"in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

And you liberals have betrayed every idea of the enlightenment and every true liberal value

No idea what you try to say to me with this words. Our "liberals" are capitalists who don't believe in god. Short: "Free is who has money." They often (or always) forget the freedom of the poor. Who are your liberals?

Instead you've gone the route of Robespierre

Robespierre? ... He justified a French terror regime and he became a victim of his own terror ideas as far as I heard. No idea what you think about when you use the name "Robbespierre".

Prove it.
Or quit your whining like a 14yr old girl.
Batter up, leftwinger.
Show.
Or go.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove Trump won.
Or...quit whining and complaining.
You come across as a Karen.
Or a Dick.
What can you provide the forum that validates your claim of "Trump Won"?
Please bring more to the table than Rudy & KrakenPot Powell did to their 60+ trial runs in our courts.
Saddle up, Skippy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lack of manners, education, sense of decorum, and knowledge of the 2020 election makes the superidiot cultists around Donald Trump.....

Oh, wait!
Poster 'Zaangalewa' says it better than me.

To wit:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!
You filthy vermin don't accept proof.

No idea what you try to say to me with this words. Our "liberals" are capitalists who don't believe in god. Short: "Free is who has money." They often (or always) forget the freedom of the poor. Who are your liberals?

Robespierre? ... He justified a French terror regime and he became a victim of his own terror ideas as far as I heard. No idea what you think about when you use the name "Robbespierre".
It's simple

Your liberals no longer believe in Free Speech, Free Expression, Free Thought or equality.

And just like Robespierre, the campaign of terror you all have waged with your new wokism religion will make you all victims of the same terror you push on others. There will be a reckoning for every child abused by your tranny pals, for every business burned by BLM, for every white person discriminated against for being white.

You have no idea. The most correct thing you've ever said

It's simple

Your liberals no longer believe in Free Speech, Free Expression, Free Thought or equality.

You know nothing about me - "very loud" - how I say in such cases.

And just like Robespierre,

Only to make something clear: I never knew in my life Mr. Robbespiere. But if I like to know more about this man than it is perhaps better to study French sources about the reasons, acts and persons of their revolution. When I speak about enlightenment then I do not speak about violence.

the campaign of terror you all have waged with your new wokism religion will make you all victims of the same terror you push on others. ...

Okay - it's enough now. You are an idiot who speaks by the own dark fantasies and unclear indoctrinations with the own person. And in general: It exist no alternatives in history. What had happened had happened. So what for are good wrong interpretations when history is only able to be understood - but not able to be changed? Nevertheless history - specially this what we will call "history" in 500 years - is no one way street. If you are now wrong with your interpretation about concrete foreign persons - what do you expect will happen?

Last edited:
You know nothing about me - "very loud" - how I say in such cases.

Only to make something clear: I never knew in my life Mr. Robbespiere. But if I like to know more about this man than it is perhaps better to study French sources about the reasons, acts and persons of their revolution. When I speak about enlightenment then I do not speak about violence.

Okay - it's enough now. You are an idiot who speaks by the own dark fantasies and unclear indoctrinations with the own person. And in general: It exist no alternatives in history. What had happened had happened. So what for are good wrong interpretations when history is only able to be understood - but not able to be changed? Nevertheless history - specially this what we will call "history" in 500 years - is no one way street. If you are now wrong with your interpretation about concrete foreign persons - what do you expect will happen?

And you ramble like a lunatic. All those words and you didn't say a damn thing quite the accomplishment

Do tell me, without sounding like you've smoked 20 bong hits, how my interpretation of history is wrong.

I suggest you go back and actually study the reign of terror and the French Revolution then you can see how easily it parallels with things today. You won't and instead you'll come back in here and ramble more like an idiot

I don’t care about your religious beliefs or faith or the lack thereof.

I have not seen your signature. I wouldn’t waste any effort on bothering to even try to see your signature either.

You don’t seem to grasp that you’re a nothing.
Triggered?

Does Heaven exist? No, that is not for discussion. Some very interesting people out there.
What I find interesting is the affiliation. Not the religion, the political affiliation.
What are your thoughts?

Right-wing pastor/self-proclaimed "prophet" Kent Christmas continues to insist that "in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

"And please, on the way out there are envelopes available for your donation to the Kent Christmas Foundation, tax deductible of course".

The grift will never end as long as Trump is leading the charge.

Forum List

Back