If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. You as of yet have not said who strengthens you.

You can't seem to stop promoting idolatry. What gives? Aren't you chanting? Saying your prayers?

Is your edible mangod sleeping on the job? Is he deaf? Is he on vacation? Maybe it's the Sabbath?

I stand at the center and the light shines all around me, and now I know that it is my spirit glowing that makes this light. I come into power with the sun for I am like the sun. I am my own light.

Last edited:
And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.
Please link us to a few scientists who claim dinosaurs existed 6,000 years ago, give or take. LoL!! :laughing0301:

77685121d2fe5d7fdfa737e597f399ab.jpg

You can't seem to stop promoting idolatry. What gives? Aren't you chanting? Saying your prayers?

Is your edible mangod sleeping on the job? Is he deaf? Is he on vacation? Maybe it's the Sabbath?

I stand at the center and the light shines all around me, and now I know that it is my spirit glowing that makes this light. I come into power with the sun for I am like the sun. I am my own light.
Who is that strengthens you again?

And you should choose your words more carefully so as not to give a wrong impression
Howzthis?

Go. Fuck. Yourself. Is that clearly and carefully enough?
Your ASSumptions due to your inability to comprehend what someone is saying, and judging them according to what YOU think....is not my problem. But I did get a kick out of seeing you make an ass of yourself.

So, again..clearly and carefully stated....Fuck Off, Dickhead.

I'm not seeing it but it makes prefect sense that you see yourself as God.

I can say with 100% confidence that you will fail yourself.

I'm not seeing it but it makes prefect sense that you see yourself as God.

I can say with 100% confidence that you will fail yourself.

No. I do not see myself as God.

Neither did Jesus. Should I show you this for the thousandth time??

It may make prefect sense to you, lol, but then again, you are insane.

Yes. Yes he is. Which is why I don't bother with him. He is universally loathed here. Join the rest of us and don't waste your time responding to him.

24,000 written manuscripts say He did.

Who is it that strengthens you again?

24,000 written manuscripts say He did.

Who is it that strengthens you again?

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God." John 20:17

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated the possibility that he either claimed to be or thought of himself as God.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

You are an actor and lying fraud who has perjured himself in the name of God and desecrated the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, for years.

You should start praying that there is no God because if he exists, and he does, you're fucked.

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God." John 20:17

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated the possibility that he either claimed to be or thought of himself as God.

You are an actor and lying fraud who has perjured himself in the name of God and desecrated the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, for years.

You should start praying that there is no God because if he exists, and he does, you're fucked.
24,000 written manuscripts and His resurrection say otherwise.

Who strengthens you?

24,000 written manuscripts and His resurrection say otherwise.
how come he didn't fly to rome to spread the good news, or in the nazareth daily news report with an etch or two while in flight - and by the way is there a photo of the itinerant in the 24k documents - or anywhere ... how can that be with all the sculptures they did in those days.

or try telling the truth why they crucified him - liberation theology, the same response today as then.

wait. now you think I am a liberal? LOL. Where the fuck you been, under a rock? Good. Stay there.
I called you a lib

that could make you a liberal, a libertarian, or a libertine

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.
The cave people weren't dumb, but very poor according to the Bible. They would be destitute people who came after the flood to start over again.

Forum List

Back