"in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

Ok faggot.

And don't forget to learn something about the anatomy and physiology of a human body when you try to give the next time a member of a totally strange culture medically impossible tips like "fuck yourselve" before someone from such a culture will scalp you. Weapons and mass-murder will help you not forever, Trumpican.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you talking about dumbass? I think you've been to 1 too many "schizer" clubs and your brain has turned to shit

What for you seems to be a German word - the word "schizer" - I had to look for a very long time now before I had to notice it is only another spelling of the word "Scheißer". By the way: We sometimes say to little babies which we love "Scheißerle" mostly in forms like "Du Du Ditzi Du kleines Scheißerle". If you try to hurt the next time a German then try the English word "shithead". Perhaps this will help you in a better way to do suicide with spearwords.

Last edited:
And don't forget to learn something about the anatomy and physiology of a human body when you try to give the next time a member of a totally strange culture medically impossible tips like "fuck yourselve" before someone from such a culture will scalp you. Weapons and mass-murder will help you not forever, Trumpican.

OK, Eurotrash faggot. :laughing0301:

OK, Eurotrash faggot. :laughing0301:

I tried to remember now how many US-Americans I met personally in my life. It had been a lot. And with everyone of them was definetelly something wrong. ... With one exception - he called himselve "J" and was a red haired Jew from Brooklyn. He tried to find informations about missed family members.

Last edited:
Does Heaven exist? No, that is not for discussion. Some very interesting people out there.
What I find interesting is the affiliation. Not the religion, the political affiliation.
What are your thoughts?

Right-wing pastor/self-proclaimed "prophet" Kent Christmas continues to insist that "in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

The pastor is a lunatic.

Does Heaven exist? No, that is not for discussion. Some very interesting people out there.
What I find interesting is the affiliation. Not the religion, the political affiliation.
What are your thoughts?

Right-wing pastor/self-proclaimed "prophet" Kent Christmas continues to insist that "in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

They don't count down here on Earth.

What are your thoughts?

Wow. You think you know the mind of God!

Interesting

Trump is disgraced on the world stage as a pompous ass and a moron.

Even in losing Trump wins. I can't wait to see his net poll numbers. You pinheads are going to shit yourselves.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back