"in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

You’re in full gibberish mode. It’s ok to just concede how wrong you are.

You make pathetic look like a stellar performance.
Oof… another pile. Careful you don’t fall back in it as you often do.
This pastor is only preaching your message. His is admittedly embellished but it is the same message. :rolleyes:

Says someone who lives in some insignificant little country in Europe, that he wasn't even born in.

Where did you immigrate from? Some shithole country in Africa or the Middle East?

Go fuck yourself and mind your own political affairs. Any opinion you have doesn't have any relevancy to my country.
Says the guy from shitstain holler. :rolleyes:

Oof… another pile. Careful you don’t fall back in it as you often do.
This pastor is only preaching your message. His is admittedly embellished but it is the same message. :rolleyes:
I sometimes wonder if, in all your gibberish, even you have any clue of whatever it is you’re trying to grunt out.

Today you seem fixated on some minister or pastor. Whichever. It doesn’t matter. Not much, if anything, of you what you babble ever does.

I sometimes wonder if, in all your gibberish, even you have any clue of whatever it is you’re trying to grunt out.

Today you seem fixated on some minister or pastor. Whichever. It doesn’t matter. Not much, if anything, of you what you babble ever does.
Your inabilities are your own.
You are literally posting in a thread about said pastor that you admittedly have no idea about.
The koo koo is you. :rolleyes:

Your inabilities are your own.
You are literally posting in a thread about said pastor that you admittedly have no idea about.
The koo koo is you. :rolleyes:
Zzzz.

Yes. Of course. That could be the only possible minister or pastor you were referencing. 🙄

Anyway, I’m replying to a couple of ignorant posts by specific morons, like you. :itsok:

I don’t recall addressing the validity or the invalidity of anything said in the OP. But, now, I will:

President Trump didn’t win Re-election. Tragically, President Biden won the election. I don’t give a shit if somebody else claims to speak for God.

And you ramble like a lunatic. All those words and you didn't say a damn thing quite the accomplishment

Do tell me, without sounding like you've smoked 20 bong hits, how my interpretation of history is wrong.

I suggest you go back and actually study the reign of terror and the French Revolution then you can see how easily it parallels with things today. You won't and instead you'll come back in here and ramble more like an idiot

Why take care so many US-Americans to behave like the worst idiots the world ever had seen? I and your "ideas" about me in your brain are two very different things.

Last edited:
As I thought, rambling like an idiot again. You're an embarrassment

What "you" and your allies in World War 1+2 had made with Germany would give every German the moral right of revenge and precaution to wipe your whole nation from this planet. So what for heavens sake is your problem? You attacked me and you are still alive. A reason for you to thank god - that's all.

American Taliban proud.
Of all the things that have been truly disturbing about this ugly period -- and there have been many -- near the top of the list is the way American Christians have chosen to sell their soul to this awful person. And even worse, so many of them appear to have convinced themselves that he really is a devout Christian.

Human nature is often a mystery, obviously, but this is just inexplicable. I don't know if this is an indication that they're not quite as sincere about their faith as they claim, or if they're just choosing to suspend their faith in deference to their political ideology.

Illegitimatly. False ballots by the millions//
You people are full of $hit clean up to your ears... as is your Orange Baboon-God. You lie. Your master lies. Rump lost. Bigly. Legitimately. Rump is a Loser.

He may very well pick up the Republican nomination, because you a$$holes enable him... but January 6, 2021, rendered him un-electable in the 2024 general election.

And winning back the White House is the entire point of the exercise.

But you idiots just don't get it.

Forum List

Back