‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

Nixon and his VP were removed from office for far less than what Obama, Biden, FBI, etc have done to keep Trump from running again, and to overthrow the election he won. Fisa warrants based on a fake dossier, spying on the president, using a gestapo tactics by the FBI to go after Trump, his cabinets members, administration members, friends and supporters, etc.

Scooter Libby went to jail while left wingers perjure themselves on a regular basis and are NEVER charged. Others just plead the 5th like Lerner and walk away.
Obama and Biden got away with what? If republicans had something on them they wouldn't let go. Look at all the criminals in the Nixon and Trump administration. Real crime, nothing light duty. This trump character tried to take over our country like a third world dictator would do and what do you republicans do? Kiss his ass. Go figure

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.
The left did attempt to impeach President Trump twice because of partisan politics. Why don't you actually research the things that Trump actually accomplished while in office, plus the pages of donations that he did do. As for impeaching Biden, the 25th Amendment would be sufficient, however, as the left currently holds the Executive Branch and Both houses, it isn't going to be approved.

Nixon and his VP were removed from office for far less than what Obama, Biden, FBI, etc have done to keep Trump from running again, and to overthrow the election he won. Fisa warrants based on a fake dossier, spying on the president, using a gestapo tactics by the FBI to go after Trump, his cabinets members, administration members, friends and supporters, etc.

Scooter Libby went to jail while left wingers perjure themselves on a regular basis and are NEVER charged. Others just plead the 5th like Lerner and walk away.
Obama and Biden haven't been charged with any thing. What are the republicans waiting for? My bet is they have nothing on Obama and Biden. They're just stirring up shit to feed their gullible base. This is all they have to offer unlike Joe and the democrats who have a few ideas to help we the people, including republicans.

Obama and Biden haven't been charged with any thing. What are the republicans waiting for? My bet is they have nothing on Obama and Biden. They're just stirring up shit to feed their gullible base. This is all they have to offer unlike Joe and the democrats who have a few ideas to help we the people, including republicans.

We see how the Democrats are helping people. If this is what you call help, we will kindly say (in November) no thank you.

He already extorted the Ukraine so I am going to back you up on that.
So you think the USA, the EU and the IMF were somehow bound to guarantee the Ukraine loan funds without them following our foreign policy directives?

Unlike the Trump Russia collusion hoax, and Ukrainian “phone call” bullshit impeachments that Democrats used as a political weapon, there are plenty of real reasons and crimes for Biden to be impeached. The issue is we then have to deal with Kamala, who is far more dangerous to our nation than Biden.

Kinda like they wanted the 'Fast n Furious" investigation to proceed?
How many Obama officials did the GOP find committed crimes in that phony scandal or any of the many phony scandals the GOP House investigated? Any?

I still don't know why the FBI didn't storm AG Holder's home with AR15's when he was held in contempt of Congress,

Talk to the courts.

ignored voter intimidation by the Black Panthers,

What was the Bush DOJ's response?

So you think the USA, the EU and the IMF were somehow bound to guarantee the Ukraine loan funds without them following our foreign policy directives?
I heard Biden tell the CFR, that if they did not fire the ukraine prosecutor investigating his son and the corporation he was, "advising" then the Ukraine would not get 1.5 billion dollars from the USA.

Dont try to put words in my mouth, dont go off into left field. You are not that clever. Biden extorted the Ukraine. It is on youtube

I heard Biden tell the CFR, that if they did not fire the ukraine prosecutor investigating his son and the corporation he was, "advising" then the Ukraine would not get 1.5 billion dollars from the USA.

Dont try to put words in my mouth, dont go off into left field. You are not that clever. Biden extorted the Ukraine. It is on youtube

The Ukraine was not investigating Hunter Biden. They guy they were suppose to be investigating was the former owner, who was alleged to have committed his crimes before Hunter was offered a job.

The Ukraine was not investigating Hunter Biden. They guy they were suppose to be investigating was the former owner, who was alleged to have committed his crimes before Hunter was offered a job.
Of course they did not investigate Hunter Biden, that is the point, Biden got the prosecutor fired by extorting the Ukraine with the 1.5 billion dollar loan.

Of course they did not investigate Hunter Biden, that is the point, Biden got the prosecutor fired by extorting the Ukraine with the 1.5 billion dollar loan.
Oh I see where you went wrong. It was President Obama who wanted him fired for not investigating the former owner for crimes he allegedly committed back in 2012 or 2013.

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

Oh I see where you went wrong. It was President Obama who wanted him fired for not investigating the former owner for crimes he allegedly committed back in 2012 or 2013.
You went wrong avoiding the fact that biden bragged to the CFR that he would withhold 1.5 billion dollars if the Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor investigating his son

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
Oh, Biden's son was the only honest person in the Ukraine, with a million dollar job, surrounded by corruption.

Hunter was there not because they were all corrupt, but because he was fighting crime, undercover agent hunter, right

You went wrong avoiding the fact that biden bragged to the CFR that he would withhold 1.5 billion dollars if the Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor investigating his son
The prosecutor was not investigating his son, and the former VP didn't even mention his son. Nor has anyone in the Ukraine said he tried to leverage the loan guarantees to benefit his son. The EU loans were not, nor were the IMFs, were they? No one is accusing them of it are they?

Oh, Biden's son was the only honest person in the Ukraine, with a million dollar job, surrounded by corruption.

Hunter was there not because they were all corrupt, but because he was fighting crime, undercover agent hunter, right

Nobody is saying he is honest. Not illegal, yet, the laws surrounding the practice of hiring politicians family members needs to be examined. I bet they wont be.

Last edited:

3236d8phnct81.jpg

The prosecutor was not investigating his son, and the former VP didn't even mention his son. Nor has anyone in the Ukraine said he tried to leverage the loan guarantees to benefit his son. The EU loans were not, nor were the IMFs, were they? No one is accusing them of it are they?
How did Hunter Biden get the job, in such a corrupt place? It had nothing to do with Joe Biden being vice president, how did Hunter Biden get such a high paying job?

Forum List

Back