‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

Ken Starr was a partisan Republican who hounded Clinton for years and found ...a Beeg

Hahaha. You clearly never did any research. Beyond what the talking heads on the boob tube told you, of course.

When a corrupt government "investigates" itself...guess what? There's no actual justice. That's why criminals like the Clintons remain in power, while genuine decent people / true patriots never get to the highest levels.

It was lying under oath. The same reason Scooter Libby went to jail Doesn't matter what you are lying about. Unless you know of a blow job exclusion to the law.

Maybe its because Trump never attacked the Capitol. Do you have any photos of Trump in the capitol taking selfies with the cops.

They don't have any counter argument which is why they have to lie.

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.
please never ever impeach poor old Joe....his obvious fail is doing wonders for the republican party...go JOe

Scooter Libby lied about outing a CIA agent

Clinton lied about a Beej from an adult woman

Same thing huh noob?

Yes it is the same thing, lying under oath. Again, unless you know of a blow job exclusion.

Scooter Libby was charged even though the prosecutor already knew who outed the CIA agent. Scooter Libby NEVER outed a CIA agent. That was done by Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage who was against what was going on in Iraq. Armitage disclosed the information to reporter Robert Novak and was NEVER charged for outing Plame. Which only goes to show you this was all about the politics of getting Bush, not prosecuting the one who outed Plame.

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.
Well, you all started it. Very shortly after Trump took office, the left was talking about impeachment, even before a charge was uttered, before an investigation had ensued. You have been investigating Trump for 7 years, probably going to investigate him for a few more years. Whatever it takes to keep him from running again, and that is the goal.

I also recall "high crimes and misdemeanors is whatever congress says it is".

You impeached Trump twice with no indictments, no evidence of a crime, only assumptions and circumstantial evidence. It was purely political.

Ironically, I was listening to Dean obiedallah the other day, and he was saying he just couldn't believe that after all this time, that Trump was still walking around free. Well, maybe that should tell you something. 7 years of investigations and you can't find anything to indict him on, perhaps your answer is there.

Michealangelo signorile had a guest on that said he thinks it unlikely that this january 6th panel will refer charges to the justice department, that what will probably happen is they will put the report out for the public to see, and if the justice department wants to pick it up, they can.

That's pretty telling coming from a VERY hard-core progressive show like signorile, to have one of his guests saying they don't think there will be any doj referrals from this J6 investigation. Time will tell though.

Yes, you can expect investigations, Ukraine, "the big guy", the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor, pelosis texts during J6. Those and probably more will be put through committee hearings.

But, here's the difference, and this is something that should comfort you, and the rest of the left, and that is, when it comes to playing the same games as the left, and holding then accountable, the right has no spine, and will probably just do like they always do, "we just want to get along, and work across the aisle". I've always said the politicians on the right have no spine.

So, at the end of it, we may not actually see any investigations...

please never ever impeach poor old Joe....his obvious fail is doing wonders for the republican party...go JOe

I agree with that. Besides who the hell wants the dumb ass Harris to run country. And there is another dumb ass, Pelosi, right behind her if the Republicans don't win Congress. Besides it will take a 2/3 majority in the Senate to impeach Biden. That is never going to happen. Hence the reason the impeachment of Trump was NOTHING BUT A SHOW TRIAL, just like the J6 hearings by stacked full 100% with Trump haters.

We didn’t see Trump objecting while the TRUMPmob stormed the Capitol.
By all accounts, he was giggling

Once again you show no proof of that. And if no objection to riots is the criteria, then all Democrats who DID not object to the violent and destructive Floyd riots are equally guilty.

======================================================================
Trump - "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Trump - “I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

Trump - "We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."

Trump - “In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind,” Trump said. “That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”

Hahaha. You clearly never did any research. Beyond what the talking heads on the boob tube told you, of course.

When a corrupt government "investigates" itself...guess what? There's no actual justice. That's why criminals like the Clintons remain in power, while genuine decent people / true patriots never get to the highest levels.
I have read all sorts of shit about it.

