I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

No you can't tell the difference between fear and common sense. If you had a lick of common sense, you'd be wearing your mask and getting the jab.

I can. And you have given in to fear, there in Canada.

If I had a lick of common sense, I would be paying attention to the science, not to the whims of dictatorial politicians like you do.

Everyone on this board forgets I used to be a radical right-winger years ago. One way to re-radicalize me is to force me to do something without my consent.

Because it really costs you nothing to take these precautions. If they help, all the better. If they don't, what in God's name is it that YOU have lost? Absolutely NOTHING. All this fuss over nothing.

It costs me my freedom, lady. That's all there is to it. Freedom isn't something you're used to up there, is it? If the vaccine is incomplete, and the masks do nothing to stop the virus, why should I be compelled to do either? You miss the concept of personal liberty by a million miles.

My province is nearly 90% vaxxed. Everything is opening up at breakneck speed. The Blue Jays played their first game in the SkyDome since 2019, tonight. We're still wearing masks. Nobody is getting sick.

Spare me the goings-on in your country. We are not Canadian.

However, given that multiple members of the New York Yankees and multiple members of the Washington Nationals caught the virus despite being vaccinated, they canceled the games and then played double-headers the next day. The MLB didn't cancel the season again, they let it go on. We even had to give your Blue Jays a stadium to play in ( in Buffalo, NY if I'm not mistaken) while Trudeau freaked out about COVID in Canada.

I do know the difference between fear and common sense. Common sense tells me that this is forced control, based on totalitarian whims, control not based on established science.

Common sense tells me to rebel. And I will.

Fear tells me to comply, which I will not.

Last edited:
The so called vaccine have NOT been approved by the FDA, they are being used as "Emergency use only" vaccines the ones they have not completed the usual testing process for a promising vaccine.

Now there are vaccines that works very well to nearly eliminate TB, Chicken Pox and other diseases that used to be common, but they were vaccines that went through a process before they got approval for mass use.

Whatever happened to second opinions ....
The horror stories of people being pressured by medical professionals to take the jab while half refuse is downright creepy

Are you done stomping your tiny feet and acting like an ass? Gawd but you clowns are idiots.

IT'S A FUCKING MASK. NOT THE END OF LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT. GROW UP AND ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A BRAIN IN YOU HEAD.
It's a mask that does nothing to stop transmission of a virus. Why do I need to keep continually repeating myself here?

However, severity and death are massively reduced among the vaccinated population. That has real meaning in a level headed risk assessment as to weather or not you should take the vaccine.
It compounds the viral load in someone who is vaccinated who catches Delta. That in turn makes them more likely to transmit it to people who haven't been vaccinated. It defeats the purpose of the vaccine, does it not?

What is the clinical evidence that dispels the anecdotal evidence?

That's the point ... there is no clinical evidence on which to base any decision.

Like just about any subject today which people love to claim is based on science, the facts concerning the efficacy of inoculation to COVID is based on speculation and grandiose pronouncements by people with political or financial skin in the game.

I for one, don't make decisions concerning my medical personal medical care based on speculation or pronouncements that aren't backed by clinical evidence.

I don't care what happened to "the brother of a friend of mine" or "all the (unnamed) people who come into my clinic". Those cases are not documented and any conclusions based on those reports is based on anecdotal, not clinical evidence.

Here is what I do know, and these numbers aren't in dispute.

a) To date, even with comprehensive testing, it seems only 1/10 of the population has been infected with COVID.
b) To date, even if we accept the highest numbers, less that 2% of that 1/10th has died while positive of COVID
c) Of that number, the overwhelming number of deaths have been among those with chronic medical conditions that were significant factors to their deaths.
d) The number of otherwise healthy individuals who died of ONLY COVID is astronomically small.
e) Even when fully vaccinated, a person can still contract and present symptoms from a COVID infection, as well as remain contagious.

I am healthy, with no chronic conditions. So, my while my chances of getting infected remain small (10%), my chances of dying or suffering long term medical remain remarkably small.

