weapon.

There's enough of that going on in the Middle East, isn't there?

Wanting to push their twisted version of their own religion.
Use violence for political change.
Embrace totalitarian rule.

You know, I'd be inclined to say that these guys are an American Taliban and that Donald is an American bin Laden. But bin Laden was rich and funded his followers, whereas Donald is broke and being funded by his. So I guess the comparison fails.

Right-wing pastor/self-proclaimed "prophet" Kent Christmas continues to insist that "in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

Who takes serios such self-made fake-Christians in the USA? No one or no one?

Donald Trump lost just simple in the last election in 2020. Take a look at the results.

Trump won. Biden is not my President nor will he ever be my President, and I refuse to acknowledge his authority.

Now GFY and quit meddling in my country's political affairs, foreigner.

Trump won. Biden is not my President ...

Trump lost, Joe Biden wan and so Mr. Joe Biden is president of the USA. And as fas as I know he is from his own traditional point of view the president of all citizens of the USA - and not only the president of his loyalists.

Last edited:

Oh by the way: Do you know Prygoshin? The brutal mass murderer of the criminal Russian Nazi-gang "Wagner"? It exists also a warrant of arrest against him because he tried to manipulate with illegal methods the elections in 2016 for Donald Trump.

Trump lost, Joe Biden wan and so Mr. Joe Biden is president of the USA. And as fas as I know he is from his own traditional point of view the president of all citizens of the USA - and not only the president of his loyalists.

Says someone who lives in some insignificant little country in Europe, that he wasn't even born in.

Where did you immigrate from? Some shithole country in Africa or the Middle East?

Go fuck yourself and mind your own political affairs. Any opinion you have doesn't have any relevancy to my country.

You know, I'd be inclined to say that these guys are an American Taliban and that Donald is an American bin Laden. But bin Laden was rich and funded his followers, whereas Donald is broke and being funded by his. So I guess the comparison fails.
Yeah, Trump doesn't have a religious bone in his body. Believing in some deity would take the focus off HIM, and his desperate, consuming need for validation.

The rest of it? Many, many parallels.

Says someone who lives in some insignificant little country in Europe, that he wasn't even born in.

My ancestors live since decades of thousands of years in the centre of Europe, superidiot.

Where did you immigrate from? Some shithole country in Africa or the Middle East?

Go fuck yourself and mind your own political affairs. Any opinion you have doesn't have any relevancy to my country.

Your lack of manners, education and knowledge make the 24/7-superidiots around the high traitor Donald Trump not to a satisfying perspective for any creature on this planet here - except you are perhaps a cockroach with a hight resistance against radioactive radiation and radioactive substances.

A narcissist like Donald Trump is also indepedendent from his intentional stupidity and criminal attitudes disqualified to be a president of the USA. Main reason: Narcissists are not able to lose.

Last edited:
If your ancestors ...

Totally unimportant who are my ancestors. Truth is always true independent from the person who speaks out a truth.

"Als Adam grub und Eva spann - Heia Heio - wo war denn da der Nobelmann? Heia Heio" = "When Adam did dig and Eve did spin - heia, heio - well tell me where was the nobleman? - heia heio"

Asides: Donald Trump per se is anything else than a noble man but only a super rich superidiot.

Last edited:
JGalt

As an US-American you are a child of the enlightenment. We made and paid your possibility to be an enlightened human being. And the price we paid was more than only a high price. So not to destroy your brain with alcohol or drugs and not to destroy rationality and reason with stupid unreal propaganda is not really a high demand. There are enough horrifying examples in the world what wrong decisions are able to produce.

JGalt

As an US-American you are a child of the enlightenment. We made and paid your possibility to be an enlightened human being. And the price we paid was more than only a high price. So not to destroy your brain with alcohol or drugs and not to destroy rationality and reason with stupid unreal propaganda is not really a high demand. There are enough horrifying examples in the world what wrong decisions are able to produce.
And you liberals have betrayed every idea of the enlightenment and every true liberal value

Instead you've gone the route of Robespierre

Illegitimatly. False ballots by the millions/
Prove it.
Or quit your whining like a 14yr old girl.
Batter up, leftwinger.
Show.
Or go.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump won. Biden is not my President nor will he ever be my President, and I refuse to acknowledge his authority.
Prove Trump won.
Or...quit whining and complaining.
You come across as a Karen.
Or a Dick.
What can you provide the forum that validates your claim of "Trump Won"?
Please bring more to the table than Rudy & KrakenPot Powell did to their 60+ trial runs in our courts.
Saddle up, Skippy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will Pay you dirty bag of wet dog crap.
The lack of manners, education, sense of decorum, and knowledge of the 2020 election makes the superidiot cultists around Donald Trump.....

Oh, wait!
Poster 'Zaangalewa' says it better than me.

To wit:
Your lack of manners, education and knowledge make the 24/7-superidiots around the high traitor Donald Trump.......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!

Forum List

Back