What I said was accurate. Ken Starr was a partisan Republican who hounded the Clintons for most of a decade and the best he could come up with was consensual sex between adults

Once again you show no proof of that. And if no objection to riots is the criteria, then all Democrats who DID not object to the violent and destructive Floyd riots are equally guilty.

======================================================================
Trump - "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Trump - “I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

Trump - "We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."

Trump - “In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind,” Trump said. “That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”
Trump says a lot of shit. That’s what allows you to post that garbage.

What was he saying and doing while his creatures were assaulting the Capitol?

That is such a big fat lie. Clinton was as corrupt as it gets, he had a ton of scandals at that time, none of which had to do with Monica Lewinsky. She was just what the PTSB/ media focused on, to divert the public's attention away from the serious scandals. (Not that perjury is not serious, it is, but that was the least of his crimes. And yes, that one was about perjury and obstruction of justice, not a BJ, liars.)

Think of it as Al Capone getting convicted on tax evasion. That doesn't mean he was an upstanding citizen in all other ways, it just means he got away with everything else, just as corrupt politicians like the Clintons do. Why, because when you have corrupt friends in high places, they don't convict their own. (I know what your response will be, bootlickers, so don't bother.)
Republicans finally got Bill Clinton....on getting a blow job while on duty. Millions of dollars repubs spent on that adventure and None of the dirty shit republicans get caught on from Nixon all the way to Trump, who tried to over throw our country. No, it's the republicans and their love of money and hatred of the ordinary American.

Last edited:
The Obama policy was that the investigation into Burisma's former owner for tax evasion and other financial crimes was stalled because of Shokin, and they wanted the investigation to go forward. Those crimes and investigations had nothing to do with Biden's son as they happened before he was hired. He was never under investigation by the Ukrainians. There was never any there there. It was all smoke and mirrors designed to denigrate Joe Biden.

The Obama policy was that the investigation into Burisma's former owner for tax evasion and other financial crimes was stalled because of Shokin, and they wanted the investigation to go forward.

Kinda like they wanted the 'Fast n Furious" investigation to proceed? Funny how the left always has some lame excuse for their double standards. I still don't know why the FBI didn't storm AG Holder's home with AR15's when he was held in contempt of Congress, obstructed justice, ignored voter intimidation by the Black Panthers, etc. Or how about when AG Lynch when she met with Bill Clinton during the investigation of Hillary to talk about grandkids. When Trump tweeted about this interference, his tweet was censored. Just another example of a two tier legal system and left wing censorship.

Trump says a lot of shit. That’s what allows you to post that garbage.

What was he saying and doing while his creatures were assaulting the Capitol?

What were Democrats saying and doing when left wing protestors were looting, burning, assaulting, murdering, vandalizing, and killing cops, etc all over America during a pandemic lockdown?

Yes, Trump says a lot of shit and it is coherent shit too. Not babbling dementia shit. Nobody can hold Biden responsible for "the things" he says because he doesn't even know what he is saying? "You know, the thing." This is what allows you to post this garbage.

What were Democrats saying and doing when left wing protestors were looting, burning, assaulting, murdering, vandalizing, and killing cops, etc all over America during a pandemic lockdown?

Yes, Trump says a lot of shit and it is coherent shit too. Not babbling dementia shit. Nobody can hold Biden responsible for "the things" he says because he doesn't even know what he is saying? "You know, the thing." This is what allows you to post this garbage.

You tell em
Trump knows his shit

Like George Washington taking the Airports
Like Injecting disinfectant
Like Obama being born in Kenya

Covfefe!

Yes it is the same thing, lying under oath. Again, unless you know of a blow job exclusion.

