"ICU is full of the unvaccinated – my patience with them is wearing thin"

My Doctor gets paid whether he treats me or not. He has no financial interest in my welfare.

And that is the problem.
When you have insurance and prepay, use gov paid VA facilities, etc., then you have no way to influence quality.
You can't pay them less if they do badly.
So there is no incentive for them to do well.
When big pharma tells them they will get a big bonus for how many they inject, they will inject as many as they can talk into it.

I've seen a doctor maybe 12-15 times in MY ENTIRE LIFE. I'm getting some aches and pains with being a former athlete and aging but in terms of flu and viruses my body has been extremely good to me (knock on wood). I last had a flu shot about 40 years ago as a kid.

That said, should I judge those who smoke or became alcoholics and end up in surgery or ICU? How about those with a bad diet? Should I be unsympathetic to those with bad genes?

The doctor needs to take a deep breath. I believe I had the virus potentially early and had a couple of days of feeling really awful, migraine, temperature and even a couple of instances of shortness of breath while lying down which has never happened to me before and scared the hell out of me.

People like myself should have the option of an antigen test and be free to live. No? We have major increases in our covid numbers in Ontario and almost exactly 50/50 in terms of unvaxxed and fully vaxxed new cases (though there are far more vaxxed so % wise, the unvaxxed do much worse).

So, the booster shot will be next. How many boosters will follow? How man different strands?
Endless It is endemic at this point.
Which i'm sure the assholes wanted from the get go. Never ending booster shots or we will destroy you. Can't buy or sell without the mark type crap.

pffft.

Brought to you by Globalist wankers sponsored by the NIH, CDC, with special thanks to ECO Health Alliance mutating bats in a lab.

The jab is not 100% effective. It has never been claimed that it was.
But it reduces your chances of getting the virus and if you do it reduces your chances of dying from it. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Covid is now basically killing the unvaxxed. Enjoy your freedumb.

There is no indication the mRNA injection reduces infection at all, in any way.
What it does do that is positive, is temporarily stimulate some antibody production.
Which then reduces the symptoms.
But only for about 4 months, hence the constant "boosters" every 4 months.

So the reality is these mRNA injections are just delaying the epidemic from being able to end.
They make it last longer.

There is no indication the mRNA injection reduces infection at all, in any way.
What it does do that is positive, is temporarily stimulate some antibody production.
Which then reduces the symptoms.
But only for about 4 months, hence the constant "boosters" every 4 months.

So the reality is these mRNA injections are just delaying the epidemic from being able to end.
They make it last longer.
Or they are leaky and cause worse mutations. Many say they are the super spreaders ....not the other way around.

The vaccines in the blood stream sending spike proteins all over the body........long term problems..........is yet to be seen.

But with so many lab rats we will know in a few years.

lab-rats-300x129.jpg

And that is the problem.
When you have insurance and prepay, use gov paid VA facilities, etc., then you have no way to influence quality.
You can't pay them less if they do badly.
So there is no incentive for them to do well.
When big pharma tells them they will get a big bonus for how many they inject, they will inject as many as they can talk into it.
I have always had a choice of doctors and hospitals.Is this an American thing ?

I have always had a choice of doctors and hospitals.Is this an American thing ?
And they prescribe what the Gov't allows ...........hmmmm.

Riddle me this. Which country has the only vaccine that is a whole virus and not just a single spike protein.......................hmmm

Do you have that choice there.............

And they prescribe what the Gov't allows ...........hmmmm.

Riddle me this. Which country has the only vaccine that is a whole virus and not just a single spike protein.......................hmmm

Do you have that choice there.............
My doctors prescribe what is good for me. Yours prescribe what they have been bribed to give you.
There are no private jets in the NHS mate.

My doctors prescribe what is good for me. Yours prescribe what they have been bribed to give you.
Went right over your head. We don't have that option here. Neither do you as far as I know. India has the only vaccine that does that BTW. And they also prescribe the cheap drugs that work.

But again we don't have that choice. Our countries only care about money and who is padding who's pockets. Only high dollar meds allowed from their favorite corporate donor.

Doesn't matter. This isn't ever going away at this point. Enjoy the endless jabs.

Endless It is endemic at this point.
Which i'm sure the assholes wanted from the get go. Never ending booster shots or we will destroy you. Can't buy or sell without the mark type crap.

pffft.

Brought to you by Globalist wankers sponsored by the NIH, CDC, with special thanks to ECO Health Alliance mutating bats in a lab.
Eco Health Alliance, along with Wuhan virologists, collected a virus from the outskirts of Kunming in 2011 that made it to the North Carolina lab of Ralph Baric. Badger can see the civet in the sequences of this virus, but can also see the pig-yak crossover in another corona virus of pigs from Canada in 1962. That coronavirus links to wild boars imported from Germany into North Carolina in 1913. They double-fence pigs in Germany for protection against boar diseases. Austria is locking down.

