Conspiracy Theory Turns Spoiler Alert

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trust the ‘experts’.

Half the planet could see by mid-2021 that “COVID-19 vaccines did not stop virus transmission” because of a peculiar cognitive function known as “my own lyin’ eyes”.

In a shocking revelation, the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Dr. Hanna Nohynek admitted that COVID-19 vaccine passports may have been a scam.

During a recent testimony in a Helsinki courtroom, Nohynek—a chief physician at the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare and serves as the WHO’s chair of the Strategic Group of Experts on immunization — suggested that vaccine passports were part of a plan to advance the global vaccine agenda. She also claimed that the WHO knowingly endorsed the Covid mRNA jab despite being fully aware of their limited efficacy against the virus.

She said the Finnish Institute for Health knew by mid-2021 that the COVID-19 vaccines did not stop virus transmission. Despite this, the WHO still pushed the jab on the public and punished those who refused to obey their vaccine mandates.

During that time, the WHO said it was working to “create an international trusted framework” for safe travel while EU regions were just beginning to enforce COVID passports for anyone wanting to dine in a restaurant, see a movie, or go to the gym, and among other things.

“May have been a scam” …. may have been!

“The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks.”
- C.S. Lewis

If people knew the entire truth behind covid they would demand a return to firing squads... and the guillotine....
Part of the problem with that though, is trying to determine who consciously knew it was a scam, and who was fooled and went along out of fear, and really believed that whole thing.

Getting vindictive about the whole thing, will only further divide society, and not help repair our institutions, or bring society back to normal very quickly.

. . it will only extend the chaos, cause retrenchment, and make finding out how this all happened even more difficult IMO.

Even now. . . we STILL have our own nation, still recommending booster shots, for some cohort groups where it is more dangerous for them, than helpful. I mean, wtf?!

Last edited:
Part of the problem with that though, is trying to determine who consciously knew it was a scam, and who was fooled and went along out of fear, and really believed that who thing.

Getting vindictive about the whole thing, will only further divide society, and not help repair our institutions, or bring society back to normal very quickly.

. . it will only extend the chaos, cause retrenchment, and make finding out how this all happened even more difficult IMO.

Even now. . . we STILL have our own nation, still recommending booster shots, for some cohort groups where it is more dangerous for them, than helpful. I mean, wtf?!

^^^buzzkiller

Cool, another conspiracy theory. You really showed 'em.
Q.E.D.

This guy doesn't deserve the death penalty, he is just ignorant, in denial and chronically partisan. . . and there a many in the bureaucracy just like him, who know a lot that would be helpful in solving this mess, you can be sure of that. . . .

. . . but if you make the, "sword of damocles," apparent to those in control? They will not be open about what they DO know. . .

If we don't and can't this mess solved? We risk the very foundations of civilization. . . . Do we want that?

Part of the problem with that though, is trying to determine who consciously knew it was a scam, and who was fooled and went along out of fear, and really believed that who thing.

People in our country actively turned their heads to the release of corona by China... who were the only people in position to do that?....
Who visited that lab in Wuhan?... Obama and Fauci did so maybe we can start there... as far as the division in America you make a good point but we should never turn a blind eye to crimes of this nature because we are divided....

^^^buzzkiller
I just remember how THEY were acting when I, and folks like me refused to get that damn thing.

They were talking about refusing to give us access to even entering a store to buy food.

They wanted to starve us.

They wanted to deny us jobs.

They wanted to deny us healthcare.

I remember how that felt.

I am NOT going to be like that.

That is NOT me.

Last edited:
Part of the problem with that though, is trying to determine who consciously knew it was a scam, and who was fooled and went along out of fear, and really believed that whole thing.

You just answered your own question about culpability

I just remember how THEY were acting when I, and folks like me refused to get that damn thing.

They were talking about refused to give us access to even entering a store to buy food.

That is NOT me.

Perzackly!

They were talking about refused to give us access to even entering a store to buy food.

That is NOT me.
And, if you don't punish that sort of behavior, you ensure that it will happen again, but worse.

That is NOT me.
I had to fly... it was a family emergency and to fly I had to be vaccinated so I got only one Phiser jab and didn't get the second one... I had a card to flash at the airport and that's all I wanted... My good friend is 53 and has been diagnosed with Parkinson's he has had all of the boosters and covid twice... He thinks covid or the vaccine may have done this to him... he can't even play golf anymore... he is going down fast...
Its infuriating....

People in our country actively turned their heads to the release of corona by China... who were the only people in position to do that?....
Who visited that lab in Wuhan?... Obama and Fauci did so maybe we can start there... as far as the division in America you make a good point but we should never turn a blind eye to crimes of this nature because we are divided....

What are we talking about here. . . a bad flu?

Fuck that.

Get the torches.

I had to fly... it was a family emergency and to fly I had to be vaccinated so I got only one Phiser jab and didn't get the second one... I had a card to flash at the airport and that's all I wanted... My good friend is 53 and has been diagnosed with Parkinson's he has had all of the boosters and covid twice... He thinks covid or the vaccine may have done this to him... he can't even play golf anymore... he is going down fast...
Its infuriating....
I agree.

Those jabs are, and probably have been, far more toxic to the public than that flu ever has been.

Fuck that.

Get the torches.

As soon as we do that, we won't get anymore cooperation in finding out how this happened.

. . . and that will be the end of allopathic medicine.

We will be back to homeopathy, vitamins and home remedies. (Not that there is anything wrong with those. . . I used them to get through COVID. . . as the establishment was useless and untrustworthy.)

As soon as we do that, we won't get anymore cooperation in finding out how this happened.

We will be back to homeopathy, vitamins and home remePanama.

I. Don't. Care.

We aren't getting it now. Declare war on the fuckers and when they are getting ready to dangle from a tree what do you want to bet they spill their guts.

We will be back to homeopathy, vitamins and home remedies. (Not that there is anything wrong with those. . . I used them to get through COVID. . . as the establishment was useless and untrustworthy.)
And if there are no consequences, there's no deterrence to keep the next set of egocentric dipshits from doing the same thing next time.

I. Don't. Care.

We aren't getting it now. Declare war on the fuckers and when they are getting ready to dangle from a tree what do you want to bet they spill their guts.

And if there are no consequences, there's no deterrence to keep the next set of egocentric dipshits from doing the same thing next time.

You guys are preaching to the choir here.

But nothing was done with JFK. Nothing was done when they framed Nixon for Watergate. Nothing was done about that Waco siege or the OKC bombing. Nothing was done about 9/11. Nothing was done about J6

Sep 11, 2020

So? In the end, we are all adults here, and we all know by now. . facts, truth and reality will be what ever the deep state tell us it will be.

:sigh2:

While I fully agree with your sentiments........I am thinking it may be too late for 'cooler heads to prevail' and bring any kind of lasting peace or unity.

People are pissed, broke, drugged out, and other ways 'too far gone' to be brought back to some level of humanity. Kinda past that line of no return

Forum List

Back