Scooter Libby was charged even though the prosecutor already knew who outed the CIA agent. Scooter Libby NEVER outed a CIA agent. That was done by Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage who was against what was going on in Iraq. Armitage disclosed the information to reporter Robert Novak and was NEVER charged for outing Plame. Which only goes to show you this was all about the politics of getting Bush, not prosecuting the one who outed Plame.
Just to point out how continually wrong you are NOOB

After agreeing to testify, Miller was released on September 29, 2005, appearing before the grand jury the next day, but the charge against her was rescinded only after she testified again on October 12, 2005.[64] For her second grand jury appearance, Miller produced a notebook from a previously undisclosed meeting with Libby on June 23, 2003, two weeks before Wilson's New York Times op-ed was published.[64] In her account published in the Times on October 16, 2005, based on her notes, Miller reports:

... in an interview with me on June 23 [2003], Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff, I. Lewis Libby, discussed Mr. Wilson's activities and placed blame for intelligence failures on the CIA. In later conversations with me, on July 8 and July 12 [2003], Mr. Libby, ... [at the time] Mr. Cheney's top aide, played down the importance of Mr. Wilson's mission and questioned his performance ... My notes indicate that well before Mr. Wilson published his critique, Mr. Libby told me that Mr. Wilson's wife may have worked on unconventional weapons at the CIA. ... My notes do not show that Mr. Libby identified Mr. Wilson's wife by name. Nor do they show that he described Valerie Wilson as a covert agent or "operative"...[64]

I have read all sorts of shit about it.

What I said was accurate. Ken Starr was a partisan Republican who hounded the Clintons for most of a decade and the best he could come up with was consensual sex between adults

Sorry, but you're flatly wrong. You have the Government Approved idiot box version of events, and like a good lemming, you believe what they tell you.

When a corrupt government "investigates" itself, only a fool would think that true justice would come out of it. And you know what? What many people still don't realize is that there's corruption on both sides of the aisle, so one side can never truly "out" the other, without outing themselves and having the whole house of cards come crashing down. That is not to say that there are never convictions, but those near the top who have friends in high places (like the Clintons) are never going to get convicted. They didn't call him Teflon Bill for no reason.

The reason I have more than just the MSM version is because for many years I had a website on Clinton's scandals, and I learned a lot at that time. It's so sad to me that the average person has no idea how evil and corrupt not only the Clintons are, but many others in high places.

I like you.

You make me laf.

Republicans finally got Bill Clinton....on getting a blow job while on duty. Millions of dollars repubs spent on that adventure and None of the dirty shit republicans get caught on from Nixon all the way to Trump, who tried to over throw our country. No, it's the republicans and their love of money and hatred of the ordinary American.

Nixon and his VP were removed from office for far less than what Obama, Biden, FBI, etc have done to keep Trump from running again, and to overthrow the election he won. Fisa warrants based on a fake dossier, spying on the president, using a gestapo tactics by the FBI to go after Trump, his cabinets members, administration members, friends and supporters, etc.

Scooter Libby went to jail while left wingers perjure themselves on a regular basis and are NEVER charged. Others just plead the 5th like Lerner and walk away.

Just to point out how continually wrong you are NOOB

After agreeing to testify, Miller was released on September 29, 2005, appearing before the grand jury the next day, but the charge against her was rescinded only after she testified again on October 12, 2005.[64] For her second grand jury appearance, Miller produced a notebook from a previously undisclosed meeting with Libby on June 23, 2003, two weeks before Wilson's New York Times op-ed was published.[64] In her account published in the Times on October 16, 2005, based on her notes, Miller reports:
==========================================================================

Reporter's Book Details 'False Evidence' Against 'Scooter' Libby​

By John Blosser | Tuesday, 14 April 2015 12:31 PM EDT

A new book by former New York Times reporter Judith Miller, "The Story: A Reporter's Journey", claims that former White House adviser I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby was convicted of obstruction of justice and perjury through improperly manipulated testimony and withholding of crucial evidence in his 2007 trial.

==========================================================================

Reporter's Book Details 'False Evidence' Against 'Scooter' Libby​

By John Blosser | Tuesday, 14 April 2015 12:31 PM EDT

A new book by former New York Times reporter Judith Miller, "The Story: A Reporter's Journey", claims that former White House adviser I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby was convicted of obstruction of justice and perjury through improperly manipulated testimony and withholding of crucial evidence in his 2007 trial.
Hey moron...Miller testified that Libby outed Plame to her.

Forum List

Back