"in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

What "you" and your allies in World War 1+2 had made with Germany would give every German the moral right of revenge and precaution to wipe your whole nation from this planet. So what for heavens sake is your problem? You attacked me and you are still alive. A reason for you to thank god - that's all.

What the fuck are you talking about dumbass? I think you've been to 1 too many "schizer" clubs and your brain has turned to shit

I find myself WISHING they were just LYING, because it's WORSE if they really BELIEVE it.
Yeah, most of 'em really do. They are akin to celebrity groupies.....fanboys and fangirls of say, Taylor Swift, or Vanna White. Love is blind. But damn, poster Mac, those Cult-45'rs can be fun to read with my morning cup of jo.
They leave me with a satisfying sense of superiority. Or appreciation for my good fortune......in having a good life, a competent education, good prospects, living in country that is great today and has been all of my long life --- with no need to drag up fantasy imaginings of 'Great Again'.

So, let us be thankful that the Cult-45'rs, the MAGA's, and the RWNJ's populate our comedic world. Sure, many come across as under-educated jackasses with their f-bombs, 'fascist Zionist' phobia, homophobia, xenophobia ....not to mention their 'Kick-Me' MAGA hats and T's.

They give me, most days....sort of a Robin Williams' "GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!" boost.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in US history" (sure wasn't smiling on that one).
Well, as I read earlier in this very thread it seems that it is the poster 'protectionist' that has set himself (herself?) up as the one being mocked?
Sorta like that sad clown sitting on the little trigger-seat above the Midway dunk-tank.

Just sayin'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

near the top of the list is the way American Christians have chosen to sell their soul to this awful person. And even worse, so many of them appear to have convinced themselves that he really is a devout Christian.

Well, Mac, you are on a roll this morning. First the Cult-Groupies, and now the faux-Christianists.
I quite agree that if there is a group to be mocked, to be depreciated, and dissed.....it is the evangelical and 'Christianist' community that has gone all in on selling their loyalty to Don Trump. Some say it is sad. Tragic.

Me? I say it is revelatory. Something we all strongly suspected for a long long time. Now their fakery is out in the open.

We get our peek behind the Wizard of Oz's screen. There is no there there. They are phonies, fakers, and hypocrites. They give Jesus a bad rap.
Other than that, I guess I'm OK with them. They do add sort of a comedic diversity to our already wonderfully diverse country.
Although, what I think I know about Jesus' teachings......he'd give most all of 'em a grade of "Unsatisfactory". Or make 'em repeat a grade level.

IMHO

Me? I say it is revelatory. Something we all strongly suspected for a long long time. Now their fakery is out in the open.

We get our peek behind the Wizard of Oz's screen. There is no there there. They are phonies, fakers, and hypocrites. They give Jesus a bad rap.
That's essentially what this ugly period confirms for me, among other things. I do believe that there are many sincere, devout Christians. And it's certainly sad that these people are throwing such darkness into that.

But yeah, they have made their priorities crystal clear since Escalator Day, and it's as we suspected. Like jihadis, these people cherry-pick the parts of their Holy Book that justify and validate their actions, and conveniently ignore the rest. It's largely an act, a show, a performance, for political utility.

I'll coin a new term: "Kabuki Christians".

Why take care so many US-Americans to behave like the worst idiots the world ever had seen? I and your "ideas" about me in your brain are two very different things.

Hey dumbfuck, it isn't US Americans who are rioting and burning down their country right now. It's you idiot Europeans.

Would you like for us to come over there and kick your asses and straighten you out again, like we had to do in two world wars?

Of all the things that have been truly disturbing about this ugly period -- and there have been many -- near the top of the list is the way American Christians have chosen to sell their soul to this awful person. And even worse, so many of them appear to have convinced themselves that he really is a devout Christian.

Human nature is often a mystery, obviously, but this is just inexplicable. I don't know if this is an indication that they're not quite as sincere about their faith as they claim, or if they're just choosing to suspend their faith in deference to their political ideology.
I hear ya. I’ve often thought about this myself as they support the open bigotry toward the lgbtq community, blacks, immigrants, women’s health and liberals. They lie and accept lying without thought or conscience. It really is baffling.

