Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid.

Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid; in my opinion.

Would you prefer a President who is stupid or a President who is a crook?
Trump took the documents once he was done with his Presidency. That was illegal. Had he returned all of them there would not have been any problems. Done.

We still do not know the whole information on who was responsible in dealing with the documents found with Biden. As Vice President he had the right to declassify them.

Once the whole investigation is done, then one can criticize whoever is responsible for any of it.

Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid; in my opinion.

This is bigger than Trump or Biden. They can both go to jail over this and I would be happy.

The much bigger issue is that classified documents were missing from where they were supposed to be and nobody knew about it, in some cases for years and years.

How can this happen with our Fed Govt? Does nobody track the whereabouts of classified material?

If a member of the military in charge of classified material could not account for every single document they would be in the brig.

Trump declassifies several documents and secures them which is not illegal. Biden has been stealing and selling boxes and boxes and boxes of classifieds to make money ever since he arrived in Washington. Trump made his money in business, the Biden crime family made their money by selling classified documents to our enemies. He is a stupid crook...
Our country did SOOOO much better with Trump in office. Get rid of the lying Chinese agent we are suffering through now, and put the man who knows how to put money back in our pockets back in the White House.

Trump took the documents once he was done with his Presidency. That was illegal. Had he returned all of them there would not have been any problems. Done.

We still do not know the whole information on who was responsible in dealing with the documents found with Biden. As Vice President he had the right to declassify them.

Once the whole investigation is done, then one can criticize whoever is responsible for any of it.
A VP can't declassify.

Sure they can, along with a 1000s, maybe 10s of 1000s other people.

Do you honestly think the POTUS classifies and declassifies every single document in the Fed Govt?
Not really, those folks all have specific protocols they have to follow. The case of the President is separate, they have no protocols to worry about.

Not really, those folks all have specific protocols they have to follow. The case of the President is separate, they have no protocols to worry about.

But they can still declassify. I have done it myself as a lowly E5 in the Marines.

But again, either Trump or Biden having them is not the real problem. The fact nobody knew they were missing for upwards of a decade in some cases is a huge issue that everyone is ignoring.

Sure they can, along with a 1000s, maybe 10s of 1000s other people.

Do you honestly think the POTUS classifies and declassifies every single document in the Fed Govt?
Not really....I guess it depends on if Tater or his office generated the documents in now in question:

The Vice President has authority to declassify anything that he himself classified. He also has authority to declassify anything generated in the Office of the Vice President but it gets iffy when say the CIA, NSA, or Defense is involved with the Office of the VP.

Agency heads can also declassify documents generated within their agency but that does not extend (as best as I can tell as the water is very muddy) to past agency documents.....Same with the VP.

Of course POTUS can declassify them all no matter.

A lot will depend on the interpretation of The Halfrican's EO that replaced "W"'s EO that gave Cheney broader powers in that regard.

Executive Order 13526 - Wikipedia

As far as I know it has not been rescinded.

ya ok biden was just a shoplifter with a case of the munchies

Elmo, you’re a hack and a terrible spin artist.

In reality, there is still insufficient evidence to claim that the documents were still classified when President Trump possessed them at Mar A Lago. And his possession of them involves zero evidence of being a “crook.”

By contrast, President Potato Brandon has absolutely no way to deny that his possession of the classified documents he had was criminal (unless he seeks to deny a criminal “intent” based on his own obviously advanced dementia). For him to possess those documents (during the Trump Administration) at all was absolutely criminal.

Elmo, you’re a hack and a terrible spin artist.

In reality, there is still insufficient evidence to claim that the documents were still classified when President Trump possessed them at Mar A Lago. And his possession of them involves zero evidence of being a “crook.”

By contrast, President Potato Brandon has absolutely no way to deny that his possession of the classified documents he had was criminal (unless he seeks to deny a criminal “intent” based on his own obviously advanced dementia). For him to possess those documents (during the Trump Administration) at all was absolutely criminal.
He had possession of some even prior to the Trump administration. Some were taken while he was a Senator, and god knows how long ago they were absconded with.

He had possession of some even prior to the Trump administration. Some were taken while he was a Senator, and god knows how long ago they were absconded with.
That’s true. I focused on the time he was out of office. A civilian. There’s absolutely zero defense for him for that time frame (barring an admission by him of his own mental defect).

Forum List

Back