I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

1627614366462.png

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.
I do not give one good fuck about you or what you do.

Fuck your 'lib R tees'.

Get fucked.

Sincerely, The rest of America.

Bullshit.

You don't have any authority to restrict the movement of anyone because of your fear that they might, possibly, maybe could, in some strange circumstances, under certain conditions, in some alternate universe, pose a slight risk, in your opinion, that you MIGHT catch an almost entirely harmless little flu.

And you're one sorry excuse for a man if you think you do.
Except that that's not what we're doing.

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.

Are you done stomping your tiny feet and acting like an ass? Gawd but you clowns are idiots.

IT'S A FUCKING MASK. NOT THE END OF LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT. GROW UP AND ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A BRAIN IN YOU HEAD.

The Covid Vaccine is not a cure and is a vaccine to prevent severe sickness and even then it fails at times and death will result from it.

You can be vaccinated and still contract the virus and spread it, and youth can contract the virus and spread it without showing signs.

As for masks that is a State and Local Government choice and private business choice.

Private Business has the right to enforce mask wearing or say it is optional or just refuse to enforce it until required by local or state authorities.

A business and government can deny you access and have that right to do so.

As for me and let me be clear it is your choice and I will never demand you do anything!
The vaccine will help prevent sickness in the unlikely event that you will be one of the 1% to %5 that actually get sick. Recent data reveals that most of the 1% to %5 that contracted COVID and died had existing serious conditions such as Leukemia (kids), Diabetes (mostly older folks), morbid obesity, etc. It would have been better to use the SCIENCE and, instead of using a 'shotgun' approach (closing down a whole economey, closing schools, making folks mask up) It might have been better to get the message, advice and the vaccine to the elderly and others with existing serious conditions. They (the government so-called 'experts') did not concentrate on the folks that were most likely to get a serious case of COVID.

No, YOU do not have the right to tell me what medical procedure I must get. My body, my choice.
All that can be done is trying to give you facts. Which you will disavow, because your conspiracy fairy tales allow you to continue living the shitty life you currently possess. You are a stupid gutter snipe piece of shit. No one really cares what you do.

And?

Am I supposed to give a shit?

You do what you want. If you cannot see the blatantly obvious risk factors are massively in favor of getting vaccinated then more power to you. We all take risks every day, you can go ahead and take this pointless one if you want. I will never understand why so many refuse to look up the basic facts and, instead, rely on political views to dictate a decision that has, quite literally, zero to do with getting a vaccine.

Sorry, but no. I can tell the difference between fear and common sense. You succumb to fear and swiftly disabuse yourself of your rights. I succumb to common sense and hold on jealously to mine.

No you can't tell the difference between fear and common sense. If you had a lick of common sense, you'd be wearing your mask and getting the jab.

Because it really costs you nothing to take these precautions. If they help, all the better. If they don't, what in God's name is it that YOU have lost? Absolutely NOTHING. All this fuss over nothing.

My province is nearly 90% vaxxed. Everything is opening up at breakneck speed. The Blue Jays played their first game in the SkyDome since 2019, tonight. We're still wearing masks. Nobody is getting sick.

You want your life back, stop wasting you time and energy on irrelevant shit.

There is something going on with this ever changing kaleidoscope of masks, vaccines and distancing that has nothing to do with sickness. Covid has every indication of being the weapon designed to break the will of every American. Do what we say or you will die. Even if what they say changes from day to day.

Putting the lie to everything the best authorities say is that they are allowing the diseased from all over the world free and unfettered access to every corner of this country. Where is the concern? There is none. Where are the vaccines and tests? There are none. Maybe because none are necessary. None are necessary because there is no real danger.

If I fire my rifle down a crowded street...everyone in that street only has a fraction of a percentage risk of getting hit...even smaller of being killed.
Why are my rights infinged so that I can't fire off anywhere at anytime when the odds are so small that any particular person will be hurt?

That is a false argument.

Everyone on that street has a reasonable and justified expectation that they will be safe. Just because the cops who respond to your reckless behavior are wearing bulletproof vests, it doesn't mean everyone on that street should be required to. And if an armed civilian caps you before the cops get there, just because they are armed doesn't mean everyone else on that street needs to be armed, either. Hence choice. Familiarize yourself with it.

The problem here is, pro-abortionists have been bandying about this "my body, my choice" argument for decades now. So, logic dictates that I can use that same argument when it pertains to masks and vaccines. My body, my choice. It is not the government's place to dictate what choices I make with my health. If it applies to pregnant women, it also applies to everyone who chooses not to mask up or vaccinate. One thing though, I can't help but appreciate how you liberals repeatedly corner yourselves with your own farcical arguments, time after time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back