Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

You don't know what is going on in this trial Robert. She extorted no funds. NDAs are NOT a crime, remember....that's what Trumpers keep saying.

Yes Cohen committed a crime. And the Trump Org committed 34 crimes falsifying their business records to reimburse that crime.

The trial presented evidence that "the accountant, Alan Weisselberg" ....did nothing without speaking with Trump first.... No one in the whole company made a decision of importance without trump....and any expenditure over $10,000 had to have Trump's okay, even if it was his son signing the check.

The checks to Cohen were $35,000 a month, for 12 months, for his reimbursement on the Stormy NDA

THAT comes to Cohen being paid $420,000 for the $130,000 hush money payment. They falsified business records on why they were paying Cohen, and for what services....

The trial showed Alan Weisselberg hand written notes on how and why they would shell out $420,000 for the $130,000.

Do you believe Alan Weisselberg, would make the decision himself to spend $420,000 of Trump's money to Cohen, instead of the $130,000 he owed Cohen for the hush money payment, without Trump being part of this decision? Really?

Yes Cohen committed a crime.

Making a larger than allowed campaign contribution?

The crime you ask about, was Cohen's election campaign finance crimes....maximum donation for a political candidate was $2500, Cohen's $130,000 was over the amount. It was establish the payout to stormy was for Trump's campaign benefit as a candidate running. Falsifying the business records was to cover up Trump's reimbursement to Cohen for the hush money payment.

It was establish the payout to stormy was for Trump's campaign benefit as a candidate running.

Killing a negative story is the benefit?

It is a crime when he used a straw donor, and it is a crime to not report it as a donation to his own campaign.
Where is the claim/allegation that he used campaign funds? I've not seen that anywhere else. How fzar are you reaching?
The crime you ask about, was Cohen's election campaign finance crimes....maximum donation for a political candidate was $2500, Cohen's $130,000 was over the amount. It was establish the payout to stormy was for Trump's campaign benefit as a candidate running. Falsifying the business records was to cover up Trump's reimbursement to Cohen for the hush money payment.
Where has any campaign finance error been mentioned ANYWHERE? Now, you're just making things up on the fly. How desperate are you?

Tuberville is one of my Senators and I can guarantee he's boosting his standing in this State. Good on him. Time to send a donation ;)
Tub ville The zero political experience college football couch. Who went to NY on AL state dime?
To subvert the judges gag order. Do YOU really want the laws of our land disrespected?
Maybe I do not agree with how this whole deal went down. But this in fighting has got to stop.

He did make payment from his own money, and was paid back more than 3 times that amount by Trump after the election was over. It was a Straw Donation by Cohen if it was Trump's campaign donation to himself all along, that's not legal either

Straw donation is when I can't give over the donation limit to my candidate, so
I give someone else money to donate. You're allowed to spend as much of your own money
as you want. Straw donation to yourself isn't a thing.

Tub ville The zero political experience college football couch. Who went to NY on AL state dime?
To subvert the judges gag order. Do YOU really want the laws of our land disrespected?
Maybe I do not agree with how this whole deal went down. But this in fighting has got to stop.

The zero political experience college football couch.

It's awful when a non-lifetime politician gets elected, right?

To subvert the judges gag order.

By speaking freely? Sounds awful!

Do YOU really want the laws of our land disrespected?

What law?

She didn't extort the funds.... Trump paid her off, to NOT sell HER STORY to a number of different magazines or papers willing to pay her for her story.

He was Catching and Killing the story..... That was to Trump's benefit, not hers....she could have gotten money from a tabloid paper or celebrity magazine or show like Access Hollywood.
She was paid by Cohen. So let's see why Cohen paid her. Once she was hunting for money for the story, as I see this she was committing a crime. Recall when the story about Biden's daughter came out, the party selling the story went to prison. This is just the same type of issue.

It is a crime when he used a straw donor, and it is a crime to not report it as a donation to his own campaign.
If you notice, to the entire forum this stinks. It stinks because it makes no sense. When Democrats created laws on this, they wove it like spider web. Not clear and intended to jail the wrong party. Stormy Daniels is who belongs in prison.
Watch this video.

True! The jury would need to believe that Trump was aware the records were falsified to cover or commit another crime, beyond a reasonable doubt....

but that doesn't mean the jury is suppose to check their common sense out at the jury deliberation door.
If common sense had anything to do with these charges, there would be no trial in the first place.

It's not "free speech". It's lies and bullshit and they all should be ashamed.

You're an idiot for believing Trump.

Yet here you are, using a typical commie tactic, accusing others of exactly what you're doing. You assholes have zero room to call anyone liars.

If common sense had anything to do with these charges, there would be no trial in the first place.
The jury has no part in bringing charges. Their duty is simply to decide if the laws put before them, were broken, beyond a reasonable doubt. These laws will be spelled out to the jury, before deliberation, and only those laws can be considered in deliberation...

The jury will know their task. And they will find the defendant not guilty, if the prosecution does not prove the crimes beyond a reasonable doubt or if they believe the indictments were nothing but hanky panky, the jury will nullify it with a not guilty verdict.

Have a little faith in the system.

If you notice, to the entire forum this stinks. It stinks because it makes no sense. When Democrats created laws on this, they wove it like spider web. Not clear and intended to jail the wrong party. Stormy Daniels is who belongs in prison.
Watch this video.

Oh Robert, Vivek has so much wrong with his opinion..... You need to forget you ever heard it!

Trump appealed the gag order, saying it stopped his constitutional political free speech

Yesterday the Appeals Court came down with their ruling.

They ruled the gag order stands.... and is constitutional.

too bad, so sad.
What do you expect in NY?

It is of course quite unconstitutional.

Will have to keep going up until it hits some REAL JUDGES.

Forum List

Back