Zone1 I Would Not Want to Be The Little Sister of Jesus

Donald being on your side isn’t a good look.
It's still a personal insult even if it's not aimed directly at me Christian.

IF I quote you wrong then be honest by referring to my error and challenging me on it. If not then pray for help in not turning to insults and anger.

Thanks.

It's still a personal insult even if it's not aimed directly at me Christian.

IF I quote you wrong then be honest by referring to my error and challenging me on it. If not then pray for help in not turning to insults and anger.

Thanks.
Actually it’s a reference to a supposed Christian siding with an avowed atheist who believes everything she supposedly believes is a fairytale.

I look forward to it on terms that are mutually agreeable to both of us!
There won’t be any terms other than I’m going to beat your ass publicly with no other posters getting in the way of the beat down.

There won’t be any terms other than I’m going to beat your ass publicly with no other posters getting in the way of the beat down.
Not including other people is negotiable.

Christians don't dictate any terms to atheists, and vice versa. That goes for threats in this section of the forum too.

Not including other people is negotiable.

Christians don't dictate any terms to atheists, and vice versa. That goes for threats in this section of the forum too.
Actually it isn’t. It’s in the rules of the bullring. I’ll call you out and you will either show up or not.

Actually it isn’t. It’s in the rules of the bullring. I’ll call you out and you will either show up or not.
We will come to a mutually agreed upon set of rules for the bullring.

I'll give you a preview of my demands right now: We will both act in a polite and appropriate way, according to Christian standards or we won't be debating anything.

Fwiw, I have my own high standards but that can't be said for all atheists. We don't have a club or a common belief system.

We will come to a mutually agreed upon set of rules for the bullring.

I'll give you a preview of my demands right now: We will both act in a polite and appropriate way, according to Christian standards or we won't be debating anything.

Fwiw, I have my own high standards but that can't be said for all atheists. We don't have a club or a common belief system.
I’m pretty sure it’s going to be as I’ve already said it will be.

And especially not Meriweather's notions of jesus having half-brothers and half-sisters, which is impossible of course. I think he walked that back.
No need to walk it back. You misunderstood and thought I was speaking of Jesus when I was merely speaking of the definition of male kin and female kin. You can go back and re-read what I said if you would like.

I know, but unfortunately he's right. For even a broken clock is right at some part of the day or night.
Except that you still have no answer for why Jesus had his disciple, John, take care of his mother, Mary, when Jewish law required Mary’s next oldest son - that you mistakenly believe existed - to take care of her.

Except that you still have no answer

Yeah well neither have you lol as I asked you more than once to prove that it says in scripture that Jesus was an only child.

pot-kettle.gif

It’s not in scripture. It’s in Jewish law. Not everything that was known is contained in scripture.

Sorry I base my knowledge upon scripture. Have a nice rest of the day.

According to the OP if it’s not in scripture it never happened.

Every bit of knowledge not being in scripture is totally different than claiming something to be true when it was never mentioned.

Forum List

Back