I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

The Covid Vaccine is not a cure and is a vaccine to prevent severe sickness and even then it fails at times and death will result from it.

You can be vaccinated and still contract the virus and spread it, and youth can contract the virus and spread it without showing signs.

As for masks that is a State and Local Government choice and private business choice.

Private Business has the right to enforce mask wearing or say it is optional or just refuse to enforce it until required by local or state authorities.

A business and government can deny you access and have that right to do so.

As for me and let me be clear it is your choice and I will never demand you do anything!
Are you a Brit?

Just laws are essential when they are allowed to serve their intended purpose. They are not meant to be rendered meaningless, useless, or defunct.

So if the law says "no masks mandates and vaccine passports" I expect the business to comply with the law.
Ehh...I disagree. This goes back to businesses can run as they see fit. If the government can force a business to comply with a mask mandate, how far of a stretch is it for the government to force a bakery to bake a cake.....

Until the government is removed from the equation, the government has a compelling interest in ensuring a business serves any or all customers who walk through the door within reason. You cannot imprint your beliefs on your customers, since that only usurps their rights and their beliefs.

It is worth noting that customers are not held to the same standards.
Yeah, but at the same time, you demanding that a business serve you on your terms would be violating the rights and beliefs of others.

When it comes to business, I think the owners should be able to make their own rules. You have the right to not patron those businesses that don't conform to your ideals.

I don't trust one word coming out of this fraudulent tyrannical govt.
It's the GOP that secretly got their vaccines and then thumped their chests downplaying the importance of the vaccine and telling false tales of its ineffectiveness. The GOP - the part of no stones. Brave on the outside but chickens on the inside.

People just need to bow to the mask upon the pole.

There won't be enough apples & arrows to go around otherwise...

Then there is a much better chance that you will end-up six feet under rather than someone with more common sense. Good luck.
Sorry, but no. I can tell the difference between fear and common sense. You succumb to fear and swiftly disabuse yourself of your rights. I succumb to common sense and hold on jealously to mine.

Ehh...I disagree. This goes back to businesses can run as they see fit. If the government can force a business to comply with a mask mandate, how far of a stretch is it for the government to force a bakery to bake a cake.....
It is because they successfully shut down that bakery that the government can force a business to comply with a mask mandate or make them require proof of vaccination. Those two things alone are violations of my personal rights as they stand.

What a load of crap this all is. This is treacherous territory that has caught both sides in some form of hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back