Election Will Be Referendum on Vax Mandates, 'Losing Patience' Biden. First Elections Since COVID

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
More good news about the vaxxes:

Joe Biden said:

We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us. So please do the right thing. But just don't take it from me, listen to the voices of unvaccinated Americans who are lying in hospital beds, taking their final breath saying, if only I'd gotten vaccinated. If only. It's a tragedy. Please don't let it become yours.

Our patience? Like we are 8 years old and this corrupt old pedo is your father?

Half covid deaths are vaxxed. But on election day it's your turn.

"14,460 new cases of COVID diagnosed across Israel in a single day, with most cases reported among the vaccinated."

POLL: 72% of Americans Reject Vaccine Mandates in Favor of Personal Choice​

• 87% of Republicans, 67% of Independents, and 59% of Democrats Say Taking COVID-19 Vaccine Should be a Personal Choice​

• Only 7.2% of Republicans, 27% of Independents, and 33% of Democrats Say Vax Mandatory​

800 times more likely to get a heart attack.

Wait till you vaxxers see the long term effects.

The vaccine is safe, effective, free, and available.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Deliberate intentional mass murder, and your Mossad rear has a Vax card from your rabbi, but you never got the shot, fascist.

More good news about the vaxxes:

Joe Biden said:

Our patience? Like we are 8 years old and this corrupt old pedo is your father?

Half covid deaths are vaxxed. But on election day it's your turn.

"14,460 new cases of COVID diagnosed across Israel in a single day, with most cases reported among the vaccinated."

POLL: 72% of Americans Reject Vaccine Mandates in Favor of Personal Choice​

• 87% of Republicans, 67% of Independents, and 59% of Democrats Say Taking COVID-19 Vaccine Should be a Personal Choice​

• Only 7.2% of Republicans, 27% of Independents, and 33% of Democrats Say Vax Mandatory​

A late growing issue is whether or not you believe the pelosi closet hate hoax?

The vaccine is safe, effective, free, and available.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Pathologist explains in 2 minutes why so many people die suddenly from ‘mystery syndrome’​

". . . .Why do these people die suddenly? Because they are injected with a toxin that causes inflammation of the heart, according to pathologist Ryan Cole, founder of Cole Diagnostics, which processes approximately 40,000 blood and biopsy patient samples annually. In the last year, the lab has handled over 100,000 Covid testing samples .. "

Did Democrat Senate Candidate John Fetterman Get His Stroke from The Covid Shot?​

Dr. Joseph Sansone

1667532970248.png

Pathologist explains in 2 minutes why so many people die suddenly from ‘mystery syndrome’​

". . . .Why do these people die suddenly? Because they are injected with a toxin that causes inflammation of the heart, according to pathologist Ryan Cole, founder of Cole Diagnostics, which processes approximately 40,000 blood and biopsy patient samples annually. In the last year, the lab has handled over 100,000 Covid testing samples .. "

View attachment 720613

Did Democrat Senate Candidate John Fetterman Get His Stroke from The Covid Shot?​

Dr. Joseph Sansone

View attachment 720614

One of the best presentations I have is Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi explaining how the vaccine spike proteins wreak havoc with your immune system.

You can't beat his credentials:

Dr. Bhakdi is Professor emeritus of the University of Mainz, where he served as the chair of the department of medical microbiology and hygiene from 1991 to 2012. From 1990 to 2012, he served as Editor in Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. In 2001 he was awarded the Aronson Prize for achievements in microbiology and immunology.

View attachment 720613

Dr. Joseph Sansone

View attachment 720614
Did you get your stroke from cheeseburgers? We should investigate that too.

Wow.

Did you get your stroke from cheeseburgers? We should investigate that too.

Wow.
Uh, no actually.

Most of the time, I eat a plant based diet.

I will eat chicken, about once a week, and maybe beef, one or two times a month.

I did, coincidentally enough, have Korean today. Back when I was in school, there was this Korean place that had the best Bulgogi, so when I was having lunch w/ my kid, I ordered that, for old times sake, just to reminisce.

It was pretty good. But since I rarely eat beef, a small portion filled me up, and I haven't been hungry for like, ten hours.

If anything, the doc always tells me, I always have low blood pressure. So low, last time she almost misdiagnosed me with a thyroid problem. I don't have that though. Just not enough junk food or red meat. lol

Uh, no actually.

Most of the time, I eat a plant based diet.

I will eat chicken, about once a week, and maybe beef, one or two times a month.

I did, coincidentally enough, have Korean today. Back when I was in school, there was this Korean place that had the best Bulgogi, so when I was having lunch w/ my kid, I ordered that, for old times sake, just to reminisce.

It was pretty good. But since I rarely eat beef, a small portion filled me up, and I haven't been hungry for like, ten hours.

If anything, the doc always tells me, I always have low blood pressure. So low, last time she almost misdiagnosed me with a thyroid problem. I don't have that though. Just not enough junk food or red meat. lol
Then what caused your stroke? You're clearly brain damaged.

Forum List

Back