Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid.

Trump declassifies several documents and secures them which is not illegal. Biden has been stealing and selling boxes and boxes and boxes of classifieds to make money ever since he arrived in Washington. Trump made his money in business, the Biden crime family made their money by selling classified documents to our enemies. He is a stupid crook...
Our country did SOOOO much better with Trump in office. Get rid of the lying Chinese agent we are suffering through now, and put the man who knows how to put money back in our pockets back in the White House.
You have no credibility. All you do is protect Trump. You are one of Trump's trained monkeys.

Potato is just a stupid crook. The dumb sob had two years to fix what he went after Trump for

Trump took the documents once he was done with his Presidency. That was illegal. Had he returned all of them there would not have been any problems. Done.

We still do not know the whole information on who was responsible in dealing with the documents found with Biden. As Vice President he had the right to declassify them.

Once the whole investigation is done, then one can criticize whoever is responsible for any of it.
We continue to find Xiden classified material....dating as far back as to his time as a US Senator, when he certainly didn't have the right to declassify them.

Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid; in my opinion.

Would you prefer a President who is stupid or a President who is a crook?

Judging by all your posts a great indicator is of your choosing, so we know to choose the opposite.

Look up educated guess.

Wrong, a VP can declassify document but I doubt he did or Trump. The declassifying is a very lame excuse.
Biden stole the classified documents. Biden needs to be Impeached and prosecuted.

Why did he steal classified documents> The best reason is to sell them.

I had a high security clearance during vietnam, which I guarded with an m16,
So spare me your conceit of joe biden who's been thuggy docs for 20 years.
You still do not know the details, so you are really only catching flies. And will continue to do so, clearance during Vietnam, or no clearance.

Biden stole the classified documents. Biden needs to be Impeached and prosecuted.

Why did he steal classified documents> The best reason is to sell them.
If he sold them he wouldn't have them.
He didn't know they were there. He gave the FBI permission to search his office and home. He is not so stupid that he wouldn't have gotten rid of the documents before the FBI did the search if he knew they were there,

Based on discovery from special council, one or both could go to jail.
Well, if the Deep State gets to choose it will be trump and not biden for sure

No reason to even hold a trial in the democrat-packed dc court system

If he sold them he wouldn't have them.
He didn't know they were there. He gave the FBI permission to search his office and home. He is not so stupid that he wouldn't have gotten rid of the documents before the FBI did the search if he knew they were there,
1. He sold copies, dumbass.
2. He stole classified documents. He needs to be Impeached and prosecuted.

It does not matter. No bullshit about either one of them declassifying.
It does matter. The Veep generally can’t declassify anything.

And Trump says and a witness also says he did declassify the materials “discovered” in Mar A Lago. That’s not “bullshit” just because you have no evidence to the contrary. 😎

Well, if the Deep State gets to choose it will be trump and not biden for sure
No reason to even hold a trial in the democrat-packed dc court system
We need the DC Federal court juries and Grand Juries to be made up of voters from every state, not just the 90% democrat DC area.

Biden had classified docs going back to his time as a senator. They were clearly stolen. When you factor the strange cercumstance of CPC donating millions to the think tank where Biden's documents were stored and Hunter paying about 25k to his father for "rent" it doesn't take a PHD in criminal science to think about money laundering. So it seems that Trump might have been stupid but indications are that the Biden regime is crooked from the top down.

Judging by all your posts a great indicator is of your choosing, so we know to choose the opposite.

Look up educated guess.
The Trump minions are saying Trump was right in possessing the classified documents and Biden should be impeached and go to jail.

I am saying one is stupid, one is a crook. I am protecting no one.

I am not a Biden cult member or any politician's cult member.

Anyone who cannot admit the faults of any politician or person is not dealing with reality.

Trump minions are the worst example of this.

I am not a Biden fan. He has many characteristics I am not a fan of but I find him better than Trump.

Forum List

Back