Zone1 I Would Not Want to Be The Little Sister of Jesus

As much as I love Him as Lord and Savior, can you imagine what all of the siblings of Jesus felt like when no doubt they probably received punishments and Jesus never did?

If you are a woman, you most certainly are the sister of Jesus Christ. We are all the offspring of our Father in Heaven and Jesus was the firstborn spirit child of the Father. He is the older brother of all of us. We too are spirit sons and daughters of God the Father. If Jesus were to have sinned, we would have no Savior. It was his lot to be perfect and then to come and suffer for every sin we ever committed. It was not just that a perfect sinless being suffer as he did, which suffering caused him to tremble both body and spirit. As his great recompense for the injustice, Jesus was granted the right to forgive sin if we would only repent. I it weren't for our older brother, we would all receive the demands of justice for our failure to live up to God's laws. I for one am extremely glad and joyful that Jesus is my elder brother and the Savior of my soul. If not for him, I would find myself damned from heaven. Without him, I would spend eternity in hell. I am so very thankful and grateful that He did what he did for me and for all of us. He truly is a God of love.

Only Christians, not the world
All mankind before coming to this earth resided in the presence of God as his spirit offspring. Only those who did not side with Lucifer in the War in Heaven were allowed to come and receive a body of flesh and bones and be tested here in mortality. So, I believe we were all the children of God before coming to this earth.

All mankind before coming to this earth resided in the presence of God as his spirit offspring. Only those who did not side with Lucifer in the War in Heaven were allowed to come and receive a body of flesh and bones and be tested here in mortality. So, I believe we were all the children of God before coming to this earth.
Not biblical. This comes from your imagination.

THIS is Biblical:

If anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

the unbelieving world is not BEGOTTEN OF GOD

Not biblical. This comes from your imagination.

THIS is Biblical:

If anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

the unbelieving world is not BEGOTTEN OF GOD
When Jesus taught about coming unto him in this world he spoke of being born again. So yes, in the context that you speak of, we need to be born again of the spirit through baptism and receiving the Holy Ghost to be numbered among those on this earth who are his. But the birth I speak of occurred before the foundation of this earth and at that time were were all born as the spirit children of our Father in heaven.

God the Father is the father of our spirits.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Paul taught that we are the literal offspring of the Father:

Acts:17:29
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Because our spirits are the literal offspring of God, mankind was created in his very image and likeness.

Psalms 82:6 tells us that we are all children of the Most High and for this reason we are gods.

Psalms 82:6
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Before the foundation of this earth while it was being laid, all the sons of God shouted for joy.

Job 38:3-7
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

True that after experiencing the fall, we needed to be born again and be renewed as sons and daughters of Jesus Christ in the gospel. But before the foundation of this earth we were all the spirit children of God the Father and Jesus Christ was the first born among many brethren. Speaking of the premortal existence Paul teaches us:

Romans 8:
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Revelation 12 tells us that those who fought in the war in heaven overcame Satan but the blood of the lamb and loved not their lives unto the death. This infers that they came to a mortal world and needed the blood of the lamb to overcome sin and even suffered death.

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

We did not have pre-existence of our own selves prior to our lives in this world. That God is all-knowing is why God has always been with foreknowledge of us, and the personal knowledge is involved, the way some of us know one another, in relationship, while there are others who can be told, "I never knew you."

Today the root word has been transmitted into the English language and It somewhat sounds like scandalize * skandalizō.

And in the Bible texts, it means - = To “scandalize”; - To entrap, that is, trip up ( figuratively stumble [ transitively ] or entice to sin, apostasy or displeasure): - (make to) offend.
The words that Yahoshua spake in the synagogue that day in the synagogue - His words were so filled with wisdom, power and many people heard Him and were astonished at His miracles and works and words.

They began saying, From where does this man do these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?

Soon thereafter the people in the synagogue begin to list the family members of Yahoshua, saying - :3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and Juda, and Simon?

and are not his sisters here with us? and offended in him.

This is simply saying that His little sisters were reasonably embarrassed or uncomfortable for being called and openly mentioned in the synagogue as their brother completely caused every eye there to be directed at them.

And they His sisters were " at that moment " being accused of being offended and displeased in Yahoshua - as the people in the temple attempted to dishonor, discredit and scandalize and make offence of His words, miracles and teachings and entire ministry.

This went on every time He preached near the Priests and Scribes and many Jewish religious leaders - as they eventually sold Him out to the Roman Empire who wanted the Jews to pretend that He was stirring up people and destroying the peace in the land.

If one was to pay close attention to what the people in the synagogue were saying, they clearly are not directly saying that Mary His mother and James, Joses, and Juda His brothers were there and present there in the synagogue that day.

The people only accused - that,, his sisters ( Of all of His Family members ) his sisters were there and present that day and that they were “scandalize” and offended directly in or by Yahoshua.

The Greek word is “ IN “ = - ἐν - en / en - “ IN “ = meaning = (in place, time or state), “in - about, after, among, as, ), for (. . . sake of), + (because) of, (-in - they were said to be offended in Him.

the people in the
synagogue
were saying that his little sisters were offended in Jesus.
offended - Greek = scandalize * skandalizō.

Forum List

Back