Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Thanks for showing your contempt for all the Americans who don't have a profession that requires a 4-year diploma. I hope the Democrat nominee expresses similar sentiments.
You are dumber than I thought. There are many jobs in demand in the 21st century that do not require a 4 year degree. Many trades are increasing in demand. Healthcare jobs that do not require a 4 year degree. You can become proficient in coding without a 4 year degree.
If you got off your lazy ass and looked you would know. But it is easier to blame illegals, including women and children, Muslims, Democrats, all minorities as the reason things are not going your way.
Do something instead of making excuses and expecting the con man, Trump, to come through with his lies on what he will do for you.
I make well over 6 figures, moron.

You aren't recovering very well from just taking a big shit on every American who doesn't have a high paying profession. You also took a big shit on all those Mexicans who are taking their jobs.

You're a douchebag.
You really are a whiny, disgusting, woosy, POS. You are doing well in the USA. You have done so with illegals, Muslims, women, other minorities in the work force.
But 6 figures is not good enough for you. You want to pull kids from their mother's, cage those who are caught so you can make more.
What a greedy, selfish, SOB.
The more you expose yourself the more disgusting you get.
You are worse than 95% of the illegals that want to get into the USA.
Can you explain why I or any other American should suffer economically for the sake of foreigners that we've never met? Of course not, You just want to take a big fucking shit on us to you can win elections.

You a sleazy good-for-nothing douchebag.

Why? Because that's what business wants. Business gets what business wants.
You really believe that's a good reason for Americans to vote for your open-borders agenda, so business and the Democrats can fuck them up the ass?

You are dumber than I thought. There are many jobs in demand in the 21st century that do not require a 4 year degree. Many trades are increasing in demand. Healthcare jobs that do not require a 4 year degree. You can become proficient in coding without a 4 year degree.
If you got off your lazy ass and looked you would know. But it is easier to blame illegals, including women and children, Muslims, Democrats, all minorities as the reason things are not going your way.
Do something instead of making excuses and expecting the con man, Trump, to come through with his lies on what he will do for you.

You aren't recovering very well from just taking a big shit on every American who doesn't have a high paying profession. You also took a big shit on all those Mexicans who are taking their jobs.

You're a douchebag.
You really are a whiny, disgusting, woosy, POS. You are doing well in the USA. You have done so with illegals, Muslims, women, other minorities in the work force.
But 6 figures is not good enough for you. You want to pull kids from their mother's, cage those who are caught so you can make more.
Can you explain why I or any other American should suffer economically for the sake of foreigners that we've never met? Of course not, You just want to take a big fucking shit on us to you can win elections.

You really believe that's a good reason for Americans to vote for your open-borders agenda, so business and the Democrats can fuck them up the ass?

You can misrepresent my position because yours is failing all you want. It will change nothing.

Thanks for showing your contempt for all the Americans who don't have a profession that requires a 4-year diploma. I hope the Democrat nominee expresses similar sentiments.

You're a douchebag.

Well why the hell should I care about you? I've never met you, and I never will meet you. You are not my friend or neighbor and you are a selfish mf from what I can see from your postings.

I'd rather help people who are fleeing from violence, or people who want to come here to work.

I'm not into protecting the lifestyles of selfish motherfuckers.
I can vote, turd, which means you need to give me a reason to vote for your idiocies. So far you have failed miserably.

Foreigners can't vote in our elections.

You're a douchebag.

You can misrepresent my position because yours is failing all you want. It will change nothing.
I'm not misrepresenting anything. You have made it quite clear that you oppose doing anything about illegal immigration.

We only have to build the fence on the Southern border, and we can easily do that.

We all know that fences work. That's why you oppose them.

Why is it you oppose enforcing our current employment laws?
I don't oppose it. I simply note that they aren't being enforced, and I see no reason to expect that they ever will be enforced.

And because of the reasons they aren't I'll never support a wall.
I do, so what now? does your want trump mine? or do the quantities of wants trump the other's? See Trump won. His quantity was higher. Beat him and make your want the main one. it's really quite simple. why do you wish to stop mine outside an election?

What you want is irrelevant. Those who can, won't .
you didn't answer my main question, who's want is more important, yours cause you lost or mine because my guy won?

I'm not misrepresenting anything. You have made it quite clear that you oppose doing anything about illegal immigration.

Sounds to me like you have a guilty conscience.

Why is it you oppose enforcing our current employment laws?
I don't oppose it. I simply note that they aren't being enforced, and I see no reason to expect that they ever will be enforced.

