I want it back: it was Camelot

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

You've been warned, ever since the rise of conservatism and the greed upon which it has evolved into a far right plutocratic system which exists today. A system which created rising expectations for all of the people, and which have remained a hollow promise since the Reagan Administration.

Today conservatism seeks power, not to benefit the many but the few. The divide between the rich and poor is as wide has it was during the Gilded Age, and if we are to learn from history, that spread led to armed conflicts between labor and management.

Well, this thread aged like wine.

The OP has probably had the Epstein treatment by now.

Today conservatism seeks power, not to benefit the many but the few
That's NOT conservatism. YOU own this.

Sure, that's what you have been told to believe. The fact is what you've been told to believe is nothing more than the propaganda issued by those who profit from plutocracy.

Apparently you dont know the definition of conservatism or liberalism

I do, maybe you don't understand that generic definition of both don't always reflect practice in reality.

When the Executive is (presumably) a multi millionaire, and the Legislature has a large number of multi millionaires we are faced with individuals who may choose to pass legislation which meets their personal needs or wants.

The same is true with the use of Left and Right.

That's funny coming from a bunch of fascists claiming to be "classic liberals."

You're confused. Classic liberals are libertarians, we are the classic liberals. We are open to different views and free speech and doing whatever the f you want as long as you respect my same right.

You're authoritarian leftists. You are the fascists. You're close minded and intolerant and you destroy anyone who thinks or speaks anything you disagree with

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
Then you should join those of us who think it's time for a viable third party

Forum List

Back