"ICU is full of the unvaccinated – my patience with them is wearing thin"

I'm sure you have had your vaccination. You should be safe, forget about it.

Buy with confidence knowing you've had the jab.........It does work, right?!?
The jab is not 100% effective. It has never been claimed that it was.
But it reduces your chances of getting the virus and if you do it reduces your chances of dying from it. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Covid is now basically killing the unvaxxed. Enjoy your freedumb.

The writer is a Doctor. He does a good job listing the various reasons that the unvaxxed fail to get vaxxed and its hard not to feel some sympathy with some of their arguments.

But here they are killing themselves and potentially killing other people. Apparently, all covid disinformation emanates from a few dozen anonymous social media accounts. These idiots should be tried for murder because they are killing thousands.

On the whole I support mask and vax mandates. Longer term I would like businesses to be certified so that I can buy with confidence. At some point science will solve this but until then we need to take our responsibilities as citizens seriously.

Put a sock in it pal, we aren't having it. There is nothing you can do.

The writer is a Doctor. He does a good job listing the various reasons that the unvaxxed fail to get vaxxed and its hard not to feel some sympathy with some of their arguments.

But here they are killing themselves and potentially killing other people. Apparently, all covid disinformation emanates from a few dozen anonymous social media accounts. These idiots should be tried for murder because they are killing thousands.

On the whole I support mask and vax mandates. Longer term I would like businesses to be certified so that I can buy with confidence. At some point science will solve this but until then we need to take our responsibilities as citizens seriously.
Put on some scuba gear and go kick the shit out of them ! Bloody unvaxxed bassids.
Cheerz

But it reduces your chances of getting the virus and if you do it reduces your chances of dying from it. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Mind your own business

The article is claptrap....paid for by big pharma.At this point the vaccinated have nearly come equal to the unvaccinated for fatal numbering. Most likely though...given the stats tampering....the occurances are equal...not something the trillion dollar Pharma folk want anyone to know.

Jo

Last edited:

T he JAB doesn't prevent spread and they still have no idea how long the JAB is effective for. They keep changing who is counted as unJABBED with the latest being only those who got the booster are fully JABBED. We still have no data on natural immunity and reinfection rates.

The jab reportedly only reduces the chance of hospitalization. Nothing more.
They claimed that it prevents catching COVID...but that proved to be a lie.
They also claimed it would prevent you from spreading COVID...and that proved to be a lie.
Now all the jab does is get idiots that get the jab pissed off at people who were smart enough not to get the jab.

Tommy, I think you really have no other choice than staying at home and cowering in fear there in your root cellar.

So the person makes up a story and you just roll with it? Lol! Sure a doctor wrote it, got proof. Which hospital does he work at? What’s his position there? Do we have proof about his hospitals ICU rates and numbers?
It takes a committed leftist to believe this old trope. The deaths are highest and growing among the vaccinated. The solution? The vaccinated that have not had vaccine 3 are now the unvaccinated. Get ready for booster 4.

The article is claptrap....paid for by big pharma.At this point the vaccinated have nearly come equal to the unvaccinated for fatal numbering. Most likely though...given the stats tampering....the occurances are equal...not something the trillion dollar Pharma folk want anyone to know.

Jo
You are trapped in your own world of conspiracy theory. Its very sad.

There have been many people for years who have been at odds with some aspects of western medicine including vaccines. This is nothing new and not due to a "few dozen sources" you really dont know much.
Take your vaccine and relax.

There is no need for the unvaxed to be in hospitals. Just send them home. They will cure themselves within a few days. They don't need the efforts of healthcare professionals, who have better things to do. The unvaxed have superior knowledge.

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

I wonder what it is about you that makes you so gullible.

Tainted Tommy has never met a tyranny that he didn't love.

On the whole I support mask and vax mandates.

Knowing him from his body of work, as you read this otherwise innocuous-seeming statement, can you just visualize him drooling at these excuses for corrupt government to stick its filthy nose into parts of people's lives that are none of its fucking business?

It's not about whether anyone gets sick from any disease, or spreads it to others. It is, and has been from the very beginning, about excuses for governmetn to seize and abuse power to which it has no legitimate claim.

To his kind, the very concept of freedom is something to be mocked and held in utter contempt.

It's why our ancestors kicked his ancestors out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

If you want to get jabbed, get jabbed, if you don't, don't I have had Covid with and without the vaccine, I am not getting a booster. I'll take my chances from here out.

Science already knows how to solve epidemics, and it is NOT by stretching them out over a longer period of time, by flattening the curve.
When you "flatten the curve" with masks and social distancing, you do not reduce the infection rate below 1.0, so then it is NOT an improvement.
Instead, each second things get worse and worse.
The only way to improve is to cut infection rates below 1.0, and that can only be done with herd immunity.
And the best way to achieve herd immunity is by deliberate infection, last March, of those most likely to survive.

Vaccines would normally be a great way to speed up herd immunity without having to risk deliberate infection/quarantine, but these mRNA injections are not a vaccine in any way. They only stimulate antibody production for up to 4 months, but then have no permanent memory effect.
And they are very risky in design.
For example, instead of containing an actual virus or even spike proteins, they just contain instructions for or own sells to start growing spike proteins.
That has absolutely no quantity control, with some people responding by not producing any spike proteins, while others will produce a fatal over amount.
These mRNA instructions also a mobile, so can get to risky cells you do not want to start growing spikes, like the heart, brain, capillaries, etc.

The science is not settled on these mRNA injections at all.
Real scientists find them extremely troubling.

Forum List

Back