If Trump turns Texas and/or Georgia blue....

No, almost certainly not. I still don't think it was worth the cost.
That's why I think it would have been worth it.

We need to break those strongholds, like, yesterday.
True, but I'm afraid by the time this is over were gonna be looking at a million dead citizens, and we all know that would be orders of magnitude lower if we had a coordinated national response.

Don't get me wrong, I agree it's good they are flipping, but I'd wait if it saved lives.

Let’s say your, wet dream fantasy comes true. Trump loses Texas and Georgia. If that happens why do you think those states become permanently blue? Could it be that you’re an idiot? Yes I think so
It will send a MASSIVE message, that it can be done, and it would BREAK the moral of the right.

The stranglehold would be broken.

And whoever said, or suggested, anything about "forever?" Only dumb dumb rightwingers say such extreme things.

True, but I'm afraid by the time this is over were gonna be looking at a million dead citizens, and we all know that would be orders of magnitude lower if we had a coordinated national response.

Don't get me wrong, I agree it's good they are flipping, but I'd wait if it saved lives.
I hear you.

On;y media fed moronic idiot democrats can turn any state blue. Never gonna happen. However if you vermin cheat enough to do it, I don't care, I'm ready for your war.
Can you describe, in your own words, how this war is gonna go?
How could I possibly describe and event that that hasn't happened? My God you people are insane!

Well, think about it.

Just like the Floyd bullshit....it started with an event and mushroomed.

Most revolutions happen like that. Which is why authorities are so quick to squash any uprisings. Once the take hold...it's a whole new ballgame.

So, lets say something happens:

1. The left wins and uses the police state to go after the opposition...they jail someone unjustly.
2. A protest is put down by the police and there are fatalities.
3. Certain rights are taken away.

Something.

Then it starts.

People say fuck it. If there are only a few of them...they quickly become martyrs.

If there are enough of them, it turns to shit real fast for the government.

A city essentially rebells and refuses to obey federal law. The forcefully remove all federal presence.

What does the government do then ? Send police or national guard against them (when 1/2 of either is probably in agreement with the rebellion).

A major clash occurs and then it's like the dugouts emptying at a baseball fight.

And your government has just been cancelled.
Gun sales and FBI background checks are breaking all records....just sayin'.

Yuppers and more and more Liberals are buying guns. I guess your only intention was to bolster Gun Sales. You have done remarkably well.
Yep, liberals buying guns...

While it the husband was well within his rights to show his weapon, His Wife broke several laws when she consistently pointed her weapon at the Protesters. Newsflash, cupcake: She openly threatened people with her weapon. That normally constitutes the automatic loss of your weapons and possible jail time and fines. And that goes for any guns that are at her disposal. You are defending a rtwingnunnutter who got out of control and DIDN'T follow the law.
1. The McCloskey's are democrat lawyers
2. The McCloskey's are liberals
3. The McCloskey's are within their rights to defend their "castle" with weapons
4. There is no legal restriction for pointing weapons at people threatening to kill you (and your dog)
5. In MO the McCloskey's were well within their rights and the law, cupcake.
The McCloskeys are not Democrats and Mark McCloskey pulled his gun on them before they threatened him. That's an assault according to Missouri law and don't be surprised if charges are filed.
You weren't there and you're a gd liar.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I didn't have to be there. Mark McCloskey admitted he pulled his gun out before he was threatened.

You stupid uneducated low information dumbshit. The couple were sitting down to dinner when the Neggras and Communists threatened their home. So he just walks around that mansion with an AR-15 slung to his shoulder???? LOL!

I guarantee you that if a bunch of White people did the same threat to a Negro family that the Negroes and Communists were doing to the McCloskeys you filthy ass morally deficient Libtards would be screaming and yelling that the Negro family was being threaten.

You need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass. When you post your silly Left Wing hate shit you just look like a fool. Something that you do quite often.
It's not my problem you're an old, uninformed racist. Mark McCloskey admitted he pulled his gun out before he was threatened.

If he didn't feel threaten then why did he get a gun? Did he get it out to clean it or what?

Pull your head out of your ass Moon Bat. You have no credibility.
Cause he's a nut like you. Still he said the gun came before the threats.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Explain to me how "the gun came before the threats".

He said his wife and himself were sitting down for dinner when the filthy Communist and Neggra mob showed up.

You didn't answer my question. If he didn't feel threaten then why was he walking around with an AR-15? Was he playing Army? Was he cleaning it? Was he finger fucking it like us gun nuts occasionally do to our firearms?

Show me where he said what you think he said. I want to see the context. I suspect you are lying or simply had trouble understanding. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats often have trouble with comprehension.
Dumbfuck racist, how many times do I need to inform you that McCloskey himself said he pulled his gun out before the protesters threatened him?

Show me Moon Bat.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

You are saying that he was walking around that mansion with an AR before the Neggras and Communists showed up.

We all heard his statements when he said he was sitting down to eat dinner when the Communists and Neggras broke down his gate.

You are known for making statements that you can't back up.

Either you are once again confused or you are lying.

Which one is it Moon Bat?

Show me Moon Bat.

You are saying that he was walking around that mansion with an AR before the Neggras and Communists showed up.

We all heard his statements when he said he was sitting down to eat dinner when the Communists and Neggras broke down his gate.

LOL

Fuck off, ya racist piece of shit, and stop gumming my balls. I really don't give a shit what you think. I'll leave you ignorant with nothing to do but bitch & moan how that white couple got a raw deal when they get charged and not the minorities who were trespassing.

