I want it back: it was Camelot

What's funny is that Trumpers are claiming that they have this admiraction for JFK (and MLK....hawhawhaw). Of course when someone is dead and universally admired it's easy to jump on the bandwagon right?

JFK thought along the same lines as his brother Ted.

Ask these right wing nutjobs how they feel about Teddy

Or Bobby for that matter

Teddy was a prick, so you think they were the same?

I miss the Kennedy family. The kids playing in the oval office, JFK hugging his children, the family doing things together

Trump never bonds with young Barron except for an occasional photo op. Trumps free time is for playing golf, not spending time with his children and grandchildren

The further Trump is kept away from influencing children the better. He has no morals or values to impart to the young. Just lust, greed, and bullying.

The real values Trump promotes that scare the Frell out of you Proggies are:

- Hard work
- Capitalism
- Transparency
One out of three

Anybody here remember Jackie Kennedy when she gave speeches in Spanish? This wouldn't go over too good with today's republicans. So no, the Kennedy's would be scorned by these republicans we have now.
Jackie never removed her clothes for money either

I miss the Kennedy family. The kids playing in the oval office, JFK hugging his children, the family doing things together

Trump never bonds with young Barron except for an occasional photo op. Trumps free time is for playing golf, not spending time with his children and grandchildren

The further Trump is kept away from influencing children the better. He has no morals or values to impart to the young. Just lust, greed, and bullying.

The real values Trump promotes that scare the Frell out of you Proggies are:

- Hard work
- Capitalism
- Transparency
One out of three

You are willfully ignorant. SAD!

Anybody here remember Jackie Kennedy when she gave speeches in Spanish? This wouldn't go over too good with today's republicans. So no, the Kennedy's would be scorned by these republicans we have now.

What the fuck, how many languages do you think Melanie can't speak?

What's funny is that Trumpers are claiming that they have this admiraction for JFK (and MLK....hawhawhaw). Of course when someone is dead and universally admired it's easy to jump on the bandwagon right?

Or Bobby for that matter

While they were alive, conservatives called them both commies

I am going back to bed waiting for turkey and my bears game .

But if anyone pisses me off and says JFK was a lefty I will be back on.

What the fuck, how many languages do you think Melanie can't speak?

Other than her native tongue, she doesn't speak any of them well

Or Bobby for that matter

While they were alive, conservatives called them both commies

It was a bullshit movie .

Jackie never removed her clothes for money either

Marilyn Monroe did though did JFKs mistress that the MSM hid it.

So did the Republicans of the day. They weren't formulating a strategy to supoena JFK and agressively question him about his mistress, the way Ken Starr did with Bill Clinton, in order to derail a successful and popular Presidency.

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
You have an unrealistic view of JFK. The MSM kept so much hidden about this vile man.

How old are you? This man, and two of his brothers were killed while in service to our country. What have you done but attack the character of this man, and do so without one iota of evidence to prove he was "vile"

I suppose someone like you believe Trump is moral and Trumpism is a good example of leadership.

It isn't!

The ethos which defines Trumpism is neo fascist, anti democratic, misanthropic and anti conservative. It is vile; built on hate and fear mongering, bigotry and demagoguery by a charlatan to dumb to learn from history and experience.

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.
John F. Kennedy, Profiles in Courage

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.
John F. Kennedy, Profiles in Courage
He sure sounds like a conservative to me

Forum List

Back