January 25, 2024 --- Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Any Texas citizen who wishes to resign from their Federal position and pledge allegiance to the State of Texas should be allowed to do that. There needs to be an immediate full mobilization for the defense of the border. Live fire at any illegal border transgression of Texas sovereignty.

January 25, 2024 -

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

When I was President, we had the most secure Border in History. Joe Biden has surrendered our Border, and is aiding and abetting a massive Invasion of millions of Illegal Migrants into the United States. Instead of fighting to protect our Country from this onslaught, Biden is, unbelievably, fighting to tie the hands of Governor Abbott and the State of Texas, so that the Invasion continues unchecked. In the face of this National Security, Public Safety, and Public Health Catastrophe, Texas has rightly invoked the Invasion Clause of the Constitution, and must be given full support to repel the Invasion.

We encourage all willing States to deploy their guards to Texas to prevent the entry of Illegals, and to remove them back across the Border. All Americans should support the commonsense measures by Texas authorities to protect the Safety, Security, and Sovereignty of Texas, and of the American people. When I am President, on Day One, instead of fighting Texas, I will work hand in hand with Governor Abbott and other Border States to Stop the Invasion, Seal the Border, and Rapidly Begin the Largest Domestic Deportation Operation in History. Those Biden has let in should not get comfortable because they will be going home.

Any Texas citizen who wishes to resign from their Federal position and pledge allegiance to the State of Texas should be allowed to do that. There needs to be an immediate full mobilization for the defense of the border. Live fire at any illegal border transgression of Texas sovereignty.

January 25, 2024 -

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

When I was President, we had the most secure Border in History. Joe Biden has surrendered our Border, and is aiding and abetting a massive Invasion of millions of Illegal Migrants into the United States. Instead of fighting to protect our Country from this onslaught, Biden is, unbelievably, fighting to tie the hands of Governor Abbott and the State of Texas, so that the Invasion continues unchecked. In the face of this National Security, Public Safety, and Public Health Catastrophe, Texas has rightly invoked the Invasion Clause of the Constitution, and must be given full support to repel the Invasion.

We encourage all willing States to deploy their guards to Texas to prevent the entry of Illegals, and to remove them back across the Border. All Americans should support the commonsense measures by Texas authorities to protect the Safety, Security, and Sovereignty of Texas, and of the American people. When I am President, on Day One, instead of fighting Texas, I will work hand in hand with Governor Abbott and other Border States to Stop the Invasion, Seal the Border, and Rapidly Begin the Largest Domestic Deportation Operation in History. Those Biden has let in should not get comfortable because they will be going home.

INSURRECTION!!

We need Citizen helpers! Where are our Brave Sedition Hunters? Those brave souls who risk nothing but are willing to Rat-Out their neighbors, co-workers, friends and relatives.

There's several of them in here. betcha

Anywhere you find dimocrap scum, you will find back-stabbers

That's really gonna piss of the open-borders leftwads. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back