Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Thanks for showing your contempt for all the Americans who don't have a profession that requires a 4-year diploma. I hope the Democrat nominee expresses similar sentiments.
You are dumber than I thought. There are many jobs in demand in the 21st century that do not require a 4 year degree. Many trades are increasing in demand. Healthcare jobs that do not require a 4 year degree. You can become proficient in coding without a 4 year degree.
If you got off your lazy ass and looked you would know. But it is easier to blame illegals, including women and children, Muslims, Democrats, all minorities as the reason things are not going your way.
Do something instead of making excuses and expecting the con man, Trump, to come through with his lies on what he will do for you.
I make well over 6 figures, moron.

You aren't recovering very well from just taking a big shit on every American who doesn't have a high paying profession. You also took a big shit on all those Mexicans who are taking their jobs.

You're a douchebag.
Oh please. Hating on low wage earners is a hallmark of the GOP. They hate poor folks. They dig at AOC for being a bartender on a daily basis.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!
It's their own fault they are poor.
They are lazy!

Hypocrites, the lot of you.
You obviously haven't been following too closely. ElmerMudd is the one doing the hating on lower income Americans and illegal aliens. He's the one making insulting comments about them. He got caught, and now he is furiously back peddling.

Nothing could be more obvious than the fact that importing low wage labor from foreign countries drives American wages down. Only a douchebag would deny it.
Wrong again. California is raising minimum wage to $15 per hour. I am sure we have lots of illegal laborers. Your theory doesn't work.
ROFL! You believe that because the state government increases the minimum wage that an influx of low wage labor won't drive wages down?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You are dumber than I thought. There are many jobs in demand in the 21st century that do not require a 4 year degree. Many trades are increasing in demand. Healthcare jobs that do not require a 4 year degree. You can become proficient in coding without a 4 year degree.
If you got off your lazy ass and looked you would know. But it is easier to blame illegals, including women and children, Muslims, Democrats, all minorities as the reason things are not going your way.
Do something instead of making excuses and expecting the con man, Trump, to come through with his lies on what he will do for you.

You aren't recovering very well from just taking a big shit on every American who doesn't have a high paying profession. You also took a big shit on all those Mexicans who are taking their jobs.

You're a douchebag.
Oh please. Hating on low wage earners is a hallmark of the GOP. They hate poor folks. They dig at AOC for being a bartender on a daily basis.

They are lazy!

You obviously haven't been following too closely. ElmerMudd is the one doing the hating on lower income Americans and illegal aliens. He's the one making insulting comments about them. He got caught, and now he is furiously back peddling.

Nothing could be more obvious than the fact that importing low wage labor from foreign countries drives American wages down. Only a douchebag would deny it.
Wrong again. California is raising minimum wage to $15 per hour. I am sure we have lots of illegal laborers. Your theory doesn't work.
ROFL! You believe that because the state government increases the minimum wage that an influx of low wage labor won't drive wages down?

Has not happened so far. And the influx is already here. wtf?

You're a douchebag.

They are lazy!

can’t drive em below minimum wage can it...

You're a douchebag.

They are lazy!

then there is no need for them. that was what we were told they took the low income jobs because american's wouldn't. hmmmmmmm

You're a douchebag.

They are lazy!

Of course it's happened. Turds like you are the first to whine that wages have been stagnant for the last 15 years

You're a douchebag.

They are lazy!

They can quit hiring people who aren't worth the minimum, moron.

You're a douchebag.

They are lazy!

Are you talking about legal wages, or illegal wages? Why are illegal immigrants in California making our wages go down? We've had illegals coming here forever, and they are still coming, and our wages are fine.

Most illegals are working in farming and construction. Do you know why they get hired? Because US citizens either do not want to do the work, or don't know how to do the work.

Employers Struggle With Hiring Undocumented Workers: 'You Cannot Hire American Here'

These U.S. industries can't work without illegal immigrants

Trump has had a long time to crack down on employers who hire illegals. That's how you'll solve your problem. But you'd rather flap your wings and squawk at those who are struggling the most instead of those who can fix it.

They are lazy!

Of course it's happened. Turds like you are the first to whine that wages have been stagnant for the last 15 years
We have the 5th largest economy in the world! I'm not whining about anything.

Trump has had a long time to crack down on employers who hire illegals. That's how you'll solve your problem. But you'd rather flap your wings and squawk at those who are struggling the most instead of those who can fix it.

I didn't mean to partial quote you but in the end this is what it all boils down to.

They are lazy!

Are you talking about legal wages, or illegal wages? Why are illegal immigrants in California making our wages go down? We've had illegals coming here forever, and they are still coming, and our wages are fine.

Most illegals are working in farming and construction. Do you know why they get hired? Because US citizens either do not want to do the work, or don't know how to do the work.

Employers Struggle With Hiring Undocumented Workers: 'You Cannot Hire American Here'

Our wages are not "fine." For years you leftwing douchebags have been whining that middleclass wages are stagnant. Now they are "fine?"

You see why no one believes anything a leftist says?

We have the 5th largest economy in the world! I'm not whining about anything.
What does that have to do with anything? I believe you also have the highest poverty rate in the country. Have you noticed all those people sleeping under the overpasses?

Our wages are not "fine." For years you leftwing douchebags have been whining that middleclass wages are stagnant. Now they are "fine?"

Not me. My wages are fixed. I have no experience with the current wage market. You have me confused with someone else.

They are lazy!

but illegals know how to do the work? where did they gain that experience exactly? Seen their towns?

giphy.gif

Not me. My wages are fixed. I have no experience with the current wage market. You have me confused with someone else.
All you're doing is admitting that you're a moron.

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

"One factor of deterrent is electronic sensors that are yet to be added but could sense where and when the wall was damaged, triggering repairs."

They haven't finished adding all of the security measures, Dumbass! Leave it to the Washington Post to publish that garbage!

Border patrol said that those sensors will be easily bypassed in time...

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

"One factor of deterrent is electronic sensors that are yet to be added but could sense where and when the wall was damaged, triggering repairs."

They haven't finished adding all of the security measures, Dumbass! Leave it to the Washington Post to publish that garbage!

Border patrol said that those sensors will be easily bypassed in time...
And armed military can be killed, drones can be shot down and blah blah blah blah

Hahaha hahaha

Last edited:

Forum List

Back