Conspiracy Theory Turns Spoiler Alert

Trust the ‘experts’.

Half the planet could see by mid-2021 that “COVID-19 vaccines did not stop virus transmission” because of a peculiar cognitive function known as “my own lyin’ eyes”.

In a shocking revelation, the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Dr. Hanna Nohynek admitted that COVID-19 vaccine passports may have been a scam.

During a recent testimony in a Helsinki courtroom, Nohynek—a chief physician at the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare and serves as the WHO’s chair of the Strategic Group of Experts on immunization — suggested that vaccine passports were part of a plan to advance the global vaccine agenda. She also claimed that the WHO knowingly endorsed the Covid mRNA jab despite being fully aware of their limited efficacy against the virus.

She said the Finnish Institute for Health knew by mid-2021 that the COVID-19 vaccines did not stop virus transmission. Despite this, the WHO still pushed the jab on the public and punished those who refused to obey their vaccine mandates.

During that time, the WHO said it was working to “create an international trusted framework” for safe travel while EU regions were just beginning to enforce COVID passports for anyone wanting to dine in a restaurant, see a movie, or go to the gym, and among other things.

“May have been a scam” …. may have been!

“The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks.”
- C.S. Lewis
I still can't believe Fauci and his CCP, CDC, Pharma and WHO co-conspirators aren't in the dock at the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity

You guys are preaching to the choir here.

But nothing was done with JFK. Nothing was done when they framed Nixon for Watergate. Nothing was done about that Waco siege or the OKC bombing. Nothing was done about 9/11. Nothing was done about J6

Sep 11, 2020

So? In the end, we are all adults here, and we all know by now. . facts, truth and reality will be what ever the deep state tell us it will be.

:sigh2:

Until the mass of people figure out that the political class is actively trying to kill them. Then they will fight back because that is the only option left.

That time is coming soon.

I'm too old. I'm afraid I might not be around long enough to witness it.

Until the mass of people figure out that the political class is actively trying to kill them. Then they will fight back because that is the only option left.

That time is coming soon.

I'm too old. I'm afraid I might not be around long enough to witness it.
At about the minute mark 17 in that video, (which I can tell by how quick you posted, you did not watch. . . :heehee: ) Corbett lays out explicitly, how the germ research center in Fort Detrick, Md., and Johns Hopkins are behind this. Folks don't remember how that Anthrax scam after 9/11, which tried to tie Iraq and Al Queda together, was memory holed. . BECAUSE IT CAME FROM the U.S. deep state! It was a hoax! And Biden knows all about that.

Was any one held to account? Did they try to stop C.O.G. protocols back then? :dunno:
Nope, most folks just played partisan politics. . they blamed this entity, or that entity. I see you do it ever damn day.

Blame the democrats. Blame China. Blame the Mooslims or the Palestinians or the Russian, or the terrorists. . . etc. etc. etc.

New Evidence Adds Doubt to FBI’s Case Against Anthrax Suspect​

DARPA’s Man in Wuhan​

Michael Callahan’s career began in USAID and in the bioweapons labs of the former Soviet Union, advancing the agenda of the global bioweapons and pharmaceutical cartels. He would take what he learned there to execute a massive expansion of DARPA’s biodefense portfolio and today finds himself squarely in the center of the origins of the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden "Dark Winter"​

Joe Biden on coronavirus: "We're about to go into a dark winter"​

When Biden was campaigning, and he used that term. . . "Dark Winter?" Anyone that knows anything at all about this topic, at all, should have rolled their eyes, and instead of voting for him, instead insist he go to prison for this mess.

That Trump didn't call that shit out? Means he is either stupid, or in on it too.

It is clear, Biden is in on it, and Trump is a dope.

Part of the problem with that though, is trying to determine who consciously knew it was a scam, and who was fooled and went along out of fear, and really believed that whole thing.

Getting vindictive about the whole thing, will only further divide society, and not help repair our institutions, or bring society back to normal very quickly.

. . it will only extend the chaos, cause retrenchment, and make finding out how this all happened even more difficult IMO.

Even now. . . we STILL have our own nation, still recommending booster shots, for some cohort groups where it is more dangerous for them, than helpful. I mean, wtf?!
Not getting revenge against those that had shut down whole economies and murdered 10s of thousands of elderly, will just allow those "fuckers" another chance to do any worse.