The best I can come up with is that these folks have a natural tendency to engage in magical thinking and an almost impenetrable faith for what they wish to believe. Regardless of the contradictions reality puts in their way.
It’s not rational but I’ve always felt that the uber religious types were irrational.

Etc
I hear ya. I’ve often thought about this myself as they support the open bigotry toward the lgbtq community, blacks, immigrants, women’s health and liberals. They lie and accept lying without thought or conscience. It really is baffling.

The best I can come up with is that these folks have a natural tendency to engage in magical thinking and an almost impenetrable faith for what they wish to believe. Regardless of the contradictions reality puts in their way.
It’s not rational but I’ve always felt that the uber religious types were irrational.

Everyone equal no special carveouts for your special interest groups. Not your LGBTQT 0.1% 1% the 6% 13% muslim etc. None of it. Get out of our faces with it you forking loon.

Last edited:
Hey dumbfuck, it isn't US Americans who are rioting and burning down their country right now.

I'm not very sure about this since I found out that in best case only about 20% of all living US-Americans vote for a president. Your people suffer many frustrations - still invisible riots, still invisible burnings and many of your politicians like to activate this energy.

It's you idiot Europeans.

We idiot Europeans - what in my view to the world includes the child of the enlightenment USA - are the leading culture in the world latest since the Greek philosophers got a cultural shock when they found out that the circumference of a circle in relation to the diameter of a circle is a transcendental constant.

Would you like for us to come over there and kick your asses

Proud (=stupid) words for a reanimated fossile back on the way to the 19th century.

and straighten you out again, like we had to do in two world wars?

This was from my point of view the very biggest mistake which the USA ever had made in the own very young history.

“To win true freedom you must be a slave to philosophy.”
Seneca

Last edited:
Trump won what?

First prize for most lies told

Most indictments

Most impeachments

Most convictions

Most times pleading the 5th

Most money laundered

Most Taliban prisoners released

Most ISIS prisoners released

Most real estate deals with the Chinese

Most top secret documents stolen

Most state secrets shared with the enemy

Of all the things that have been truly disturbing about this ugly period -- and there have been many -- near the top of the list is the way American Christians have chosen to sell their soul to this awful person. And even worse, so many of them appear to have convinced themselves that he really is a devout Christian.

Human nature is often a mystery, obviously, but this is just inexplicable. I don't know if this is an indication that they're not quite as sincere about their faith as they claim, or if they're just choosing to suspend their faith in deference to their political ideology.
Their "faith" always come into play when they want to use it to justify attacks against anyone who isn't a WASP. It's the same game played when someone in their circle/congregation needs to be shunned because oh dear, they sinned. But then again, depending on their tighting practices, some sins can be overlooked because the sinner has repented to The Big Guy.

What a joke.

First prize for most lies told

Most indictments

Most impeachments

Most convictions

Most times pleading the 5th

Most money laundered

Most Taliban prisoners released

Most ISIS prisoners released

Most real estate deals with the Chinese

Most top secret documents stolen

Most state secrets shared with the enemy
Most times had his ass kissed by Fox News goons & leaders of the former Republican Party.

Most times cried in public whilst playing the victim card.

Most times headed off to the golf course.

Most times McD's served at White House functions hosted by an idiot.

Most hours spent in pj's watching cable news until the crack of noon.

A

Anything you've typed that was suppose to have any semblance of coherence or relevance

So why for heavens sake do you try to speak with me - nor with anyone else in the world - when you understand nothing what I (or anyone else) says to you? In Afghanistan for example it was only important for "you" that soldiers and policemen are able to use weapons. The result: No Afghan was able to defend what started with the operation "enduring freedom" in 2001 and ended suddenly in 2021 in a self-made disaster of the USA. 20 years "nation building" was over. Taliban came. The young Afghan democracy had not been able to defend herselve. I could say the USA lost a kind of "civil war". And who suffered this honorless civil war? Thousands of Afghans who had been convinced from the values of the western world and tried to dream your dreams. So what for heavens sake are you proud on? Your "power" to be ignorant, arrogant and aggressive everywhere in the world - also in the own country?

