Zone1 Islamic preacher says Christians are not to be friends

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
He says "as colleagues you do sports with or something that's no problem" but "as close real friends" that's not allowed. I comment and say I don't think it's okay. It's just my opinion, I don't think it's okay. What do those who describe themselves as Muslims say, or as influenced by Islam or from an Islamic family background, what is your opinion on this? And if, for example, a preacher were to tell you during the Friday sermon that you are not allowed to have Christians as friends, would you believe that, or reject or even contradict his opinion? What is your opinion?

Most Eastern religions find other religions FALSE religions. In accordance with that philosophy, they believe anybody that follows these other religions are dangerous to THEIR religion and causes, and therefore you should never interact with these people. In may cases, it is forbidden by their clergy.

Muslims believe anyone that is NOT of the Muslim faith, are dirty, filthy, and unclean..........physically, mentally, and spiritually, and never to be trusted or believed.

A lot of Muslims will act friendly to non-believers, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty........they WILL slaughter you if they are told to by their clergy. This is their spiritual law.

I'm familiar with more than a few xtians who believe they can not be friends with Muslims.

So, there's that.

You are not differentiating between what is actually written in the scriptures and how people choose to follow them.

"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust."

If you can find similar instructions by Jesus, feel free to post them.

I'm familiar with more than a few xtians who believe they can not be friends with Muslims.

So, there's that.

It seems to me you say that because you are not really a friend of christians but I think the muslim preacher wouldnt show more tolerance to satanists, zionists or atheists the least to pagans or buddhists and hindus etc. I dont think it is only about christians, but the question was about christians, but i think we can safely assume his answer would be the same for a jew like you.

He says "as colleagues you do sports with or something that's no problem" but "as close real friends" that's not allowed. I comment and say I don't think it's okay. It's just my opinion, I don't think it's okay. What do those who describe themselves as Muslims say, or as influenced by Islam or from an Islamic family background, what is your opinion on this? And if, for example, a preacher were to tell you during the Friday sermon that you are not allowed to have Christians as friends, would you believe that, or reject or even contradict his opinion? What is your opinion?

It's the teaching of their book. At least this man is faithful to their teachings

So, there's that.
CHRISTians. Followers of the Christ.

If you want respect as a Jew, maybe you should show a little respect

Duh. When members of any religion mingles with someone from another religion then it softens their faith. If you a religious leader that wants absolute control then there is no way in hell you should allow your followers to mingle with other religions. Any religion that teaches that it is ok isn't a religion. It is just a club that is secular in nature. The Bible calls it, 'having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof'. Anybody serious about their religion should never form friendships from someone of another religion. If you aren't serious about your religion then it is fine. It depends on your level of commitment I suppose.

Forum List

Back