Zone1 Ice Cube Says That Black Americans Should Ditch The Democratic Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I think that I just gained a little bit of respect for Ice Cube.

There is a cultural shift happening that the left has no idea about. The algorithm on social media and youtube doesnt show Democrats anything thats happening with conservative voices. Their is an AVALANCHE of black people getting red pilled on YouTube. There are a ton of wildly successful black Youtubers who post pro GOP videos now. That would have NEVER happened 10 years ago. You see it in random street interviews too. Blacks hate Biden.

oh-my-george-takei.gif
Oh

In that regard, yes….but he has a long history of antisemitiam. So for that reason I cannot respect him.

They still vote democrat?
A lot less are going to vote for a Democrat this election.

Young Black Americans not sold on Biden, the Democrats or voting
Only 47% of those Black Americans under 30 years old that we surveyed plan to vote for the presumed Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden. That’s roughly the same percentage who have anything positive to say when asked what “one or two words come to mind” about the former vice president.
Cathy Cohen, a professor of political science at the University of Chicago who studies Black youths’ political views, summed up this attitude in a recent podcast: “They’ve seen the election of Black mayors, they’ve seen the election of the first Black president, and they’ve also seen that their lives have not changed.”

Maybe the smarter black people who didnt go to public education is waking up.

randallterry1.jpg

Ghetto blacks will continue to support Democrats and educated blacks will gravitate to the GOP.

In that regard, yes….but he has a long history of antisemitiam. So for that reason I cannot respect him.

Ice Cube tells the TRUTH and is PATRIOTIC to America = "anti semite" = same as Paul Craig Roberts

The Cube isn't really advocating a party switch as much as a call for blacks to think for themselves. Apparently, that is "anti semitic" meaning Jews are supposed to tell blacks what blacks think....

Maybe that explains why the Party of Slavery is AGAINST Blacks who think for themselves....

Cube is SPOT ON RIGHT about Murderous Fraud Vax, for example. Which demographic was pushing MFV???

JEWS

PERIOD

Who is dying from MFV?

Blacks who parroted and did not THINK....

Black men in general aren't leaving the Democratic party. You guys try this tale all the time. And if you talked to Ice Cube, I'm sure he's not a fan of the republican party.

Educated whites don't keep repeating stupid bs about blacks becoming part of the right wing. They know that's not going to happen.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right-wing black sellouts. A black conservative would not deny the racism faced by blacks. A true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.

Learn the difference, because the blacks you guys call conservative are not black conservatives. They are black right wing extremists.

I don't see anything wrong with leaving the Democratic party but that doesn't mean automatically they'll become Republicans.

I left in the late '90s and became an Independant. Although it's not perfect it was better than either of the other two choices for me.

Forum List

Back