I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

An 84% increase is significant whether you want to admit it or not.
I gave you the facts and the numbers. That you want to ignore them in order to hold onto your preconceived notions is not my problem. The FACT is that children are not at risk from COVID, period.

The numbers bear that out, again, period. Unless you have some actual counter data to challenge that then you can scream 84% until the cows come home and it will still be meaningless.

2 is a 100% increase from 1. That it is a 100 percent increase does not make it significant. Again, more 1-4 year old children die every single year from drowning than 0-18 year old children have died from the pandemic to date. More children die a year from heart disease, drug overdose, suicides, tumors, murder, car crashes and plain old accidents. Many, many times more. As a matter of fact, child mortality DECREASED over the pandemic. That is right, since COVID 19 began killing Americans, FEWER children have died than last year.

COVID is so dangerous for children that they are achieving lower death rates than ever. There is a roughly 7% decline in deaths translating to around 2000 fewer children dying to include those killed by the pandemic. So, no, your figures in no way represents a major threat to children from COVID.

I gave you the facts and the numbers. That you want to ignore them in order to hold onto your preconceived notions is not my problem. The FACT is that children are not at risk from COVID, period.

The numbers bear that out, again, period. Unless you have some actual counter data to challenge that then you can scream 84% until the cows come home and it will still be meaningless.

2 is a 100% increase from 1. That it is a 100 percent increase does not make it significant. Again, more 1-4 year old children die every single year from drowning than 0-18 year old children have died from the pandemic to date. More children die a year from heart disease, drug overdose, suicides, tumors, murder, car crashes and plain old accidents. Many, many times more. As a matter of fact, child mortality DECREASED over the pandemic. That is right, since COVID 19 began killing Americans, FEWER children have died than last year.

COVID is so dangerous for children that they are achieving lower death rates than ever. There is a roughly 7% decline in deaths translating to around 2000 fewer children dying to include those killed by the pandemic. So, no, your figures in no way represents a major threat to children from COVID.
The numbers bore that out before Delta. The Delta variant is changing the game.

The numbers bore that out before Delta. The Delta variant is changing the game.
And you can show that how? The numbers I gave are current. What you have are scare tactics in leu of actual numbers. There are no indications that delta is any more deadly to children than before. You are seeing an increase in the extremely small number of children effected. It is still an extremely small number. My children have a far, far, far higher chance of being murdered.

And you can show that how? The numbers I gave are current. What you have are scare tactics in leu of actual numbers. There are no indications that delta is any more deadly to children than before. You are seeing an increase in the extremely small number of children effected. It is still an extremely small number. My children have a far, far, far higher chance of being murdered.
Like this…

Now stop being so fucking stupid. This virus is killing people. This virus is killing children. Wear the fucking mask and get fucking vaccinated and wait until the fucking virus is gone.

Like this…

Now stop being so fucking stupid. This virus is killing people. This virus is killing children. Wear the fucking mask and get fucking vaccinated and wait until the fucking virus is gone.
No, not like that because that entire article lacks the key point: information. It is bloviation and the remarks of a single person without even one data point. I do not care what CNN thinks, the actual data can be pulled directly from the CDC or any number of other sources around the world. I could equally grab a FOX article on how this is not a problem for children. What matters is what the hard data says.

The CDC was Gospel to libs when they started locking us down but as soon as CDC disclosed the Vast Difference between dying With Covid included, 600k+, and dying From Covid solely, 30-35,000 then the lockdown loons ran away from CDC and still continue to post the fake 600k figure .

The CDC was Gospel to libs when they started locking us down but as soon as CDC disclosed the Vast Difference between dying With Covid included, 600k+, and dying From Covid solely, 30-35,000 then the lockdown loons ran away from CDC and still continue to post the fake 600k figure .
That dying with/from COVID, is just like dying from/with HIV. Virtually nobody dies from HIV.

Forum List

Back