According to CDC and pharmaceutical companies, having the injection doesn't lower my risk of either becoming infected or being contagious --- so there is no social benefit.

Based on the math and the information I have at hand, I have decided that, in my case, there is no reason for me to take an un-approved medicine.

I can't say what is best for someone else, all I can say is that my decision shouldn't concern you in the least, just as your decision to vaccinate is of no concern to me.

And?

Am I supposed to give a shit?

You do what you want. If you cannot see the blatantly obvious risk factors are massively in favor of getting vaccinated then more power to you. We all take risks every day, you can go ahead and take this pointless one if you want. I will never understand why so many refuse to look up the basic facts and, instead, rely on political views to dictate a decision that has, quite literally, zero to do with getting a vaccine.
Curious.

But I did look up the facts.

What might be construed as a political decision by you was a scientifically informed choice for me.

Think of it however you like, though.

Last edited:
I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.

Went to Costco last night. Just for reference, I'm in a Highly Vaccinated Area. In the height of the pandemic, 100% masking.

Easily less than 25% masking last night. If I had to estimate, less than 15%.

People are done. So not that it matters to you or me, but we are not alone.

That's the point ... there is no clinical evidence on which to base any decision.

Like just about any subject today which people love to claim is based on science, the facts concerning the efficacy of inoculation to COVID is based on speculation and grandiose pronouncements by people with political or financial skin in the game.

I for one, don't make decisions concerning my medical personal medical care based on speculation or pronouncements that aren't backed by clinical evidence.

I don't care what happened to "the brother of a friend of mine" or "all the (unnamed) people who come into my clinic". Those cases are not documented and any conclusions based on those reports is based on anecdotal, not clinical evidence.

Here is what I do know, and these numbers aren't in dispute.

a) To date, even with comprehensive testing, it seems only 1/10 of the population has been infected with COVID.
b) To date, even if we accept the highest numbers, less that 2% of that 1/10th has died while positive of COVID
c) Of that number, the overwhelming number of deaths have been among those with chronic medical conditions that were significant factors to their deaths.
d) The number of otherwise healthy individuals who died of ONLY COVID is astronomically small.
e) Even when fully vaccinated, a person can still contract and present symptoms from a COVID infection, as well as remain contagious.

I am healthy, with no chronic conditions. So, my while my chances of getting infected remain small (10%), my chances of dying or suffering long term medical remain remarkably small.

According to CDC and pharmaceutical companies, having the injection doesn't lower my risk of either becoming infected or being contagious --- so there is no social benefit.

Based on the math and the information I have at hand, I have decided that, in my case, there is no reason for me to take an un-approved medicine.

I can't say what is best for someone else, all I can say is that my decision shouldn't concern you in the least, just as your decision to vaccinate is of no concern to me.

Rest assured that this rational decision will infuriate them

However, severity and death are massively reduced among the vaccinated population.
That's true, but like I just said, it only compounds the viral load in a vaccinated person who gets infected, making them a transmitter. That doesn't do anything to help the unvaccinated population before they get it.

These people who catch it will suffer and or die because of someone was injected with an incomplete vaccine that didn't totally protect them from the delta strain.

I will not have that on my conscience.

Last edited:
Perhaps we should stop trying to convince people to get vaccinated or wearing masks.

Perhaps a better solution would be to have a National Anti-Vaccination day.

Everyone in every town in the U.S. who wasn't vaccinated would be invited to a big party to celebrate their individualism!

That would be one way of ending this COVID nightmare.

Perhaps we should stop trying to convince people to get vaccinated or wearing masks.

Perhaps a better solution would be to have a National Anti-Vaccination day.

Everyone in every town in the U.S. who wasn't vaccinated would be invited to a big party to celebrate their individualism!

That would be one way of ending this COVID nightmare.
Like Sturgis? Remember that was going to kill all the bikers and their families. They were super spreaders . Remember?

Forum List

Back