Biden Calls for $100 Payments for Newly Vaccinated Americans

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
WSJ ^ | 29 July 2021 | Paul Kiernan

President Biden on Thursday called for state and local governments to make $100 payments to every newly vaccinated American as authorities race to stem the newest wave of Covid-19 cases!!!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Call me when the BOUNTY reached $10 000!!!!! Seems mighty suspicious....what are they NOT telling us....some sort of MIND CONTROL being slipped in?....

President Biden on Thursday called for state and local governments to make $100 payments to every newly vaccinated American as authorities race to stem the newest wave of Covid-19 cases!!!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Call me when the BOUNTY reached $10 000!!!!! Seems mighty suspicious....what are they NOT telling us....some sort of MIND CONTROL being slipped in?....
I wouldn't take it even if you added two more zeroes.

This is what Progs think of their constituents, they count on their ignorance.

1627589046003.png

Wasn't he paying more for votes?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whatever happened to those million dollar lotteries states like Ohio were running?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

100 bucks ...morons will line up

Good

Kill em all Joe

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No silly, the $100 dollars is so you can go buy more masks to wear once you get the vaccine.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tell me again how we will get back to normal and masks won't be required when we all get vaxxed. I am so into fairy tales and democrat lies.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, to get more people to take the vaccine the government needs to guarantee medical care free of charge if something bad happens.

That they will never do. Why? Because they don't really believe it is all that safe.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why not $1000?

It's not about the money for me, it's the censorship, deplatforming, cancel culture, and suppression of speech about negative information about the jab. I need transparency, not money.

Forum List

Back