A mobster could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law

Didn't you like Mike Pence until he didn't go along with the coup?

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

The most honest Republican
No, I never liked Mike Pence. I love Donald Trump, bestest President evahh

No, I never liked Mike Pence. I love Donald Trump, bestest President evahh
I wish there was a way to find out your backgrounds

Educated? Rich or poor? In a union? Gonna get a pension? Retired and relying heavily on social security? Born to rich parents? Are you racist?

I mean I wish I could really analyze why each of you like Trump.

I wish there was a way to find out your backgrounds

Educated? Rich or poor? In a union? Gonna get a pension? Retired and relying heavily on social security? Born to rich parents? Are you racist?

I mean I wish I could really analyze why each of you like Trump.
You could ask. But you wouldn't believe anyone anyway.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
You could ask. But you wouldn't believe anyone anyway.

Well I can spin it either way. Either you are dumb or greedy. Priviledged or not. Do you lack empathy? Are you a hypocrite?

Please, tell me what makes you think the Republican party is for your dumb ass.

Let me guess you're another Republican who didn't support Bush in the 2000's?

Well I can spin it either way. Either you are dumb or greedy. Priviledged or not. Do you lack empathy? Are you a hypocrite?

I was tired of the war, so I voted Obama. You know "Hope and Change"
BIG mistake. Took my Dr. and health plan away.
Will never vote Democrat again. And you, of all people. From Detroit. A pit. Run by Democrats.
Ughh. And your Governor is ruining that state. Ughh.

I was tired of the war, so I voted Obama. You know "Hope and Change"
BIG mistake. Took my Dr. and health plan away.
Will never vote Democrat again. And you, of all people. From Detroit. A pit. Run by Democrats.
Ughh. And your Governor is ruining that state. Ughh.

Fair enough.

As of 2023, roughly 40 million individuals now benefit from ACA-related enrollment in health care programs such as Medicaid or purchased from the Marketplace.

Fair enough.

As of 2023, roughly 40 million individuals now benefit from ACA-related enrollment in health care programs such as Medicaid or purchased from the Marketplace.
That is great! Unfortunately my rates have went up 400%. Is this what you would consider a win win? I certainly don't.

Oh no. I supported Bush. Not in everything but he wasn't as intent on destroying the country as the democrats. What makes me think that Republicans care more about keeping the country afloat than democrats is living in California under the democrat boot.

Oh no. I supported Bush. Not in everything but he wasn't as intent on destroying the country as the democrats. What makes me think that Republicans care more about keeping the country afloat than democrats is living in California under the democrat boot.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Then he repeated this in 2016 and won the GOP nomination.

He was also paranoid about voting machines. Probably because like me, he knows Diebold rigged Florida for Bush. Bush should have been impeached too!!!

This Republican judge just said it all about Donald Trump…

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

“Make no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,” the former judge said. “It's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.”

“That’s the existential threat that faces America today,” he added.

More at the link below...

Luttig on Trump’s ‘vicious’ attacks against judges: No one with power has ‘addressed it’

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
Well, Trump IS a mobster in every sense of the word.

Bullshit. He is a clown, a coward and a con man. Thats it. He doesn't have the ethics of a mobster
based on what exactly? You're a fking idiot and a loser, clown isn't in your vocabulary. weird and any other form of insult one can pullup!

based on what exactly?
Oct 8, 2016 · Trump: "I moved on her actually.You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Trump: "Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

1713280425887.png

1713280605258.png

1712265731709.png

1712265453659.png

1712265947278.png

1712266036016.png

1713280633877.png

And some people don't "believe" that talking serpents are real...... Imagine that!

Last edited:
how did he try and steal the election?
Very similar to how Bush did it. Start a riot and stop the process. Then have the Supreme's decide it. Just like 2000.

Or, another cockameme scheme was to start a riot to stop the process and and have each House member or each Senator vote. Then Trump would win.

Biden passed a law making it impossible for a future Trump to try something like this. If only Pence went along we'd know the true sinister plot that they were planning.

Fuck you OJ defender. I'm not going to compare you to Putin lovers or Nazi's. You guys are the modern day OJ defenders. You know Trump did it just like they knew OJ did it.

Not Republicans, not Democrat's some kind of MAGA insanity that's taken over,
People believing that its ok to cheat & lie too win, because winning is more important than rationality.
So where will we be if you win by cheating?

Forum List

Back