I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.
I love watching the US diminish in international influence, thereby leading to a more multi polar world. Keep up the internal weakening of its society which assists this effect.

Kudos for your efforts in this regard.

I love watching the US diminish in international influence, thereby leading to a more multi polar world. Keep up the internal weakening of its society which assists this effect.

Kudos for your efforts in this regard.
What are you going on about?

Can you self-project somewhere else, perhaps?

Rest assured that this rational decision will infuriate them

I neglected to list another (probably the most significant) contributing reason to my decision that is ... just to see the look on their face...

stressedout_000012685215XSmall_540x405.png

Last edited:
I love watching the US diminish in international influence,

I love it too ... there hasn't been a reason for the US to project force or wield influence abroad ... except to line the pockets of the defense and aerospace industries ... since the defeat of the Axis in World War II.

That's the point ... there is no clinical evidence on which to base any decision.

Like just about any subject today which people love to claim is based on science, the facts concerning the efficacy of inoculation to COVID is based on speculation and grandiose pronouncements by people with political or financial skin in the game.

I for one, don't make decisions concerning my medical personal medical care based on speculation or pronouncements that aren't backed by clinical evidence.

I don't care what happened to "the brother of a friend of mine" or "all the (unnamed) people who come into my clinic". Those cases are not documented and any conclusions based on those reports is based on anecdotal, not clinical evidence.

Here is what I do know, and these numbers aren't in dispute.

a) To date, even with comprehensive testing, it seems only 1/10 of the population has been infected with COVID.
b) To date, even if we accept the highest numbers, less that 2% of that 1/10th has died while positive of COVID
c) Of that number, the overwhelming number of deaths have been among those with chronic medical conditions that were significant factors to their deaths.
d) The number of otherwise healthy individuals who died of ONLY COVID is astronomically small.
e) Even when fully vaccinated, a person can still contract and present symptoms from a COVID infection, as well as remain contagious.

I am healthy, with no chronic conditions. So, my while my chances of getting infected remain small (10%), my chances of dying or suffering long term medical remain remarkably small.

According to CDC and pharmaceutical companies, having the injection doesn't lower my risk of either becoming infected or being contagious --- so there is no social benefit.

Based on the math and the information I have at hand, I have decided that, in my case, there is no reason for me to take an un-approved medicine.

I can't say what is best for someone else, all I can say is that my decision shouldn't concern you in the least, just as your decision to vaccinate is of no concern to me.
About 98% of the people hospitalized and dying from covid are not vaccinated.

There is a mountain of data dispeling your ridiculous presumptions.

Sorry, but no. I can tell the difference between fear and common sense. You succumb to fear and swiftly disabuse yourself of your rights. I succumb to common sense and hold on jealously to mine.

Speaking of fear, these naïve lemmings don't understand that fear is used as a tool, the best tool corrupt powers have to bring about their pre-planned agendas, to control the public and get away with just about anything. Here are a couple quotes for all who still haven't clued in to how things actually work, as opposed to what the idiot box is saying:

mencken-quote.jpg

douglas-macarthur-quote2.png

That's what it's all about...

071921.Owningthelibs.jpg

Making medical decisions based on cartoon? Is that what you mean by "the science is settled"?

If I were going to do that, I'd pick something with a little more scientific data behind it ...

Link to the clinical study ... not to some sensationalist news site.

Press releases are not studies. None of these reports are peer-reviewed.

I am curious why two of the articles reported an INCREASE in admissions AFTER the introduction of wide-spread vaccination.

I'm also curious as to why, if as we're being told that Delta Variant is significantly more contagious, the WHO or CDC haven't revised their R0 estimates of COVID 19 from their current estimated range of 1.4 to 2.4.

Press releases are not studies. None of these reports are peer-reviewed.

I am curious why two of the articles reported an INCREASE in admissions AFTER the introduction of wide-spread vaccination.

I'm also curious as to why, if as we're being told that Delta Variant is significantly more contagious, the WHO or CDC haven't revised their R0 estimates of COVID 19 from their current estimated range of 1.4 to 2.4.
"Nationwide, the Delta variant is responsible for 83 percent of new COVID-19 cases and 97 percent of people hospitalized with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

97%... Do with that what you will.

So we should deploy the military to the southern border to keep Biden's infected illegals from pouring into OUR country.
Check your news source... Do you think they are causing massive increase COVID?

This shows you that the news you are getting is making you highly uninformed..

Even if you catch them coming they have to be processed by law. This US law and International Law... I think you have been watching too much World War Z, it is not a documentary...

Forum List

Back