Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid.

You might want to learn what "at least" means.

Also, when a document was taken it was logged out of the vault. When it was brought back it was logged back in. If at the end of the day it was not back I knew about it and would do something about it.

One does not need to do a daily page-by-page inventory of every document to know if something is missing if they track it in and out.
So you had a perfect system? If your system was so perfect that no document could ever be missing for longer than a day, what was the purpose of the quarterly inventories?
You are trying so very hard and I cannot even figure out why. The idea we need better control of our classified documents does not seem an odd concept, yet it is triggering you like I have not seen in a while.
Trying so hard to what? You are trying so hard to make your experience relevant.

Much more so than "better control" of information that is largely out in public anyway, we need better control over the agencies who hide information from us, the rightful owners.

You weren’t taking TS documents to peoples houses. If you were you were wrong.

Why does everyone feel the need to make shit up on this topic?
Technically, it violated regulations. I knew that my commander was fine with it, because he had shown me classified documents after a dinner at his house. If he had "caught" me taking work home, he would have been happy that I was making sure his Battalion's tasks were being accomplished by their suspense dates, and that I wasn't using the "it's classified, I have to do it during office hours," dodge.

Just out of curiosity, how is it you think you know what I was and was not doing?

Technically, it violated regulations. I knew that my commander was fine with it, because he had shown me classified documents after a dinner at his house. If he had "caught" me taking work home, he would have been happy that I was making sure his Battalion's tasks were being accomplished by their suspense dates, and that I wasn't using the "it's classified, I have to do it during office hours," dodge.

Nope. Thats not real. And if it is you, your commander and anyone else doing that were morons. I don’t actually believe you were talking TS documents out of the SCIF so you could get work done at home, nor do I believe that your CO would have been ok with it.

Just out of curiosity, how is it you think you know what I was and was not doing?

Mostly because what you’re saying is fucking stupid.

So you had a perfect system? If your system was so perfect that no document could ever be missing for longer than a day, what was the purpose of the quarterly inventories?

To ensure I was doing my job. Tis a thing we do in the Marines, the whole trust but verify sort of thing.

Nope. Thats not real. And if it is you, your commander and anyone else doing that were morons. I don’t actually believe you were talking TS documents out of the SCIF so you could get work done at home, nor do I believe that your CO would have been ok with it.

He is just making shit up to try and discredit my experiences

If you had actually been in the military you would know they do not have "office hours". You work till the job is done.

If you had actually been in the military you would know they do not have "office hours". You work till the job is done.
LoL!

Maybe in your part of the military. In the Army, that only applied to the field units. For us REMFs, quitting time was 1700 overseas and 1630 in the states, earlier on Friday was SOP. In the states particularly, the troops would count down at 1629. We officers would sneer at them, but as soon as they were gone, we'd be heading for the parking lot.

Don't be the guy that asked anyone to stay past duty hours. Expecially if it were a single parent of color. You'd have an IG complaint to answer. You'd be told to manage your staff's time better.

If you want to say that shows that soldiers suck compared to Marines, I can see the logic. But it is the most simplistic of logic. Any debate about who is the better fighting force is easily answered by one question: How did the great amphibious Marine Corps do on D-Day, the greatest amphibious invasion in history?

Mike Pence had classified material in his home. Biden with classified material in his crackhead son's garage, secure "Just like my corevette (and his border?)," More being found every few days. Hillary with a bathroom server with thousands of classified documents, Trump declassifying documents for the purpose of legally taking them home. But you still think it is "not real" that it is a common practice?

Those have only been "caught" because the DNC/DOJ/FBI saw how much hay the GOP made out of Hillary's so they looked for Republican examples. Not a single one of either party has spent a minute in "the brig." They're all part of the same club. If your buddy gator went to the brig for classified document mishandling, there was likely alcohol involved. Even then, he was only made an example of due to his low-level status.

Forum List

Back