Capitalism

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
They laughed at me a few years ago when i posted how capitalism works. It requires growth to work. Greed run capitalism requires big growth.
Prices double every 200 years
Prices double every 100 years
prices double every 50 years
prices double every 25 years
Prices double every 12-13 years--we are here
prices double every 6 years= disaster
prices double every 3 years- the ultra rich become slave masters of 99% on earth. They are rushing us to this.

So does one think capitalism is best for the human race?

They laughed at me a few years ago when i posted how capitalism works. It requires growth to work. Greed run capitalism requires big growth.
prices double every 3 years- the ultra rich become slave masters of 99% on earth. They are rushing us to this.

It is the only system in the entirety of mankind that ended the mass grinding poverty that always-always-always existed prior to it's use.
Every single other form of economic systems has always-always-always resulted in back breaking poverty for the masses, and glorious living for a very-very small few.

Grow up.

Capitalism is just one aspect of our economy. What is rampant is mass advertising, production, and marketing, all driven by easy credit. The rat in the woodpile is accumulated debt, private and public. Also, the hidden inflation of government spending takes its toll.

It is the only system in the entirety of mankind that ended the mass grinding poverty that always-always-always existed prior to it's use.
Every single other form of economic systems has always-always-always resulted in back breaking poverty for the masses, and glorious living for a very-very small few.

Grow up.
And as i showed we are not that far off from back breaking poverty for the majority.
Yes when the greedy ultra rich run things that is what ends up like for most. Oh, just like today.
The blind believe lies like--the usa is founded on no taxation without representation--Yet our future generations are 35 trillion in debt before they are born and will be taxed on that. Do they have representation here? No. Who got that 35 trillion= the ultra rich.

Grow up.
Are you serious? There is no before capitalism. Capitalism is the default economic system and has always been in place with only few exceptions. We need capitalism but the distribution of power must be balanced. Greedy fat cats tend to introduce slavery but this will cut all wealth by 99%, including their own. Still enough for them to be wealthy. And for them a caste system is more important. They would give 99 % of their wealth away to have a clear distinction against the plebs.

Capitalism has been destroyed by corporatism, elitism and the donor class.

True capitalism would have ensured America was the dominant nation for 2000 years. Welcoming in China destroyed this prospect, among other challenges though it is largely self induced.

Remember, China will win, not because of communism though.

And as i showed we are not that far off from back breaking poverty for the majority.
Yes when the greedy ultra rich run things that is what ends up like for most. Oh, just like today.
The blind believe lies like--the usa is founded on no taxation without representation--Yet our future generations are 35 trillion in debt before they are born and will be taxed on that. Do they have representation here? No. Who got that 35 trillion= the ultra rich.
When the next generations enter the workforce as mature citizens, they will inherit everything that the government has paid for and is indebted for. For example, they will 'own' our nations interstate highway system, the military, all government agencies, other infrastructure, the national parks. They then, with their votes, can dispose of these as they wish.

So, at the end of the day while the rich own the money, and their own stuff, the other citizens own all the rest.

Ultimately capitalism is good but it doesn't belong in medical care, education or food.

No system is perfect.

Grow up.

Wrong.
Humans lived comparable utopia before capitalism.
The hunter/gatherer society is far simpler, easier, and requires less than 2 hours a day, compared to the 10 hours a day we put in.
The main thing primitives did was art, travel, telling stories, etc.
When you want to find the oldest living humans, you do not look in cities, but rural, primitive areas.

When the next generations enter the workforce as mature citizens, they will inherit everything that the government has paid for and is indebted for. For example, they will 'own' our nations interstate highway system, the military, all government agencies, other infrastructure, the national parks. They then, with their votes, can dispose of these as they wish.

So, at the end of the day while the rich own the money, and their own stuff, the other citizens own all the rest.

I am not impressed.
The interstate requires constant upkeep, so each new generation pays for it again.
The military has proven worse than useless, but starting lots of illegal and aggressive wars.
The government agencies do more harm than good.
The national parks were there before the nation was, and should always have been local, not federal.

Grow up.
The capital of the poor is their labor. Properly managed it can do great things, especially in a free enterprise system.

I am not impressed.
The interstate requires constant upkeep, so each new generation pays for it again.

Of course they'll pay the upkeep. They are the ones that will be wearing it out. There's no free lunch. As soon as one starts earning pay they are taxed to pay for everything around them. People seem disconnected from this knowledge.

Capitalism is just one aspect of our economy. What is rampant is mass advertising, production, and marketing, all driven by easy credit. The rat in the woodpile is accumulated debt, private and public. Also, the hidden inflation of government spending takes its toll.
Thank Greenspan for the "debt as income" era

Haha... funny stuff.
The poor in western/capitalist nations are better off than 80% of the world population.
To be poor in America is like being wealthy in non capitalist societies

Forum List

Back