Here is a perfect example of what i am talking about.

Here's what really caused the housing crisis
“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.
What’s more, in the Clinton push to issue home loans to lower income borrowers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a common practice to virtually end credit documentation, low credit scores were disregarded, and income and job history was also thrown aside. The phrase “subprime” became commonplace. What an understatement. … Tragically, when prices fell, lower-income folks who really could not afford these mortgages under normal credit standards, suffered massive foreclosures and personal bankruptcies.”

Then after nothing was done to this criminal, this happened.

Andrew Cuomo should be tried for "crimes against humanity" and executed for the EVIL he did.

At about the minute mark 17 in that video, (which I can tell by how quick you posted, you did not watch. . . :heehee: ) Corbett lays out explicitly, how the germ research center in Fort Detrick, Md., and Johns Hopkins are behind this. Folks don't remember how that Anthrax scam after 9/11, which tried to tie Iraq and Al Queda together, was memory holed. . BECAUSE IT CAME FROM the U.S. deep state! It was a hoax! And Biden knows all about that.

Was any one held to account? Did they try to stop C.O.G. protocols back then? :dunno:
Nope, most folks just played partisan politics. . they blamed this entity, or that entity. I see you do it ever damn day.

Blame the democrats. Blame China. Blame the Mooslims or the Palestinians or the Russian, or the terrorists. . . etc. etc. etc.

DARPA’s Man in Wuhan​

Michael Callahan’s career began in USAID and in the bioweapons labs of the former Soviet Union, advancing the agenda of the global bioweapons and pharmaceutical cartels. He would take what he learned there to execute a massive expansion of DARPA’s biodefense portfolio and today finds himself squarely in the center of the origins of the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden "Dark Winter"​

When Biden was campaigning, and he used that term. . . "Dark Winter?" Anyone that knows anything at all about this topic, at all, should have rolled their eyes, and instead of voting for him, instead insist he go to prison for this mess.

That Trump didn't call that shit out? Means he is either stupid, or in on it too.

I watched that video a long time ago. I don't need to watch it again to remember what they said.

Part of the problem with that though, is trying to determine who consciously knew it was a scam, and who was fooled and went along out of fear, and really believed that whole thing.

Getting vindictive about the whole thing, will only further divide society, and not help repair our institutions, or bring society back to normal very quickly.

. . it will only extend the chaos, cause retrenchment, and make finding out how this all happened even more difficult IMO.

Even now. . . we STILL have our own nation, still recommending booster shots, for some cohort groups where it is more dangerous for them, than helpful. I mean, wtf?!
There must be ramifications if society is to survive.

Maybe the next virus will have a real vaccine.

Who’s going to trust them?

I had to fly... it was a family emergency and to fly I had to be vaccinated so I got only one Phiser jab and didn't get the second one... I had a card to flash at the airport and that's all I wanted... My good friend is 53 and has been diagnosed with Parkinson's he has had all of the boosters and covid twice... He thinks covid or the vaccine may have done this to him... he can't even play golf anymore... he is going down fast...
Its infuriating....
And the key point is there’s zero reason they required you get the mystery substance injection. It doesn’t prevent infection.
It doesn’t prevent you from spreading it.

It’s just a scam to get people rich and a trial run on how to control society.

Last edited:
Trust the ‘experts’.

Half the planet could see by mid-2021 that “COVID-19 vaccines did not stop virus transmission” because of a peculiar cognitive function known as “my own lyin’ eyes”.

In a shocking revelation, the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Dr. Hanna Nohynek admitted that COVID-19 vaccine passports may have been a scam.

During a recent testimony in a Helsinki courtroom, Nohynek—a chief physician at the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare and serves as the WHO’s chair of the Strategic Group of Experts on immunization — suggested that vaccine passports were part of a plan to advance the global vaccine agenda. She also claimed that the WHO knowingly endorsed the Covid mRNA jab despite being fully aware of their limited efficacy against the virus.

She said the Finnish Institute for Health knew by mid-2021 that the COVID-19 vaccines did not stop virus transmission. Despite this, the WHO still pushed the jab on the public and punished those who refused to obey their vaccine mandates.