Mom, tell me what you mean.
Tell me why it is so dark here.
Mama, tell me why you are crying,
I don't know why you're sad.
Are those shooting stars up there?
What flew by there?
Why am I so cold?
Why is your heart beating so fast?
Why is it getting light back there?
Where is that thunder coming from?

Mama, ana ahabak!
Mama, I love you!
Mama ana ahabak!
Come and protect me!

Mommy, where should we go?
I want to go home, it's so late!
Mom, why are you kneeling down?
What are you saying? Isn't it a prayer?
Don't pull my hand like that!
Why are you pushing me against the wall?
And why are the lights going out?
I can hardly see anything anymore
Say, why do we have to stand here?
Why don't we go home?

Mama, ana ahabak!
Mama, I love you!
Mama ana ahabak!
Come and protect me!

Mama, ana ahabak!
I can't see the stars!
Mama, ana ahabak!
I only see your face!

Can you tell me where we are?
Where are these people going?
Tell me, is our way still far?
Why don't you say anything anymore?
Why are your eyes empty?
Tell me, is it my fault?
I'm sorry!

Mom, ana ahabak!
Mom, I love you!
Mama ana ahabak!
Come and protect me!

Mama, ana ahabak!
For when the night comes;
Mama, ana ahabak!
I don't see the stars!
I only see your face!

Please don't leave me!

Last edited:
JGalt

It had perhaps been better for you you never had been born instead not to accept to try to find out the answer why you are born.

Last edited:
So why for heavens sake do you try to speak with me - nor with anyone else in the world - when you understand nothing what I (or anyone else) says to you? In Afghanistan for example it was only important for "you" that soldiers and policemen are able to use weapons. The result: No Afghan was able to defend what started with the operation "enduring freedom" in 2001 and ended suddenly in 2021 in a self-made disaster of the USA. 20 years "nation building" was over. Taliban came. The young Afghan democracy had not been able to defend herselve. I could say the USA lost a kind of "civil war". And who suffered this honorless civil war? Thousands of Afghans who had been convinced from the values of the western world and tried to dream your dreams. So what for heavens sake are you proud on? Your "power" to be ignorant, arrogant and aggressive everywhere in the world - also in the own country?

Mom, tell me what you mean.
Tell me why it is so dark here.
Mama, tell me why you are crying,
I don't know why you're sad.
Are those shooting stars up there?
What flew by there?
Why am I so cold?
Why is your heart beating so fast?
Why is it getting light back there?
Where is that thunder coming from?

Mama, ana ahabak!
Mama, I love you!
Mama ana ahabak!
Come and protect me!

Mommy, where should we go?
I want to go home, it's so late!
Mom, why are you kneeling down?
What are you saying? Isn't it a prayer?
Don't pull my hand like that!
Why are you pushing me against the wall?
And why are the lights going out?
I can hardly see anything anymore
Say, why do we have to stand here?
Why don't we go home?

Mama, ana ahabak!
Mama, I love you!
Mama ana ahabak!
Come and protect me!

Mama, ana ahabak!
I can't see the stars!
Mama, ana ahabak!
I only see your face!

Can you tell me where we are?
Where are these people going?
Tell me, is our way still far?
Why don't you say anything anymore?
Why are your eyes empty?
Tell me, is it my fault?
I'm sorry!

Mom, ana ahabak!
Mom, I love you!
Mama ana ahabak!
Come and protect me!

Mama, ana ahabak!
For when the night comes;
Mama, ana ahabak!
I don't see the stars!
I only see your face!

Please don't leave me!

You're right why do I try talking to an absolute retard singing songs like a love sick Taylor Swift fan

Fuck outta here

1681594182042510.jpg

Does Heaven exist? No, that is not for discussion. Some very interesting people out there.
What I find interesting is the affiliation. Not the religion, the political affiliation.
What are your thoughts?

Right-wing pastor/self-proclaimed "prophet" Kent Christmas continues to insist that "in the eyes of the court of Heaven, Donald J. Trump is still the President of the United States."

One thing I find odd is that people will post tweets from a person they dramatically disagree with, which only amplifies that person's reach. What is the point of promoting something you hate? Just so you can rage?

Forum List

Back