I'm sick of these lies about

" Sufficiency Standards "

* Scientific Studies Are Not Dumb *

This bullshit is a lie dumb whites use trying to excuse their racism.
Racism precludes violence , while slander and libel are forms of illegitimate aggression , however statements of fact are neither .

You believe that all are born with equal intelligence and that is used by blacks to excuse their own racial bias for unobtained gains .

You have stated no fact. You have made assumptions and most of those assumptions have been racist.

What you call black racial bias is our response to 400 years of consistent white racist behavior.

Unkotare
Name a problem that gets better by doing NOTHING but talk about it.

Far from doing nothing. Blk ppl [sic] are the only ones ...

I'm not talking to "black people." I'm talking to YOU, asshole. What do YOU do every day to make anything better for anyone? YOU.

" Self Ownership And Self Determination "

* Selective Outcomes *

Your question is ignorant. Racism is only used flippantly by white racists. Free association is the racists excuse to forced discrimination by race.
Free association is a facet of individualism .

* Nonsense *
You asked about forming cooperatives but products must be transported. And the question is not if we can do things without whites, it is will whites allow fair competition without changing the rules.
My unconfirmed assumption from the previous post was that your complaint was poorly phrased and intended to complain that white businesses do not patron shipping and transport companies owned by blacks , as the current accusation alleging that shipping and transport companies concern themselves with the color of business owners is absurd , but feel free to produce evidence .

Last edited:
Monk-Eye
You believe that all are born with equal intelligence and that is used by blacks to excuse their own racial bias for unobtained gains .

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I dont care about that.

White guys are always running around looking for books and studies to prove that they're smarter than blk guys.

What ? Am I supposed to get angry now ? Is that supposed to make blk ppl feel bad ? Umm ?

What should be done with these blk ppl who your claiming are dumb ?

" Defending Vulnerabilities While Asserting Advantages "

* Facts Versus Fiction *

You have stated no fact. You have made assumptions and most of those assumptions have been racist.
Do you believe that all are born with the same level of intelligence ?

My suggestion is that you pursue more exhaustive studies to dispute facts - https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf .

* Psychological Profiles *
What you call black racial bias is our response to 400 years of consistent white racist behavior.
Human behavior is predictable and applying fabrications to press ones advantage is quite common .

Unkotare
not talking to "black people." I'm talking to YOU, asshole. What do YOU do every day to make anything better for anyone? YOU.

We are talking about racism. We are talking about white supremacy. So spare me your cheap amateur psychology.

Dr Phil in the house. Fk outta here

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?

seems to me that any conservative who defends free speech wouldnt cmplain about what other people say..

or do you mean “free speech for me but the only good democrat is a dead one”?

" Evaluating Fitness For Associaton "

* Ascertaining Competence *

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I dont care about that.
Why would I call you intellectually inferior , as i have not evaluated your intellectual capacity , or background in a particular field of expertise ?

A distribution expects the intelligence of 50% of individuals to be above the mean and 50% of individuals to below the mean , and that means there are blacks who are intelligent , though the percentage is predicted by the distribution .

Ones intelligent quotient can be applied to roughly predict ones ability to master levels of expertise .

Monk-Eye
Why would I call you intellectually inferior , as i have not evaluated your intellectual capacity , or background in a particular field of expertise ?

No dude. I'm stupid. I can't compete with you white man.

Monk-Eye
A distribution expects the intelligence of 50% of individuals to be above the mean and 50% of individuals to below the mean , and that means there are blacks who are intelligent , though the percentage is predicted by the distribution .

So what should be done with all these dumb blk ppl ?

Unkotare
not talking to "black people." I'm talking to YOU, asshole. What do YOU do every day to make anything better for anyone? YOU.

We are talking about racism. We are talking about white supremacy. So spare me your cheap amateur psychology.

Dr Phil in the house. Fk outta here

Answer the question.

Monk-Eye
Ones intelligent quotient can be applied to roughly predict ones ability to master levels of expertise .

Ok. So if that's the case then why aren't guys like you demanding that everything be based on IQ ?

No job interviews. No elections. No nothing. Just everything based on IQ.

Unkotare
THE"? Are there only two so-called 'races' in America?

Nope. Read bk what I wrote. I didn't write that "we are the only minority population here" I wrote "we are the minority population here"

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
African blacks that immigrate here, are embarrassed by the attitude and mentality of American blacks. In Africa, they strive educationally to achieve success, here the blacks revel in trying to achieve as little as possible. Thankfully, there are blacks who don't listen to their stupid counterparts and study hard and achieve success by achieving their dreams, just as African blacks do in their homeland.

Forum List

Back