During that time, the WHO said it was working to “create an international trusted framework” for safe travel while EU regions were just beginning to enforce COVID passports for anyone wanting to dine in a restaurant, see a movie, or go to the gym, and among other things.

“May have been a scam” …. may have been!

“The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks.”
- C.S. Lewis
Those of us- knew it was a scam- knew- but Punishing folks- and causing nurses- military - cops - pilots to lose their jobs ETC ETC--- do not forget!

DARPA’s Man in Wuhan​

Biden "Dark Winter"​

mr. beale- the first video is a double!

I still can't believe Fauci and his CCP, CDC, Pharma and WHO co-conspirators aren't in the dock at the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity

I can believe it. For those who are in "the club" there is no accountability. When there are government "investigations" sometimes the lower level people involved take the fall and are held accountable, but not those at the top.

The Tale of Two Greedy Landlords​

". . . And one day he invited them to a sumptuous dinner at his house and said “things could be better”.

“How could things be better, friend Banker?”
asked Landlord B, “there is food in our granaries and money in our coffers, and everyone is happy”.

“Your people are charged too little for too much luxury. They expect fuel for their stoves and food in their markets, and are never grateful enough to you for your kindness.”

The two Landlords looked at each other and realized this might be true, for they rarely disagreed with the Banker.

“Yes,” said Landlord A, sadly shaking his head, “our people are feckless children that never give enough thanks for our largesse, but alas, what can we do?”.

“They need to be taught their place”
, the Banker said. “They need to pay a proper price for what you provide and learn to be grateful. You should triple the price of food from your farms and fuel from the Communal Wood Pile”.

The two Landlords looked at each other in apprehension. They were greedy and liked the sound of this very much, but they were also cowards.

“But”, said Landlord B, “but if we do that they may just become annoyed and might refuse to pay or break our windows or our bones and then we will be worse off not better!”

This was true. And caused the Landlords to shake their heads regretfully.

But the Banker was cleverer than either of them. He merely smiled.

“They are children”, he said, “and children require stories in order to learn about life’s harsh truths. So, you will tell them a story”.

The two Landlords looked at him, but did not understand. . . ."
<snip>
8nno5d.jpg

“. . . We can be our own landlords”, became the cry. “We can keep our own Communal Woodpile, grow our own food in the farms. We can take back the gold hats and the gold shoes bought with OUR money. We can be free!”

The Banker could hear the growing commotion from his penthouse suite which covered the top floor of both the adjoining buildings, and he summoned the quaking, terrified Landlords to him.

“The tenants appear to have seen through our scheme and realize we have tricked them,” he said.

“They’re going to kill us!” Shrieked Landlord B.

“They’re going to take all our stuff”, screamed Landlord A.

“We need to think of something”, howled Landlord B, “before they come and kill us and take our gold hats and gold shoes and stop doing as we tell them”.

But the Banker only smiled.

“We can tell them the new and terrible plague became even more terrible,” said Landlord A, “and they must go home, lock their doors and ask no questions or they will all definitely die this time”.

“No”, said the Banker, “they are too wise now to the plague and won’t believe you”.

“We can tell them we’ll shoot anyone who tries to take our gold hats and gold shoes”,
said Landlord A.

“No,” said the Banker, “there are too many of them and they are too angry.”

“They’re coming to get us!”
cried Landlord B in great panic, “we have to do something!”

The Banker smiled a little more.

“Do you gentlemen remember your old boundary dispute from years ago, when you both claimed the old nettle patch was on your side of the fence?”

“Yes, but what use is that now?”
, cried Landlord A in agonies of dread. . . ."

<snip>
8nnos1.jpg

". . . . And they fought each other with even more ferocity because now even more was at stake.

Instead of bringing words and fists to the fight they brought sticks and clubs and knives and began to kill each other because they were now cold and afraid.

Meanwhile as the blood flowed, the two greedy Landlords held another celebratory banquet, with a place at the head of the table for the Banker.

Then, and with mournful countenances, they increased the price of food another threefold and rationed fuel to the most deserving – because the tragic, unavoidable ongoing and bitter war for the Nettle Patch had finally broken the Supply Chain beyond repair and someone had tragically, unavoidably burned down nine tenths of the Communal Woodpile. .. . . "

Forum List

Back