Kennedy’s book on Fau Chi can’t get here fast enough.

I have always had a choice of doctors and hospitals. Is this an American thing?

Yes.
The US is totally screwed up.
When I lived in OR, I shopped around and found an HMO that had very low monthly.
Most wanted about $1000/month, and this was $500/month.
I realized they then were limiting who I could go to for medical services, but did not realize they only had facilities in OR, so when I contracted to work in TX for a couple of years, I had to find my own doctor and pay cash.
The TX doctors would not take my OR insurance.

Although I have never had public health care, it seems better because then you could influence quality through your vote at least.
In the US, we have nothing.
The majority is against being able to vote over health care, and the doctors won't take you unless you have insurance, and insurance is prepaid, so you have no means of complaining over poor quality.

I don't know much about the UK, but it seems to me the aristocracy has a firm hold on just about everything financial?
They do better than the US, since the US just completely ignores the poor. But it still seems like just better Public Relations marketing to me?

Went right over your head. We don't have that option here. Neither do you as far as I know. India has the only vaccine that does that BTW. And they also prescribe the cheap drugs that work.

But again we don't have that choice. Our countries only care about money and who is padding who's pockets. Only high dollar meds allowed from their favorite corporate donor.

Doesn't matter. This isn't ever going away at this point. Enjoy the endless jabs.

Most do not have access to esoterc medical knowledge concerning which type of vaccine was given to each person injected. Forced mRNA production in children is highly suspect, though without the age/vaccine-type stats, the danger of forced mRNA can’t be properly elucidated.

Yes.
The US is totally screwed up.
When I lived in OR, I shopped around and found an HMO that had very low monthly.
Most wanted about $1000/month, and this was $500/month.
I realized they then were limiting who I could go to for medical services, but did not realize they only had facilities in OR, so when I contracted to work in TX for a couple of years, I had to find my own doctor and pay cash.
The TX doctors would not take my OR insurance.

Although I have never had public health care, it seems better because then you could influence quality through your vote at least.
In the US, we have nothing.
The majority is against being able to vote over health care, and the doctors won't take you unless you have insurance, and insurance is prepaid, so you have no means of complaining over poor quality.
Public health insurance also has inherent problems in the transfer between states. Otherwise, prisoners might wish to leave Oregon or Texas.

Public health insurance also has inherent problems in the transfer between states. Otherwise, prisoners might wish to leave Oregon or Texas.
Nah. Depends. HMO is different than say Company Blue Cross Blue shield which is still VERY HIGH. I have the high deductible plan with secondary insurance to help cover the cost. It is ok anywhere I go.

My wife had surgery in Texas with it to remove mesh because we couldn't get it done here. It is $800 a month.

I don't know much about the UK, but it seems to me the aristocracy has a firm hold on just about everything financial?
They do better than the US, since the US just completely ignores the poor. But it still seems like just better Public Relations marketing to me?
Well its not a bed of roses. The tories would like to sell off the nhs to private interests but that goes only so far. The day that someone is charged for an operation then that will be the end of them for good.My Mams generation is the first in the UK to benefit from the NHS, Ive lived my whole life with it. Its not all sunshine but nobody would swap it for what you have.

Why do people,and especially the poor, not do something about this ? Apart from the healthcare this also gives you security. Its a huge benefit for a few quid on your taxes every month .

Well its not a bed of roses. The tories would like to sell off the nhs to private interests but that goes only so far. The day that someone is charged for an operation then that will be the end of them for good.My Mams generation is the first in the UK to benefit from the NHS, Ive lived my whole life with it. Its not all sunshine but nobody would swap it for what you have.

Why do people,and especially the poor, not do something about this ? Apart from the healthcare this also gives you security. Its a huge benefit for a few quid on your taxes every month .

The poor get no say in the US, and are manipulated by the vast wealth poured into media campaigns.
For example, the poor voted for Hillary even though she was the one who pushed mandatory private health insurance, the War on Drugs, and the invasion of Iraq.

The poor get no say in the US, and are manipulated by the vast wealth poured into media campaigns.
For example, the poor voted for Hillary even though she was the one who pushed mandatory private health insurance, the War on Drugs, and the invasion of Iraq.
Its getting like that over here. We have an awful government and have for a decade. And yet they seem bombproof.

At some point science will solve this but until then we need to take our responsibilities as citizens seriously.
aahhhh, good call tommy, you just settled a dispute with left wing logic and know how...
as none citizens, undocumented/illegals entering a country bare no such responsibility and therefore pose no health threat to the population....Like men giving birth, I never thought of that...your always on the ball there tommy!

Forum List

Back