If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

So if you believe God is good how is it that a good God can allow suffering?
Part 2: Although God created the physical universe and everything in it. Mankind creates it's own suffering and kindnesses. God is noncoporal, and although facets or aspects of God can visit the physical world and take up residence in these life-forms known as human beings, the entirety of the entity known as God I cannot cross over. It would destabilize everything. That is the dilemma that faces àll of us, including those who have no idea what's going on. One thing for certain, success would mean Heaven on Earth would finally be achieved. P.S. There is no hell.

Good and bad are human terms, they don't really fit the bill for God. If this debacle has a positive outcome then I guess you could say God is good. If there is no resolution to it the reverse would be true. Now you might understand why your question is problematic.
You do agree there is suffering, right? Why does God allow suffering? Is God not powerful enough to prevent suffering?

You do agree there is suffering, right? Why does God allow suffering? Is God not powerful enough to prevent suffering?
" God " does broad interventions, humans or the most adaptable species on this planet to utilize as a template. Unfortunately, as species go, they are not that intelligent. That works against the effectiveness of the interventions. One cannot remove all the suffering, the very nature of creating a physical universe allows pain and joy. These are individual experiences, tactile experiences. It's a trade-off, can't have one without the other.

Indifferent would be better word; to put it simply, there was a glitch in the program. I know it seems like a long time, but time lacks a counterpart in Heaven. Resolution requires the cooperation of all on Earth. Now you may understand, in a small way, the extent of the problem.

Cave markings point to sophisticated Neanderthals
2 days ago

Red markings on a stalagmite dome in a cave system in southern Spain were created by Neanderthals more than 60,000 years ago, a new study says.

Too bad they went extinct, perhaps if we're lucky some of their best traits were passed on to us.

I agree... I wish we knew more about them.. If they had art they probably had shamans and burial rituals.

I agree... I wish we knew more about them.. If they had art they probably had shamans and burial rituals.
And maybe, just maybe, they might have been a kinder, more gentle and reasonable people and that's why we survived. Sad thought, but quite likely.

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.
/——-/ “And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.”

Correction: The 6,000 year age was arrived at by James Ussher, a 17th century Irish Archbishop who counted up estimates of the ages of Abraham’s family listed in the Old Testament and calculated that the creation began (on the Julian calendar) on Saturday, October 22, 4004 BC, at 6 pm.

Last edited:
sophisticated Neanderthals
Raised by sophists? :omg:

140625-neanderthal-poo-1634.jpg

" God " does broad interventions, humans or the most adaptable species on this planet to utilize as a template. Unfortunately, as species go, they are not that intelligent. That works against the effectiveness of the interventions. One cannot remove all the suffering, the very nature of creating a physical universe allows pain and joy. These are individual experiences, tactile experiences. It's a trade-off, can't have one without the other.
So you are saying you believe God doesn’t have the power to end all suffering?

/——-/ “And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.”

Correction: The 6,000 year age was arrived at by James Ussher, a 17th century Irish Archbishop who counted up estimates of the ages of Abraham’s family listed in the Old Testament and calculated that the creation began (on the Julian calendar) on Saturday, October 22, 4004 BC, at 6 pm.
Well ( that's a deep subject ), got to give him credit, at least he used science to try to figure out the big lie.

Good and bad are human terms, they don't really fit the bill for God. If this debacle has a positive outcome then I guess you could say God is good. If there is no resolution to it the reverse would be true. Now you might understand why your question is problematic.
true, purity is the least common denominator for a freed spirit ... and as prescribed required for admission to the Everlasting - after judgements approval.

can that be accomplished by an alcoholic - doubtful - therefore their latent bitterness. bing.

God created man in his own image. Man occupies a unique place in creation.
Let us make man in our image, after our likeness ...
when your sober, the truth is the christian bible or the very beginning that is not a forgery refers to a polytheistic Everlasting ... as can only be, mythology is the oldest and natural spoken religion and will always be true - not so your christian bible.

also, recognizing excerpts derived from forgeries - " Being in the image of God the human individual possesses the dignity of a person, who is not just something, but someone." - is helpful to know better the truth that all beings are from the same source of life in Garden Earth without exception.

true, purity is the least common denominator for a freed spirit ... and as prescribed required for admission to the Everlasting - after judgements approval.

can that be accomplished by an alcoholic - doubtful - therefore their latent bitterness. bing.

when your sober, the truth is the christian bible or the very beginning that is not a forgery refers to a polytheistic Everlasting ... as can only be, mythology is the oldest and natural spoken religion and will always be true - not so your christian bible.

also, recognizing excerpts derived from forgeries - " Being in the image of God the human individual possesses the dignity of a person, who is not just something, but someone." - is helpful to know better the truth that all beings are from the same source of life in Garden Earth without exception.

I hope this works, you totally view yourself as the physical being you inhabit. Is that not true ? You are so much more than that.

I hope this works, you totally view yourself as the physical being you inhabit. Is that not true ? You are so much more than that.
Success, I'm going to start doing this for now on. Thanks, Stan.

Forum List

Back