D-Steny Hoyer Completely TRIGGERED By A sign He Saw At A County Fair

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Poor man was so upset he couldn't even eat his deep fried oreo or candy apple.

:itsok:

(It's interesting how upset Democrsts get when they see signs of Americans not buying the massive ballot-dump election win by dementia-ravaged compromised Joe. It's almost as if they are afraid, desperate for the country to.move on before the 'truth' comes out...like with the Russia Collusion Scandal, the largest criminal political scandal in US history... so far.)

I bet he could really go down on a corn dog though. ;)

f249bdc107436f83ff3938b100f4978459a1cb24.png

(It's interesting how upset Democrsts get when they see signs of Americans not buying the massive ballot-dump election win by dementia-ravaged compromised Joe. It's almost as if they are afraid, desperate for the country to.move on before the 'truth' comes out...like with the Russia Collusion Scandal, the largest criminal political scandal in US history... so far.)
Sounds like Steny Hoyer does not have much respect for lawless bastards in the Republican booth at the country fair, who have no respect for the laws of the land, the decisions of the state houses and courts or free and fair elections. I don't either.
He did not act out of the ordinary when speaking on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

Sounds like Steny Hoyer does not have much respect for lawless bastards in the Republican booth at the country fair, who have no respect for the laws of the land, the decisions of the state houses and courts or free and fair elections. I don't either.
He did not act out of the ordinary when speaking on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

I'm not going to show any respect for some geriatric clown who says we should respect the fact that we're a nation of laws yet said nothing to denounce the riots of 2020.

Meh. He's 83. At such an advanced age, I don't figure he'll be around too much longer...

Last edited:
Democrats .... 'respect for the laws of the land, the decisions of the state houses and courts or free and fair elections'

laughing hilariously.jpg

The people who have:

Violated the Constitution

Violated laws

Defrauded the FISA Court

Violated the Patriot Act

Willingly, knowingly participated in a failed coup attempt / the largest criminal political scandal in US history

Criminally manufactured non-existent whistleblowers, manufactured false evidence in criminal Impeachment attempts in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by treasonously criminally removing a sitting President

Altered documents / committed Perjury

Continue their criminal 'Get Trump' crusade after 6.5 years

Have violated Americans' Constitutional rights, declared war on half the American people, attempted to brand them as domestic terrorists over their opposition to Democrat agenda / failed policies

Incited 2 failed political assassination attempts, refused to enforce laws intended to protect USSC Justices, incited some murdeter to run over and kill a teenager because of the kid's political beliefs

And SO much more!

Are you serious?!

STFU & go away...SERIOUSLY!

I'm not going to show any respect for some geriatric clown who say we should respect the fact that we're a nation of laws yet said nothing to denounce the riots of 2020.

Meh. He's 83. At such an advanced age, I don't figure he'll be around too much longer...
I'm glad you aren't talking about me. A. I denounced the riots along with the ass clowns local and state elected officials (but hell, you get locally who you elect locally) that let them carry those riots on.
And I just got back from vacation where I hiked in mountainous terrain 11.2 miles with pack and a 2,763 ft. elevation change.
1664237815654.png

Last edited:
I'm glad you aren't talking about me. A. I denounced the riots along with the ass clowns local and state elected officials (but hell, you get locally who you elect locally) that let them carry those riots on.
And I just got back from vacation where I hiked in mountainous terrain 11.2 miles with pack and a 2,763 ft.
View attachment 702000

Cool story...

Ole Stimpy seems very upset we aren’t buying his bullshit.

Can’t seem to control his emotions in regards to what? Oh, that manufactured constitutional crisis created by Trump. Thanks

The guy got upset because he saw a banner.

Oh holy fucking God he saw a fucking banner!!!

LOL!!! The guy needs to be put out to pasture...

Demoncraps are the girliest Nazis ever.

What this really boils down to is the fact that nobody believes your lie...not even you.

That's what makes you so mad.
What makes you think I’m mad? The fact is Trump lost the election. I’m not the biggest fan of Biden, but I have to believe he has more integrity than Trump. If Trump was declared the winner, i don’t think Biden would be running around saying to his supporters the election was stolen.

Forum List

Back