I'm sick of these lies about

I earn close to six figures. I own a nice car (two actually) I live in a nice house, if you knew who you were speaking to it'd shock the pants of you .......

Ah, the internet.....

1606678436415.png

Last edited:

Unkotare
You know who tells himself he can never do anything no matter what he does or how hard he tries? A pathetic fucking loser who is too

Black Americans are the last ppl on earth you should b saying this to.

I'm not saying anything to "black Americans." I'm telling YOU to stop being such a whiny fucking loser.

Unkotare
Eventually, such fucking losers start trying to convince themselves that their weakness is a badge of honor. They have to, because they have nothing else. Is cold, hard reality somewhere in between? If so, it's a hell of a lot closer to the former than the latter.

You need to learn how to read my words. ......

My comments are in direct response to your words and nothing else, you little bitch.

" Blaming Others For Codependency And Insufficiency For Self Independence "

* Is It Learned Helplessness *

Look. Sure, there are blk people who have achieved (and achievement is subjective) in spite of racism but why should any blk person have to ?
Are people not entitled to free association ?

Are blacks not able to form cooperatives to collaborate and succeed without whites ?

* Lacking Validity Of Meaning *
Why would anyone think every blk person would be able to do this, who are in a similar situation when faced with a system of racism - white supremacy….?
The accusation of white supremacy has become vacuous and is now a triviality because it is no longer associated with violence , rather it is associated with white people in general and is wholly anti-racist racist propaganda that falls on deaf ears .

The twin themes “only whites can be racist” and “all whites are racist” appeared at the University of Delaware in 2007. The “sustainability” dorm-based indoctrination program at UD offered this aperҫu:
A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. ‘The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination….’

* Delusional Presumptions *
Everything I have and own. The white supremacists can take that away in a second. So I'm not fooled.
The left attributes too much affluence and ability to white supremacists as whites in general do not have any interest in destroying the infrastructure of which they are a large part and upon which society rests to implement some half wit plan to purge society and start over .

Day in and day out the left rants that alt-right , white supremacists , are the NUMBER ONE threat to national security and NUMBER ONE perpetrator of violent crime in america , while over the past two decades its adherents have killed fewer people than are killed in one year , in one major inner city run by democrats , due to gang violence .

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-assessment.pdf
Among TCOs, Mexico-based cartels pose the greatest threat to the Homeland because of their ability to control territory—including along the
U.S. Southwest Border—and co-opt parts of government, particularly at a state and local level.
Mexican border states experienced nearly 12,000 homicides in 2019, most of which involved TCOs.

Unkotare
I'm not saying anything to "black Americans." I'm telling YOU to stop being such a whiny fucking loser.

Ok. So name a problem that gets better by not talking about it?

Monk-Eye
The left attributes too much affluence and ability to white supremacists as whites in general do not have any interest in destroying the infrastructure of which they are a large part and upon which society rests to implement some half wit plan to purge society and start over .

You get left wing white supremacists and right wing white supremacists.

The only difference is the right wing white supremacists would drown a boat load of blk ppl. The left wing white supremacists would give the blk ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

Unkotare

Ok. So name a problem that gets better by not talking about it?

Name a problem that gets better by doing NOTHING but talk about it. Don't just vent your feelings for no reason like a woman. Name an actual problem that YOU personally have and I'm sure lots of folks will offer you sincere, well-intentioned advice on how to improve it.

So, go ahead...

The only difference is the right wing white supremacists would drown a boat load of blk ppl. The left wing white supremacists would give the blk ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

Answer truthfully: Do you consider ALL white people in the world to be "white supremacists"?

Unkotare
Truthfully: Do you consider ALL white people in the world to be "white supremacists"?

Yes. I suspect that all white people are racist.

Why ? Because I can't prove who is and isnt racist. There is no master list. So I suspect all white ppl.

If you're white and you're not racist then you're a miracle.

Any white person raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have soaked up elements of racist thinking.

So in countries where beliefs in white superiority have been placed then every white person will have soaked up some of that conditioning.

(You notice the way I give a very direct answer to your question. Take note)

Unkotare
Truthfully: Do you consider ALL white people in the world to be "white supremacists"?

Yes. ...

Then why do you bother saying "white supremacist" all the time? If they are one and the same to you, just saying "white" should cover it, right?

Unkotare
Then why do you bother saying "white supremacist" all the time? If they are one and the same to you, just saying "white" should cover it, right?

Because this is a forum were you dont just write for yourself. You write for other ppl to read.

Unkotare

Because this is a forum were you dont [sic] just write for yourself. You write for other ppl [sic] to read.

Don't worry yourself over that. Almost no one reads your nonsense.

Unkotare
Dont worry yourself over that. Almost no one reads your nonsense.

So what does that make you for reading and responding to my nonsense?

Millions more American White people voted for Obama than American Black people, yet the left keeps pushing the systemic racism propaganda. Bullshit..

sealybobo
You nailed it. Why do you think unkotare does This?

Because Unkotare thinks the US is the “land of opportunity” where you can make something of yourself if you try hard enough.

You know who thinks that? Every person who ever made something of himself in this country, whatever their race. Go ask any naturalized US citizen about it. You know who tells himself he can never do anything no matter what he does or how hard he tries? A pathetic fucking loser who is too much of a pussy to try anything because he is afraid of failing - again. Eventually, such fucking losers start trying to convince themselves that their weakness is a badge of honor. They have to, because they have nothing else. Is cold, hard reality somewhere in between? If so, it's a hell of a lot closer to the former than the latter.

But pussies will be pussies. Just lay on your back with your feet in the air and cry about it instead of trying to better yourself or your circumstances. Excuses are easier than effort.
A big difference living in metro Detroit vs

Then he gets into a “Last Man Talking” contest, by trying to test the fortitude of the person he's up against.

Not my fault you can't defend the positions you take. I didn't make you weak.
He does defend his position. He goes into great detail explaining why you’re fos. You just say wrong.

Unkotare
Dont worry yourself over that. Almost no one reads your nonsense.

So what does that make you for reading and responding to my nonsense?
We read your posts Paul. Unkotare has been exposed here today. We are all on to his tactics. Making it personal to change the subject. Not answer questions. You’ve exposed him for the thread derailer he is. If he communicated normally he’d be even more exposed so don’t expect hm to change but also don’t reply when all he does is tell you you’re wrong. You’re not.

Monk-Eye

There are something like 300 Fortune 500 companies who have white CEOs and presidents and VPs and they implement diversity programs and go out of their way to find blacks and women to promote.

Us liberals promote such programs. We aren’t trying to drown you. We want to make things fair for everyone.

selfishly we believe poor and middle class whites are also victims to the Rich corporate republican conservative Ways. Paul may think we benefit from whitE privilege and we do but not nearly as much as rich white Americans do. To these rich white conservatives we are all ni&*$rs.

Forum List

Back