But if someone else asks me to prove it, I'll be happy to.

Show me Moon Bat.

LOL

Fuck off, ya racist piece of shit, and stop gumming my balls. I really don't give a shit what you think. I'll leave you ignorant with nothing to do but bitch & moan how that white couple got a raw deal when they get charged and not the minorities who were trespassing.

You can't show me jackshit, can you?

I was right, you are a fucking Moon Bat liar.

You Libtards live on lies, don't you?

You dumbass Moon Bats don't know anymore about Ethics as you do Economics, History, Climate Science, the Constitution or Biology, do you?

Show me Moon Bat.

LOL

You dumbass Moon Bats don't know anymore about Ethics as you do Economics, History, Climate Science, the Constitution or Biology, do you?
LOLOL

No, you're wrong. I even said if someone else asks, I'll post it. For you? You can go fuck yourself for all I care.

On;y media fed moronic idiot democrats can turn any state blue. Never gonna happen. However if you vermin cheat enough to do it, I don't care, I'm ready for your war.
How could I possibly describe and event that that hasn't happened? My God you people are insane!

Well, think about it.

Most revolutions happen like that. Which is why authorities are so quick to squash any uprisings. Once the take hold...it's a whole new ballgame.

1. The left wins and uses the police state to go after the opposition...they jail someone unjustly.

Something.

Then it starts.

People say fuck it. If there are only a few of them...they quickly become martyrs.

A city essentially rebells and refuses to obey federal law. The forcefully remove all federal presence.

What does the government do then ? Send police or national guard against them (when 1/2 of either is probably in agreement with the rebellion).

A major clash occurs and then it's like the dugouts emptying at a baseball fight.

Yuppers and more and more Liberals are buying guns. I guess your only intention was to bolster Gun Sales. You have done remarkably well.

While it the husband was well within his rights to show his weapon, His Wife broke several laws when she consistently pointed her weapon at the Protesters. Newsflash, cupcake: She openly threatened people with her weapon. That normally constitutes the automatic loss of your weapons and possible jail time and fines. And that goes for any guns that are at her disposal. You are defending a rtwingnunnutter who got out of control and DIDN'T follow the law.
3. The McCloskey's are within their rights to defend their "castle" with weapons
4. There is no legal restriction for pointing weapons at people threatening to kill you (and your dog)
The McCloskeys are not Democrats and Mark McCloskey pulled his gun on them before they threatened him. That's an assault according to Missouri law and don't be surprised if charges are filed.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I didn't have to be there. Mark McCloskey admitted he pulled his gun out before he was threatened.

You stupid uneducated low information dumbshit. The couple were sitting down to dinner when the Neggras and Communists threatened their home. So he just walks around that mansion with an AR-15 slung to his shoulder???? LOL!

I guarantee you that if a bunch of White people did the same threat to a Negro family that the Negroes and Communists were doing to the McCloskeys you filthy ass morally deficient Libtards would be screaming and yelling that the Negro family was being threaten.

You need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass. When you post your silly Left Wing hate shit you just look like a fool. Something that you do quite often.
It's not my problem you're an old, uninformed racist. Mark McCloskey admitted he pulled his gun out before he was threatened.
Does the fact that the whole neighborhood is considered private property make any difference? If so, then the protesters were trespassing, and it makes the issue of what the mckloskeys did kinda dependent on what the landowners says, doesnt it?

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

LOL

Does the fact that the whole neighborhood is considered private property make any difference? If so, then the protesters were trespassing, and it makes the issue of what the mckloskeys did kinda dependent on what the landowners says, doesnt it?
It means they were trespassing, a class B misdemeanor. And since they weren't on the McCloskey's property, but on the sidewalk and in the street, the McCloskey's had no right to pull guns on them. That's a 4th degree assault according to Missouri law.

Show me Moon Bat.

LOL

LOLOL

No, you're wrong. I even said if someone else asks, I'll post it. For you? You can go fuck yourself for all I care.

You have been caught in your lie, Moon Bat.

Another example of Libtard dishonesty.

Show me Moon Bat.

LOL

LOLOL

You have been caught in your lie, Moon Bat.

Another example of Libtard dishonesty.
LOLOL

Sure, racist cuck, you run with that.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

Lying fuck.

The McCloskeys are indeed democrats and the Castle Doctrine is Missouri law.

The next time you're truthful about anything will be the first time, Fawn.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

Lying fuck.

The McCloskeys are indeed democrats and the Castle Doctrine is Missouri law.

The next time you're truthful about anything will be the first time, Fawn.
LOLOL

Fruitcake, they don't even have a party affiliation in Missouri for registered voters.

On top of which, 93% of their donations to political candidates and parties went to Republicans.

As always, you prove to be the weakest link.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

The legal issue isn't with the Husband. He had it at the ready position, finger pointed straight outside the trigger guard and he was on his own porch. That would be hard to prove as illegal in a state like MO. But the wife had hers out, her finger inside the trigger guard and was pointing it at others and that is cut and dried.
Actually, I believe it's more with the husband than with the wife. I'm not sure when protesters started threatening them, but the wife may have pulled out her gun after the threats, making her actions legal. The husband, on the other hand, definitely pulled out his gun before the threats. That's assault.

BLM Klan thug Kim Gardener may well run into federal entanglements as she illegally assaults the McCloskeys and crushes their civil rights.

Of course if patriots get involved, the feds may be the least of the fascist twat's worries.

Forum List

Back