I do, so what now? does your want trump mine? or do the quantities of wants trump the other's? See Trump won. His quantity was higher. Beat him and make your want the main one. it's really quite simple. why do you wish to stop mine outside an election?

you didn't answer my main question, who's want is more important, yours cause you lost or mine because my guy won?

I don't care what you want. I'll support what I support either way.

So has the OP or ninnies that laughed/agreed, provided an actual non-photoshopped picture of this supposed hole in the wall or tool that did it?
thinking.gif

BTW, is there a mechanism to DELETE threads found to be bogus on USMB?

again, so why can't I? It seems the mere fact that I want something different than you triggers your loser ass. My want won the presidency. so guess what you have to do, defeat my want in the next election. it's that fking simple.

So has the OP or ninnies that laughed/agreed, provided an actual non-photoshopped picture of this supposed hole in the wall or tool that did it?
thinking.gif

BTW, is there a mechanism to DELETE threads found to be bogus on USMB?
throw and go, with no link or evidence. I thought this forum mandated one of those two options.

again, so why can't I? It seems the mere fact that I want something different than you triggers your loser ass. My want won the presidency. so guess what you have to do, defeat my want in the next election. it's that fking simple.

Actually I don't have to do anything. Nothing is going to change and while I would like to see change I'll be OK with the status quo.

Sooner or later those who are not will grow tired of the lies.

Actually I don't have to do anything. Nothing is going to change and while I would like to see change I'll be OK with the status quo.

how did you graduate not ever answering a question?

how did you graduate not ever answering a question?

I answered the question. What you want is irrelevant.

Thanks for admitting that you propose doing nothing.

You're self identifying as a douchebag.

Thanks for admitting that you propose doing nothing.

You're self identifying as a douchebag.
i guess he just needed to bitch for awhile about something he really didn't care about anyway.

You're a douchebag.

Well why the hell should I care about you? I've never met you, and I never will meet you. You are not my friend or neighbor and you are a selfish mf from what I can see from your postings.

I'd rather help people who are fleeing from violence, or people who want to come here to work.

I can vote, turd, which means you need to give me a reason to vote for your idiocies. So far you have failed miserably.

I'm not trying to get you on my side. I don't want your kind on my side. That's why I live in California.

Like I said, you are not my neighbor, my friend, or anyone I will ever meet. Do what you want with your vote, I don't gaf.

You're a douchebag.

I'm not trying to get you on my side. I don't want your kind on my side. That's why I live in California.

Like I said, you are not my neighbor, my friend, or anyone I will ever meet. Do what you want with your vote, I don't gaf.
sure you do, you care with every fiber of your body. You wouldn't be all in on impeachment if you did. cause you know it's a hoax.

Whiny old white men like you are looking for Trump to bring back unskilled manufacturing jobs from the 1950's so you do not have yo get off your lazy ass and train yourself in a skill of the 21st century. There are plenty of jobs out there for those with the right skills.
You are looking for Trump and his government to take care of you because you are to dam lazy to take care of yourself.
That is not conservatism, that is excusism. It is a bunch of old white men that do not have the balls to make the changes necessary to be a productive citizen of the 21st century.

You're a douchebag.
Oh please. Hating on low wage earners is a hallmark of the GOP. They hate poor folks. They dig at AOC for being a bartender on a daily basis.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!
It's their own fault they are poor.
They are lazy!

Hypocrites, the lot of you.
You obviously haven't been following too closely. ElmerMudd is the one doing the hating on lower income Americans and illegal aliens. He's the one making insulting comments about them. He got caught, and now he is furiously back peddling.

Nothing could be more obvious than the fact that importing low wage labor from foreign countries drives American wages down. Only a douchebag would deny it.
Wrong again. California is raising minimum wage to $15 per hour. I am sure we have lots of illegal laborers. Your theory doesn't work.

You're a douchebag.
Oh please. Hating on low wage earners is a hallmark of the GOP. They hate poor folks. They dig at AOC for being a bartender on a daily basis.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!
It's their own fault they are poor.
They are lazy!

Hypocrites, the lot of you.
You obviously haven't been following too closely. ElmerMudd is the one doing the hating on lower income Americans and illegal aliens. He's the one making insulting comments about them. He got caught, and now he is furiously back peddling.

Nothing could be more obvious than the fact that importing low wage labor from foreign countries drives American wages down. Only a douchebag would deny it.
Wrong again. California is raising minimum wage to $15 per hour. I am sure we have lots of illegal laborers. Your theory doesn't work.
jobs will shrink then. too fking funny, you all really don't like the middle class. you still export the jobs.

Sounds to me like you have a guilty conscience.
iu

Forum List

Back