‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.

Facts is facts

I think Republicans should impeach Biden if he extorts Ukraine or attacks the Capitol

Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections. Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.

It's such a hard decision with like 15 easy choices! All of them far better than a mere phone call to an ally looking into democrat corruption or holding a rally in DC that got out of hand.

Deriliction of Duty. (The Border) . Graft. Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine. That is three. There are many more.

I wouldn't worry about it, Jones. Whoever is impersonating Biden will just take off his disguise and melt into the crowd. FYI, Biden and his crackhead son were tried and executed at Gitmo a couple years ago. Chew on that.

If Republicans take the House back over, you can just about guarantee they will.

OMG!

Seriously?

The irony is so thick it can't be cut with an atom bomb.

But yeah - Biden needs impeached on a daily basis.

No Republican should ever vote to impeach Joe Biden. They would just throw a hammer into the works. To impeach Joe, would just elevate another Left leaning clown with less baggage, that would be harder to attack politically.

Nope, let Jose and his friends continue on. If Americans like what they see, vote for them. If they do not, vote him and friends out, period, end of story!

You get what you vote for, and that should be the GOP mantra. And should Joe and friends win, well then I guess all of us have to accept this new mantra, like it or not. But somehow, when put that way, I believe Americans are going to vote with no, hell no!

Time will tell quickly, within a couple of months. But I am here to tell you, if Americans choose Jose's way, I am done trying. If Americans want to choose their own demise, who am I to argue. I believe in the vote. But I also believe in the current vote. Let us see what Americans say. Might be against me, might be against you, but one thing is for sure, one of us is going to be unhappy. No personal offense intended, but I hope it is you!

Last edited:

RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO - a great reason to impeach Quid Pro. Using the Gestapo against your political opponent for the 2024 presidential election? Quid Pro needs to go for that.

I think Republicans should impeach Biden if he extorts Ukraine
He already has.

1664237569068.png

Yeah, they got so much on pedohitler that they can't decide yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back