"in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
Does Heaven exist? No, that is not for discussion. Some very interesting people out there.
What I find interesting is the affiliation. Not the religion, the political affiliation.
What are your thoughts?

Right-wing pastor/self-proclaimed "prophet" Kent Christmas continues to insist that "in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

I am not worried about Heaven. Like my signature? :badgrin:
I don’t care about your religious beliefs or faith or the lack thereof.

I have not seen your signature. I wouldn’t waste any effort on bothering to even try to see your signature either.

You don’t seem to grasp that you’re a nothing.

I don’t care about your religious beliefs or faith or the lack thereof.

I have not seen your signature. I wouldn’t waste any effort on bothering to even try to see your signature either.

You don’t seem to grasp that you’re a nothing.
I certainly have your attention :itsok:

"Spend a lot of time worrying about it bustedgayosa." :badgrin::hhello::abgg2q.jpg:

Does Heaven exist? No, that is not for discussion. Some very interesting people out there.
What I find interesting is the affiliation. Not the religion, the political affiliation.
What are your thoughts?

Right-wing pastor/self-proclaimed "prophet" Kent Christmas continues to insist that "in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

salesmen working sometimes gullible people who are looking for better leadership.

What are your thoughts?

For a guy that is out of office, you sure spend a lot of time talking about him.

For a guy that is out of office, you sure spend a lot of time talking about him.
I do. I find it hilarious that people believe he is still the President or even he is going to be reelected.

We all know that Trump will never be the President of the United States again.

It is pure comedy. I laugh at the MAGAt's every time I read about them in the news.

In a way I feel sorry for them, but the other side of me I like rubbing their faces in it. :abgg2q.jpg:

What are your thoughts?

Trump won.

Forum List

Back