Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid.

This is bigger than Trump or Biden. They can both go to jail over this and I would be happy.

The much bigger issue is that classified documents were missing from where they were supposed to be and nobody knew about it, in some cases for years and years.

How can this happen with our Fed Govt? Does nobody track the whereabouts of classified material?

If a member of the military in charge of classified material could not account for every single document they would be in the brig.
No they wouldn’t.

Wrong, a VP can declassify document but I doubt he did or Trump. The declassifying is a very lame excuse.

It appears the VP can declassify only documents which he originally classified. As can any other classifying official. Unlike POTUS, who can declassify anything, any time.

Or?

John Dillinger was a criminal but Al Capone was just stupid for not paying his taxes.
That's exactly how you partisan idiots sound in this thread.
Another fitting analogy:
While the trolls argued over how to cook the hobbits, they quietly escaped.
While this debacle shit-show is occupying your attention and emotions, what is being done out of the sight of the public?
Good lord, no wonder this country has gone so deep into the shitter if this is representative of our voting citizenry.

The Trump minions are saying Trump was right in possessing the classified documents and Biden should be impeached and go to jail.

I am saying one is stupid, one is a crook. I am protecting no one.

I am not a Biden cult member or any politician's cult member.

Anyone who cannot admit the faults of any politician or person is not dealing with reality.

Trump minions are the worst example of this.

I am not a Biden fan. He has many characteristics I am not a fan of but I find him better than Trump.
Its really not a situation which lends itself to comparison. The only thing the Biden and Trump scenario have in common is gross negligence in securing/handling classified documents, and that only if Trump didn't actually declassify the documents in his possession (a separate issue).

Biden, however, displays a long term pattern of failure to properly secure/control classified documents.

A bad failing in a senior government official.

John Dillinger was a criminal but Al Capone was just stupid for not paying his taxes.
Another fitting analogy:
While this debacle shit-show is occupying your attention and emotions, what is being done out of the sight of the public?
Good lord, no wonder this country has gone so deep into the shitter if this is representative of our voting citizenry.
Love the Dillinger/ Capone analogy.

Trump took the documents once he was done with his Presidency. That was illegal. Had he returned all of them there would not have been any problems. Done.

We still do not know the whole information on who was responsible in dealing with the documents found with Biden. As Vice President he had the right to declassify them.

Once the whole investigation is done, then one can criticize whoever is responsible for any of it.

How would you know?

Wrong, a VP can declassify document but I doubt he did or Trump. The declassifying is a very lame excuse.

He can only declassify (as VP) the documents that he or his VP office generated.....Same as agency heads.

Thing is some of the documents he had stole were from back when he was a senator.

LOL.....Reminds me of the scene in Oh Brother Where Arth Thou. ;)

Delmar:

Friend, some of your folding money classified documents has come un-stole.

Tater:

Just stuff em' back in the bag there.

Well, if the Deep State gets to choose it will be trump and not biden for sure

No reason to even hold a trial in the democrat-packed dc court system
No deep state, dumbass. That is paranoia.
If there was a deep state, Biden would not be exposed for possessing classified documents.

1. He sold copies, dumbass.
2. He stole classified documents. He needs to be Impeached and prosecuted.
You are as illogical as you can get. Your mind is controlled by Trump.

If he made copies and sold the, why would he not take them out of his files before authorizing the FBI to search his office and home.

Trump said he had no classified documents but would not let the FBI in to search.

Trump took the documents once he was done with his Presidency. That was illegal. Had he returned all of them there would not have been any problems. Done.

We still do not know the whole information on who was responsible in dealing with the documents found with Biden. As Vice President he had the right to declassify them.

Once the whole investigation is done, then one can criticize whoever is responsible for any of it.

That's a lie.

Another fitting analogy:
LOL, this is classic.
OZRO is indicating being called stupid is not a bad thing.
I think it is.
But stupid people like OZRO think it is a compliment.

TOO FUNNY.

Forum List

Back