Biden's Border Wall - Full Analysis

I'm not even gay you clown. Just showing support for my gay loved ones but you thirsty clowns can't get your minds off sex. 😄
You have stated to me that you are down with the tranny cause and have tranny buds. Same thing. 🤪😅🤣

If the law regarding spending an appropriation, which was in effect when Biden took over the WH, must be complied with today, then it had to be complied with back then … when dip shit (Biden) ended the wall program. This is intentional wrongdoing, a violation of separation of powers, executive non-feasance, all of which were committed in office. It is impeachable.

The Biden administration complied with the deadline. That's why it is starting now.

Maybe you're so used to the behavior of the criminal orange moron, that peope complying with the law looks foreign to you.

1696549176722.png

*that cannot be used for another purpose

Also, thanks for proving about 10 of your own posts wrong.
Oh, ok, just ignore the last 3 years of avoiding the law. Biden openly said fuck the wall, so we all know he was shirking his constitutional duty intentionally. If anything, he is doing this now because of the impeachment inquiry, as this is a valid grounds for impeachment and removal. This fucker has been thumbing his nose at our existing immigration laws for years now.

Forum List

Back