Biden Doesn't Want An Audience

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden is used to not having an audience when he talks, so I guess this is an advantage. He also wants muted mics.

If he shits himself, the only person in the room that will act like they noticed it would be Trump. And if he mentions it the media will claim he made it up.

It's difficult to think that a president is so afraid of his voters that he would demand that none of them be anywhere near him when he debates.

That's a really BIG red-flag, folks.

Trump said his only demand is that Biden get a drug test before the debate.

I don't think it matters if the mods provide Biden with the questions in advance because he won't be able to remember them or respond in a rational manner.

And if they give Biden a communications device, he won't be able to repeat what they feed him anyway.

The only way Biden wins is if they refuse to let Trump talk, or that they edit the debate and only show what helps Biden. That would cut a 90 min debate down to roughly 60 seconds.

I'd bet my paycheck that they're actually discussing how they can edit a live broadcast.

Biden could never ad-lib like this if something goes wrong.

Last edited:
Trump interrupted and talked over Biden almost 200 times in their last debate. Trump proved he is incapable of shutting his mouth at the appropriate time. That's why the ability to turn off his mike was required.
Any "debate" that includes Trump isn't a debate. It's a middle school playground argument. Worthless and embarrassing.

Biden is used to not having an audience when he talks, so I guess this is an advantage. He also wants muted mics.

If he shits himself, the only person in the room that will act like they noticed it would be Trump. And if he mentions it the media will claim he made it up.

It's difficult to think that a president is so afraid of his voters that he would demand that none of them be anywhere near him when he debates.

That's a really BIG red-flag, folks.

Trump said his only demand is that Biden get a drug test before the debate.

I don't think it matters if the mods provide Biden with the questions in advance because he won't be able to remember them or respond in a rational manner.

And if they give Biden a communications device, he won't be able to repeat what they feed him anyway.

The only way Biden wins is if they refuse to let Trump talk, or that they edit the debate and only show what helps Biden. That would cut a 90 min debate down to roughly 60 seconds.

I'd bet my paycheck that they're actually discussing how they can edit a live broadcast.

Biden could never ad-lib like this if something goes wrong.

Biden doesn't want MAGATS disrupting the debate.
Which is what you're really whining about.
Microphones off to control Trump's intentional sounding off during his opponent's speaking. Again, intentionally disrupting the debate.

Why does Trump need an audience?
Is he incapable, like the schoolyard bully he is, of making an argument without his sycophants urging him on?

Trump's a coward,
He won't debate.
He's already laying the groundwork to slink away and blame Biden

Nobody goes to hear Biden speak. Everyone wants to hear Trump speak. Biden doesn't want an audience because the odds say the great majority would be Trump supporters. In the end, Biden will do what all Democrats do and let the media declare him the winner. The debate doesn't mean shit to them. In fact, they probably have 90% of their post-debate evaluation already written. MAGA

Poster Mudwhistle: "Biden Doesn't Want An Audience"​

Actually, America's thinking population doesn't want the distractions of jackass members of an audience who boo, his, and shout, for or against either candidate..... when that thinking population wants to hear how each debater articulates his position on issues important to Americans, thinkers and non-thinkers.

imho

"...do what all Democrats do and let the media declare him the winner. The debate doesn't mean shit to them. In fact, they probably have 90% of their post-debate evaluation already written. MAGA"
--------------------------------------------------
i am reliably impressed at how stridently shrill so many of the Squeaky Frommes of Don Trump are.....the TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered).

Seriously, the whining, complaining snowflakism of the MAGA-
Q's is so readily apparent in so many of their contributions to this venue.
No wonder so many of them are ne'er-do-wells. Their attitudes, pessimism, and general sourness about life in general and their life in particular clearly is a barrier to their overall success in this wonderful land of opportunity --- the USA.

Trump interrupted and talked over Biden almost 200 times in their last debate. Trump proved he is incapable of shutting his mouth at the appropriate time. That's why the ability to turn off his mike was required.
/---/ Trump was trying to trigger Biden.

Actually, America's thinking population doesn't want the distractions of jackass members of an audience who boo, his, and shout, for or against either candidate..... when that thinking population wants to hear how each debater articulates his position on issues important to Americans, thinkers and non-thinkers.

imho
I'll agree with that.

He was reacting to the biased, leftist "moderators" unfairly regulating the debate to favor Biden.

Who can ever forget Jake Tapper in the 2016 Republican primary debate, when instead of asking each candidate what his strong points are, he encouraged them to attack one another.

Biden doesn't want MAGATS disrupting the debate.
Which is what you're really whining about.
Now that shit’s funny…it’s not Trump supporters Biden is worried about, it’s his own…The Pali-nazi’s would heckle him endlessly…
Microphones off to control Trump's intentional sounding off during his opponent's speaking. Again, intentionally disrupting the debate.
That will actually help Trump…Biden will surely stick both feet in his mouth, and this will let him…
Why does Trump need an audience?
Why is Biden scared of one?
Is he incapable, like the schoolyard bully he is, of making an argument without his sycophants urging him on?
🤣 Again Biden is afraid of being boo’ed off the stage…
Trump's a coward,
🤣 Sure, as evidenced by how quickly he accepted the morons terms…
He won't debate.
Itll be Biden coming up with excuses…
He's already laying the groundwork to slink away and blame Biden
🤣 Oh yes, the big bad FNC…talk about being a coward, and wanting only sycophants….🙄🖕

If you can handle a audience that cheers or makes some noise and if you can't handle someone interrupting you then you shouldn't be president.

Distractions, annoyances and pressure. Those are things a president should be able to sail through. This is someone leading 300 million people in a country that is a major world super power, and is our face to the rest of the world. You need to be made of sterner stuff. If you can't handle a debate in front of people then you aren't fit to be on the worlds stage.

imho
Did you really use “articulate“ about Biden? Hell, you’ll call it a win if he doesn’t try to shake hands with empty space, or fall over…🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back