Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid.

No deep state, dumbass. That is paranoia.
If there was a deep state, Biden would not be exposed for possessing classified documents.
Someone as stupid as you should not be calling anyone dumb

You are as illogical as you can get. Your mind is controlled by Trump.
If he made copies and sold the, why would he not take them out of his files before authorizing the FBI to search his office and home.
Trump said he had no classified documents but would not let the FBI in to search.
1. Biden stole classified documents. That's a crime. Stop trying to tap dance. Biden needs to be impeached and prosecuted.

2. Trump was negotiating with the DOJ for the documents. It should have been settled in court. Did Trump declassify them or not, that is a legal question.

Cool story, but there is no way that is true and you not know about the handling of classified materials
Ok. So if there is an accounting if every classified document how could Biden have had possession of all those documents for so long without anyone figuring it out? Or has there been someone rotting in jail this whole time? Wouldnt the DOJ have known exactly which documents to list on the search warrant for MaraLago? If someone is accounting for every classified document it should have been pretty easy for them to know which ones were missing.

You’re out of your depth. I’ve forgotten more about this subject than you ever thought you knew.

Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid; in my opinion.

Would you prefer a President who is stupid or a President who is a crook?

I would prefer OP's that aren't fucking retarded.
Yet, here you are.

But they can still declassify. I have done it myself as a lowly E5 in the Marines.

But again, either Trump or Biden having them is not the real problem. The fact nobody knew they were missing for upwards of a decade in some cases is a huge issue that everyone is ignoring.

Way too many documents that have no real reason to be clarified, are.
That is one of the root problems.

Let me get this straight. Trump was in negotiations with NARA since before he left office over documents that he had the authority to declassify. They were in a location known by NARA, in a secured location guarded by the Secret Service. They raided him anyway.

They are finding classified documents in Biden's possession from when he was a senator and VP, when he had no authority to possess, let alone declassify them. He kept them for years without disclosing such. They were all over the place, including a temporary office in Chinatown on the way to his "Thinktank" at UPenn. He had some in the garage of the house of his compromised addict son. Not one raid. Letting his lawyers look for them! Fucking ridiculous.

Let me get this straight. Trump was in negotiations with NARA since before he left office over documents that he had the authority to declassify. They were in a location known by NARA, in a secured location guarded by the Secret Service. They raided him anyway.

They are finding classified documents in Biden's possession from when he was a senator and VP, when he had no authority to possess, let alone declassify them. He kept them for years without disclosing such. They were all over the place, including a temporary office in Chinatown on the way to his "Thinktank" at UPenn. He had some in the garage of the house of his compromised addict son. Not one raid. Letting his lawyers look for them! Fucking ridiculous.

There are benefits to being a part of the cult.

So who, in your opinion can keep classified information from the President?
Nobody is supposed to but in Trump's case all of his advisers knew he was incompetent, incurious, and he couldn't really understand complicated things so they kept it to a minimum and only shared with him simple, bullet-pointed tidbits of intel.
It was well known that with his big mouth he was generally unsafe with the most sensitive intel so a lot of it was kept from him.

This information has been presented in several biographies (which I have read) written on Trump and verified in interviews with his various staff members.

I can provide a list of these books if you'd like.

Ok. So if there is an accounting if every classified document how could Biden have had possession of all those documents for so long without anyone figuring it out?

Clearly in DC there is not such an accounting. Rational people have a problem with that, but you, MR IC, thinks it is the way things are supposed to be.

Did it make it easier for your to take home things you were not supposed to take home?

If someone is accounting for every classified document it should have been pretty easy for them to know which ones were missing.

You’re out of your depth. I’ve forgotten more about this subject than you ever thought you knew.

No shit, this is what I said is a problem, nobody is accounting for every classified document, but they should be. This is my point. But you seem to think it is a good thing nobody accounts for classified document.

When I was in charge of classified documents there was a list of every single one that was in my vault. At any time I knew just where each of them were and if I could not account for one of them I would have been in the brig.

This is bigger than Trump or Biden. They can both go to jail over this and I would be happy.
There is no similarity between the two, other than Biden actually did what the DNC/DOJ/FBI accused Trump of doing.

Trump took documents that he declassified in writing. The DOJ/FBI raided him to get those documents, which made them look bad, and should have never been classified in the first place. The first president to remove documents on the way out of the White House was G. Washington and the next were every single president after that.

Vice President Biden would have had zero declassification authority other than that delegated by Obama and I haven't heard a peep from Obama about him giving VP Biden the authority. The last non-president that we knew took massive amounts of classified documents to their home was H. Clinton who the Democrats defended and refused to ever charge with a crime.

The much bigger issue is that classified documents were missing from where they were supposed to be and nobody knew about it, in some cases for years and years.
How can you say Hunter Biden was not aware of the documents in his $50K per month house that he was renting from his dad in order to funnel the Big Guy's cut of the $83K per month the Corrupt Ukranians were paying him?
How can this happen with our Fed Govt? Does nobody track the whereabouts of classified material?

If a member of the military in charge of classified material could not account for every single document they would be in the brig.
This board will be a lot more pleasant when you finally tire of telling stories of old Sarge Gator and his ultra-secure SCIF. Of course, lowly Sergeants were and are held to a higher standard than presidents and other senior government officials. That's part of life everywhere.

The "classified material" they deal with at that level is no threat to national security but rather to the political image of those who decide the classification. They "classify" things that are widely known, like the FBI sending agitators into the capitol. They don't prosecute news outlets for reporting that that happened. That it happened isn't classified. That the FBI admits it happened is classified, and only to be discussed among themselves.

If he sold them he wouldn't have them.
He didn't know they were there. He gave the FBI permission to search his office and home. He is not so stupid that he wouldn't have gotten rid of the documents before the FBI did the search if he knew they were there,

In recent news, the photo copier, home edition, was just invented. 🤦‍♂️

Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid; in my opinion.

Would you prefer a President who is stupid or a President who is a crook?
A crook hands down because THE WORLD RUNS ON CRIME. Do you think Hilary is Honest ????

Forum List

Back