‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

The prosecutor was not investigating his son, and the former VP didn't even mention his son. Nor has anyone in the Ukraine said he tried to leverage the loan guarantees to benefit his son. The EU loans were not, nor were the IMFs, were they? No one is accusing them of it are they?

Damn right. And he's selling his so-called artwork for up to a half-million dollars a copy to anonymous buyers because he's such a talented artist too!

Kushner actually got billions from the saudis.

But Kerry, Romney, Biden & Pelosi got nothing from Ukraine.
Kushner is successful on his own, without any help from anybody. If I had billions, I would let Kushner's company invest it as well.

Kushner, who did not recieve billions from the Saudis, was also not holding any public office nor was his Father in Law president at the time.

Kerry, Romney, Biden, and Pelosi got nothing from the Ukraine? Only if you can state that getting their kids million dollar jobs because they are powerful politicians, is nothing.

Yes, it was their kids, not themselves. Nice try.

I asked how Hunter Biden got the job in the Ukraine. Your link has nothing to do with how Hunter Biden got a job in such a corrupt place.

And as you and everyone else has said, Vice President Biden new Burisma was corrupt, so why did the Democrats allow the Vice President's son to take a job in a company they new was corrupt?

Kushner is successful on his own, without any help from anybody. If I had billions, I would let Kushner's company invest it as well.

Kushner, who did not recieve billions from the Saudis, was also not holding any public office nor was his Father in Law president at the time.

Kerry, Romney, Biden, and Pelosi got nothing from the Ukraine? Only if you can state that getting their kids million dollar jobs because they are powerful politicians, is nothing.

Yes, it was their kids, not themselves. Nice try.

Kushner's firm Affinity, got billions from the Saudi wealth fund.

Kushner was a senior advisor to the president.

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
Ok, let's go with that, but my question is, do we do this for any other country? We give a lot of money to a lot of countries, are we making those same kinds of demands for them as well?

Yes, we understand that after Kushner left office and worked privately, he was and is successful.

Most likely why he was very rich before he married into the Trump family

Yes, we understand that after Kushner left office and worked privately, he was and is successful.

Most likely why he was very rich before he married into the Trump family

I asked how Hunter Biden got the job in the Ukraine. Your link has nothing to do with how Hunter Biden got a job in such a corrupt place.

And as you and everyone else has said, Vice President Biden new Burisma was corrupt, so why did the Democrats allow the Vice President's son to take a job in a company they new was corrupt?
Who said they were corrupt? Their former owner was alleged to have committed his crimes before the Ukraine revolted. There was nothing illegal in the Ukrainian laws or ours, against them offering him a job or for him to accept it. What law did he break?

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.

If you folks had any integrity you'd use the 25th to get him out of Office. His mind is gone.

Given how successful he was as an aid to the President, I can understand why the Saudi's thought he was a safe investment.

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.

Take your pick. There are at least a dozen reasons for Biden to be impeached.

Just like Hunter was "successful" earning $50k per month working for Burisma.
Yes, he was successful at getting his father the 10 percent kick backs working for a corrupt gas company with ties to Putin.

Jared was successful at bringing historic peace deals to the middle east, thus the Sandi's trusted his skills and invested after he got out of office

Just like Hunter was "successful" earning $50k per month working for Burisma.

Apples and oranges. Hunter was an insurance policy to keep people away from investigating Burisma. If not for his father he'd be chasing ambulances. Kushner was successful before Trump took office and afterwards. What payoff would there be to Trump after he left office?

Apples and oranges. Hunter was an insurance policy to keep people away from investigating Burisma. If not for his father he'd be chasing ambulances. Kushner was successful before Trump took office and afterwards. What payoff would there be to Trump after he left office?
Shokin wasnt doing any investigating at all. If Biden want that, he would have just let Shokin sit in that position instead of ousting.

Forum List

Back